Football 2022/2023 Season Football Thread

Embattle

FH is my second home
I think the traditional top 6 are going to have some real shit games with the improvements in other middling teams.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They will just throw more money at it at xmas.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Liverpool fans actually calling for Klopp to be fired and Trent sold.

Gray

FH is my second home
Chelsea upping bids for Gordon. £60 million is crazy money and Everton have to accept, looks like we'll be getting Broja in the other direction if even on loan.

Losing Gordon and Richarlison weeks apart is really painful, but we do need a striker and time is ticking now

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Jeesus. Anybody would have thought they'd have won 4 or 5 nil with the way the press (and manc fans) are wanking over a close 2-1 victory.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Jeesus. Anybody would have thought they'd have won 4 or 5 nil with the way the press (and manc fans) are wanking over a close 2-1 victory.

To be fair, after last season's Liverpool results and the two opening games, this is a major relief if you're a United fan.

What's most frustrating is that pretty much every United fan has been pointing out Maguire is an active liability every time he sets foot on the pitch for the last year at least; its not actually a shock that things improve when he's dropped.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Liverpool have started off the season rather weak, although they've got quite a few players out as well.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
x13nptfq4wj91.png

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Steady on, Liverpool, Christ.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I still get really annoyed at how gutless defenders are with the tendency to turn away in front of goal.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Haaland is an absolute beast. Frightening.

Gray

FH is my second home
Arsenal look like they might be challengers this time around, at least on the basis of the results they've been having.

Maybe top 3 for them.

Everton incredibly lucky to get anything out that game today, we scored first but Brentford absolutely mauled us. They could have had 4-5 on a different day

We finally have a striker though. Only one so far though, hopefully we can bring in another 1-2 because we can't trust DCL, or leave it up to Rondon...

We should have no excuses come our next match.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'm just wondering if AFTV are still trying to get Artetta sacked.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
4 Games in and Scott Parker is sacked.
It'll be because he had a pop at the clubs lack of spending. No other reason to sack a guy after losses to Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Gray

FH is my second home
Everton cry out for a striker for several weeks
Everton buy one striker, a week before transfer window closes
Everton don't play said striker in the next match and he doesn't even make the team

Mind. Blown.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Everton cry out for a striker for several weeks
Everton buy one striker, a week before transfer window closes
Everton don't play said striker in the next match and he doesn't even make the team

Mind. Blown.
The word is the paperwork got held up but you signed him before the weekend didn't you? Madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom