Football 2021/2022 Season Football Thread

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Makes no difference who is better at mind games. The table never lies. UTD will finish above Liverpool this season.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Makes no difference who is better at mind games. The table never lies. UTD will finish above Liverpool this season.

They should do considering the additions, but then they should of in previous years and haven't.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They should do considering the additions, but then they should of in previous years and haven't.
Considering they've spent about five times as much as us over the last five seasons, in real (net) terms, then absolutely.

I think Ronaldo may well win them the league. And Solskjaer is looking more and more like Ferguson's mouthpiece - especially with that penalty diatribe shite. I could see the red-nosed cunt sat in the chair when he was saying it - and it reminded me of a time when United weren't shite. :) And he always moaned the hardest when he felt he could influence the referees in a way that would, ultimately, get him more points.

I think Chelsea are the favourites this season tbh. They look so strong. I think our lack of strength-in-depth will do for us. I feel to win the league we need a bigger slice of luck than the other competitors regards injuries etc.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I think it'll come down to injuries as to who will win the league this year.

Gray

FH is my second home
Ole complains they don't get enough penalties.

United get penalty in Fergie Time.

United miss penalty.

Lose.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ole complains they don't get enough penalties.

United get penalty in Fergie Time.

United miss penalty.

Lose.
Then he complained about how mean the Villa players were for trying to upset Fernandes before he took the pen. The guy's a joke and a total chancer who just hurls a poorly-coached team out and relies on individual brilliance to win matches.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
No effort from spuds in first half, took them 50 mins to get into that game. Big change in Arsenal regards effort and chasing the ball. Won most of the second ball challenges. Hope they continue to play like that, not just for the Derby game.

Gray

FH is my second home
Good match with United this afternoon, really end to end stuff. Can't believe the fucking ending though, Tom Davis what a dunce. Why did he not leather the bastard instead of passing it off to someone offside.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Don't think Arsenal will be interested in Bissouma now...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Innocent until proven guilty and all that but you don't get hauled out of a nightclub in handcuffs at 2am for nothing. He's totally fucked Brighton as well if whatever it is he was arrested for actually happened, he's by far their best and most valuable player and was probably going to be moving away for insane money (to Brighton) in January or next Summer.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
To be replaced by actual scumbags.

Fuck Newcastle, I hope they implode.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
To be replaced by actual scumbags.

Fuck Newcastle, I hope they implode.

I've got to admit if I was a Newcastle fan I'd be incredibly conflicted about this; Ashley is an utter cunt and he's run the team into the ground, but the Saudis? Sheesh.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Lets wait and see how the opposition fans react when at Newcastle's ground :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Both of the Nations League semis have been great matches.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I've got to admit if I was a Newcastle fan I'd be incredibly conflicted about this; Ashley is an utter cunt and he's run the team into the ground, but the Saudis? Sheesh.
I haven't seen much conflict... a fair bit of "howay Conte" but not much conflict.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Newcastle fans are just going to have to marry up their love of the football club with throwing gays off roofs.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well at least the Saudis can speak English :p
5iv5saa033s71.jpg

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
This is truly one of those "Do I want to carry on supporting premier league football?" moments. Absolutely disgraceful.

Newcastle fans seem to think its just sour grapes, and I don't blame them to an extent after years of Ashley, but I would strongly protest such ownership at my club. My dream scenario is all these uber rich owners take their clubs off to an ESL, and we are left with a top flight with much more stringent ownership regulations, similar to Germany.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
We hated Ashley so much I reckon we'd have taken the ghost of Jimmy Saville if it meant a change of ownership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom