Football 2021/2022 Season Football Thread

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He is what people would call a Carlos Kickabout before it was frowned upon.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why United need a holding midfield player. FFS.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
So did United just get Wankdorf by Young Boys?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lollerpool's group is looking like the strongest group I can remember in a long while. Milan, Porto, Athletico Madrid.

Ouch!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well depends on yr finishing position. If you finish 4th or whatever you get seeded differently to finishing first and second

Was a joke, they can get an "easy" group and still lose to the whipping boys :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Good game for us. Milan were clinical when they had the chance to be.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Sad times. I'm up Derby way next weekend.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
... we just get bored of people like you and Arsenal fans ... [who] think that somehow there is some sort of profit competition going on when fans only really care about winning
Tell that to Derby?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't get the bullshit thing @Moriath? It proved my point - I know Derby fans who are gutted that their club hasn't been sustainably run.

Gray

FH is my second home
No for now we'll keep him - Although if you do want any ex-Everton managers Koeman might be interested in the role in a few weeks, or even days.

I see our mercenary might be finally upping and leaving us. Excuse after excuse of refusing to play but not leaving for a transfer out - Happy with his million a month I guess.. But this time it might be it, he's donning his shades once more and verbally agreed to join a team in Qatar. They'll be able to pay him a kings ransom so he can sun himself off on the beaches during his recoveries.

Gray

FH is my second home

View: https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1440701411377901577?s=19

Thank God, what a drama this has been for the past 5-6 months. Disappointed that it didn't work out - but his attitude was an absolute stank and no doubt a distraction.

I thought this was a loan, but looks like it is permanent. Obviously be only had <12 months left but no idea if they have different transfer rules...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No for now we'll keep him - Although if you do want any ex-Everton managers Koeman might be interested in the role in a few weeks, or even days.

I don't think he will be going anywhere soon, he has got a crazy contract with Barca.

A good read on it;

Couldn't be happening to a nicer club.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
To be fair it is a tin-pot cup. Really they ought to just make it optional for Premier league clubs.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I find it hilarious how teams/fans say certain competitions are pointless when they get knocked out of them, let's be honest, everyone does it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It is of no use to teams chasing champions league football, it's just extra games that they don't need. Another option would be for the under 23s for the top, say 6, clubs to play in it

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It is of no use to teams chasing champions league football, it's just extra games that they don't need. Another option would be for the under 23s for the top, say 6, clubs to play in it
Disagree. A cup is a cup.

The big clubs should be going for everything - because they crow about it when they DO win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom