Sport 2020(/1) Tokyo Olympics

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The fucking left raking up stuff that 50 year old men did when they were at school to get them sacked.

What a whiny pussy whipped snowflake planet we've made.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The fucking left raking up stuff that 50 year old men did when they were at school to get them sacked.

What a whiny pussy whipped snowflake planet we've made.

lol.

'the fucking left'

It's Japan, like Germany I think their policies on political history is pretty much the same across the spectrum, apart from the far right ofc.

Feel free to criticise the policy, but it's pretty incorrect to stick it on 'the fucking left'.

Also it's pretty awkward if say Israel shows up and the director of the Olympics has said some anti-Semitic shit when their country was once allied to Germany.

It would have caused a diplomatic incident in the 'good old days' too.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes. The fucking left.

No-one else is digging up shit on what people did at school, or something someone said about fat people, or jokes made in the 90's that are now no longer "acceptable" in this day and age. That entire environment and way of thinking is the fucking left.

The fucking left. Nobody else.

Gwadien

Yes. The fucking left.

No-one else is digging up shit on what people did at school, or something someone said about fat people, or jokes made in the 90's that are now no longer "acceptable" in this day and age. That entire environment and way of thinking is the fucking left.

The fucking left. Nobody else.

You've been drinking way too much Trump juice, friend.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Some guy quit because he said women talk too much in meetings.

They do, end of story.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Oh ands it's not necessarily "the left" it's just people with too much time on their hands.

Trawl through anyone's posting history here and some of it is not something people would want on their CV.

Fuck social media.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You've been drinking way too much Trump juice, friend.
Well, I don't really believe in the whole left-right thing (as I've posted many times). But how about "touchy anti-free speech wankers who want to enforce their social morality on the planet".

Those cunts.

Gwadien

"touchy anti-free speech wankers who want to enforce their social morality on the planet".

But this is where I disagree.

Who are these people? Because all I see is shit being released and then organisations responding to how they think they should respond.

For all we know it could be far-right figures finding this shit and taking advantage of stuff that they're against.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
But this is where I disagree.

Who are these people? Because all I see is shit being released and then organisations responding to how they think they should respond.

For all we know it could be far-right figures finding this shit and taking advantage of stuff that they're against.
organisations respond how they think the world requires them to respond. To avoid a shit storm.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
organisations respond how they think the world requires them to respond. To avoid a shit storm.

They respond as per the twitter meltdown that their comments might cause. Very few people give a shit but again, they base their opinion on the optics of social media. People are empty, companies have to pander to vacuous folk, because they are noisy af.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Who are these people?
What? You want a list of names? I know the left loves lists of names.

The type of person is the "touchy anti-free speech wankers who want to enforce their social morality on the planet". There's fucking loads of them - hence the shit we see now.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

4chan boards have been doing that kind of thing for years and years.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Oh ands it's not necessarily "the left" it's just people with too much time on their hands.

Trawl through anyone's posting history here and some of it is not something people would want on their CV.

Fuck social media.

I hate social media and how people use it, I setup a twitter account just to use a support function then deleted it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Anyway, watching the opening ceremony. It would be nice to think we can build on our previous successes, but it might be a funny year with everything gone on, also athletes dropping like flies.

Gwadien

Anyway, watching the opening ceremony. It would be nice to think we can build on our previous successes, but it might be a funny year with everything gone on, also athletes dropping like flies.

Let's see how doped we are :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Anyone know any North Korean bookies? Might stick a tenner on them winning it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also, I'm pretty sure Adlington's konk has grown since she stopped swimming.

Gwadien

I do wish the commentators would shut the fuck up apart from good information, constantly having a chat over the whole thing ruins it.

Also, aren't these opening ceremonies about art? It would be nice if you could interpret that art for yourself...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Did they forget to mic up the tapdancer? lol

Embattle

FH is my second home
I do wish the commentators would shut the fuck up apart from good information, constantly having a chat over the whole thing ruins it.

Also, aren't these opening ceremonies about art? It would be nice if you could interpret that art for yourself...

I've the 2012 London Olympics on Blu-ray, I made sure I have each audio track including the one without commentary.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Peaty's live interview was fucking brilliant :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I went to the 7s at Twickenham a couple of years ago. It's absolute carnage there. I was absolutely off my tits by about 3 in the afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom