• Hung Parliament

Votes: 32 38.1%
  • Other (surprise) win

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What will the outcome be?

Vote for what you think will be the result NOT for who you personally want to win

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Labour or Hung Parliament.

More and more people are realising what the torys are about and what an idiot david cameron is.

I voted Labour, but in retrospect i think hung parliament is the more likely option.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
you know, it actually won't surprise me if they do retain power

Gordon Brown has to go - he's apalling. Alan Johnson (current Home Sec) would make a much better PM IMO...but I think Vince Cable would be the best Chancellor out of all the 3 main parties. Although I'm a Conservative, I think Team Cameron comes across as deeply misunderstood, and I don't think they're coming across well. Some of what the Lib Dems say makes sense, but Nick Clegg needs to go to the shops and buy himself a personality. UKIP is a complete joke. Nigel Ferage is a douchebag. I fear the BNP will do rather well. I think a lot of people may not vote at all. There is a massive amount of apathy in the electorate.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
the poll colours for the 3 main political parties are spot on lol

Corran

Part of the furniture
who the hell cares who wins?

Election = We make promises, we get in, we dont carry out our promises, we scam more money of you, we take out more loans, we write of loans to other countries even though cant afford too, we give away money to other countries that have "trouble" but dont help out own country when have trouble.

They all a bunch of c***'s and i wont bother voting until there a new party that actually understands the publics needs and wants. So that be never!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
if you dont bother voting, dont bother bitching later on..unless you happy being a hypocrit

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
if you dont bother voting, dont bother bitching later on..unless you happy being a hypocrit

spot on

you'll get the government you deserve

and when you say "you don't care" thats bollocks. Whichever government gets in will have an impact on your life. Corran, its your democratic right to be as apathetic as you are stupid, so knock yourself out.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Would love to see a hung parliment to give the system a bit of a shakeup, I suspect a very narrow win for Labour though. If the Tories had a more credible leader they would walk it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I sincerely hope we don't get a hung parliament.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I will spend the day banging my head against the nearest wall if Labour win.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
It's pretty obvious from all the opinion polls that it's going to end up as a hung parliament. The only unknown is to what degree. No-one can tell you if it will be Labour or Conservative as the largest party.

THAT SAID, a YouGov poll that's just come out has the Tories at 39%, Labour at 29%, LibDems at 20%. A swing of 6.5%
http://politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2010/04/03/labour-drop-to-a-2010-low-with-yougov/
Another story just before that has Tories at 38%, Labour at 27% and LibDem at 20%. A swing of 7%
http://www2.politicalbetting.com/in...ies-extend-lead-to-11-points-with-angus-reid/

Have a play with the map on this page:
UK General Election 2010 political map - Telegraph

You can choose a percentage swing to see the effect it would probably have on the outcome. A 1.5% swing towards the Tories gives a hung parliament. If you plug in the 6.5% swing from that poll, it's still a hung parliament but with Tories as the largest party. A 7% swing gives a Tory majority.

Marc

FH is my second home
Labour will win, I guarantee it. Wether they deserve to, I dont know, but they will win

Corran

Part of the furniture
spot on

you'll get the government you deserve

and when you say "you don't care" thats bollocks. Whichever government gets in will have an impact on your life. Corran, its your democratic right to be as apathetic as you are stupid, so knock yourself out.

find me one party that has made promises and stuck to them, whilst understanding what is needed for the country and i happily vote for them.

Out of all the parties asking for my vote, not one of them have a clue.
I will bitch about them now, and i will bitch about what they do after. They are all the same. You just need to pay attention to all the parly stuff and you quickly see they argue for the sake of it.

One party puts something forward. others slag them for it. 1 or 2 years on, differnt party puts it forward again and the original party that proposed now argues it the dumbest idea ever.

Our ministers are all clueless. And all they care about is there pockets. This is proven by the rediculous nature that is the expenses they claim. Also shown by the fact they constantly freeze public sector pay, then they go and vote themself 5% pay rises etc a few weeks later.
This countries politics is a complete shambles. Has been for years now, unfortunately there is nothing I can do to fix it.

One day there be someone worthy to vote for, but till then I see no need to vote because they all propose similar things, and they all fail to follow through on those proposals.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
And so you exercise your democratic right to not vote.
If you feel that none of the candidates in your constituency deserve your vote, don't waste the opportunity. Go to the polling station and spoil your ballot paper. Someone withholding their vote is as good as invisible. Spoiling a ballot paper at least gets recorded and mentioned when the results are anounced.

I think that voting should be compulsory, something like what Australia have.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Unfortunately it will be a hung parliament.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Agreed, if everyone had to vote we might stand a chance of getting the corrupt fuckers in the big 3 out of office instead of playing this game of pass the parcel where nothing ever fucking changes for the better.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I'd say hung parliament, and not particularly well hung at that. :eek7:

Laddey

FH is my second home
Can anybody shed some light on this for me.

Whats the difference between the choices?

Corran

Part of the furniture
And so you exercise your democratic right to not vote.
If you feel that none of the candidates in your constituency deserve your vote, don't waste the opportunity. Go to the polling station and spoil your ballot paper. Someone withholding their vote is as good as invisible. Spoiling a ballot paper at least gets recorded and mentioned when the results are anounced.

Thats why postal vote. Not wasting time going to a polling station and voting.

Btw, do you know how much people get paid for counting votes, some get about £13 an hour, tax free. It insane. Used to count when was at college about 10yrs back and it shows how happy the government is to waste money. Very good money for sitting and counting a few crosses.

One is Blue and is Evil, One is Red and is Stupid, One is Yellow and has no chance.

That sounds about right. lol

- English -

Resident Freddy
Out of the 2, i think the tories will win. Though i guess hung parliment is the most predictable outcome.

I wont vote for labour. Tho there are too many skanks who are leeching off their broken policies.
I dont like alot of the tories tho, they are bullshitters especially eric pickles lol.

:s

Olgaline

FH is my second home
So the John clease clip caught my attention,
so I've looked it up, and lol!

Chilly

Balls of steel
Thats why postal vote. Not wasting time going to a polling station and voting.

Btw, do you know how much people get paid for counting votes, some get about £13 an hour, tax free. It insane. Used to count when was at college about 10yrs back and it shows how happy the government is to waste money. Very good money for sitting and counting a few crosses.

That sounds about right. lol

You'd rather guys counting the votes ONCE EVERY FOURISH YEARS get paid a pittance so they would be more open to bribery?

Polling is the one area where Im very happy to pay extremely well. Keeps them independent and corruption free. I might be a polling station observer this year.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
You'd rather guys counting the votes ONCE EVERY FOURISH YEARS get paid a pittance so they would be more open to bribery?

Polling is the one area where Im very happy to pay extremely well. Keeps them independent and corruption free. I might be a polling station observer this year.

£13 an hour corruption free? They must be very contented souls. :D

Chilly

Balls of steel
Its not as if its a full time job is it? It's beer money. And £13 an hour for a 14 hour shift is worth a good two or three nights down the boozer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom