2007 Soloers.

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Well... that lame and stuff... usually come from peeps that r playing on a normal level (i can bet u only have Slam fron your shield styles on the qbars too). And i just got moblock3... Same as before patch.
As for mine adding on your chars ... They way i seen u play on the hero... and the way i seen u play on sb and on skald... i would not be surprised if i have all your chars marked with a little red tag in my book.

actaully i got all the styles on my quickbar, afaik u use mob myth aswell and imo its still lame to engage imo.

Well... that lame and stuff... usually come from peeps that r playing on a normal level

this comming from a guy who cries that his SB is gimp? aye feck me u play at a high level when u play ur toons....

As for mine adding on your chars ... They way i seen u play on the hero... and the way i seen u play on sb and on skald... i would not be surprised if i have all your chars marked with a little red tag in my book.

what a lame excuse for adding tbh, as the alts i have on hib, u have no idea are mine really /clap

brad

Fledgling Freddie
No one remembers poor old brad. :(

I'll go cry on my own now. :(

I invented soloing damn it!! :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
actaully i got all the styles on my quickbar, afaik u use mob myth aswell and imo its still lame to engage imo.

Well... that lame and stuff... usually come from peeps that r playing on a normal level

this comming from a guy who cries that his SB is gimp? aye feck me u play at a high level when u play ur toons....

what a lame excuse for adding tbh, as the alts i have on hib, u have no idea are mine really /clap

only saw u on ur ranger twice and both times u were in a stealthzerg and added me with ur little grp when i fought a hib in berk irvr. Donno how u play on ur mid toon i dont care but if u zerg me with stealthzerg ull get added that the way it works.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Alb:

Armsman = Most are adding fags but Hydron is a legend :D
Infil = Due to his solid playstyle and the fact he nearly always beats me Becareful
Scout = Izakau sp ?
Mercenary = Twinsun
Paladin = Yrenden for giving so many rps ;)
Heretic = Haxen like 5 months ago
Mauler = Yea Right ...
Minstrel = Rikard was tough 1 or 2 times

Mid:

Warrior = Jiradon
Shadowblade = Eul , Just cannot beat this guy :(
Hunter = Molested for his activety and Gustav for his cuteness :D
Zerker = Not fought any but Chandi beat me 1 or 2 times
Valk = Conspiracy Ofc !111
Mauler = Yea Right ...
Thane = Nuxto tho he does QQ alot ;O

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
i pawned your ass now and then back in the day and i was always solo :)

so long ago noone remembers, there was even a RA called Avoid Pain back then, and everyone with rank2-3 of that up fighting someone who didnt have it up did win! so i presume that was the case this 1 or 2 times :ninja:

shermi

Fledgling Freddie
WTF!, 1 m8 hate my poor mandril :_(.

I sometimes go in group, is true, but most of the time i solo (with all my chars xD).

Take group in Hib is hard, and sometimes you can´t take one in days.

Afther solo with my chars most than you gonna solo in your live, sometimes take fun running in group, fighting 8 vs 8 (or vs zerg xD). If you go in zerg and get pwned by big pink filborg well... next time don´t go with the zerg :p.

Gl and hf!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

I use 5 mythirians that i constantly swap and blocking myth is one of them.
And good to know u got more shield styles on your qbars. Shield isnt just blocking ... parry can do the same... U spec for shield (denying yourself a 2h dmg and stuff) so use it to the fullest ... engaging is just another way u can use your shield (for delaying the combat and set u right with stun or ra timers... or even just to let my end go up and also have a nice Omni proc go off- since sword on thane is a true end hog)

As for the sb comment... i was talking for all assassin situation atm .. and particularly sb .. since its the pov i got. I got 4 mil rps on the sb most of which were pre rp love patch... and a good 1700 solo kills on him too. So trust me... i know sb/assassins ... and they got issues atm ... let alone its considerably less fun playing an assassin atm ... and especially on this server.

I dont know any other hib chars u got by name... only the hero i know its u. But its no secret i hold grudges on peeps when they act like twats on me and my friends. So ... i guess thats why if u got any other chars the names of which i have classified there... i attack u on sight .. even if u r already fighting some1 (cause ofc .. if u fight some1 i know deserves respect... i wont run in and ruin it for him by killing u .. even if u r winning)

C

Carss

Who the fuck does this schar gimp kobold skald think he is to question mandril when i have never seen him in less than a trio, not wonder hes pissed at mandril because when your zerging down soloers mandril probabaly comes along and 3 shots you.

/respect Mandril

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Armsman: Kagato + Hydron
Mercenary: Elfsplat
Infil: Cerishas
Mincer: Rikard
Cleric : Haddaway

Valkyrie: Conspiracy
Skald: Ixnay
Hunter: Molested + Babybanana
Shadowblade: Nimroel + Illusb
Bonedancer: Brite
Thane: Nuxto
Warrior: Theodon

others i cant think of off the top of my head

not_vintervargen

Fledgling Freddie
No one remembers poor old brad. :(

I'll go cry on my own now. :(

I invented soloing damn it!! :)

i might be mistaken, but as i recall it you and ixnay ran a duo in agramon after server-cluster, and you werent afraid to attack a solo vamp at least..

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmmm :) ... how u like the other side ?
I wanted to play champ too .. but cba to level one up :p

didnt play much ^-^ was ok when we did play in the 8v8 zone.
only reason i was not playing recently is because the ISP took a month to move my connection from my old address to the current one - fucking idiots xD

leveling is a bitch!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Where is my wizard for uber roleplaying and not adding like all other casters? :(

The soloer I have the most respect for out there:

Maeloch :worthy:

Shadowss

Banned
Infiltrator: Arraudry, others just try to run away /wave Inifity/Shadowss etc

Lol ermmm Solo and i wont run away....well actually i never run away coz u cant run away from a skald ...

stop having that rr 11 zerker stuck to ur arse ...ive had a 1v1 vs him he had to use ip 3..

gimme a 1v1 :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
hoho never done one of these so here is what ive Albion:

Infiltrator: Arraudry, others just try to run away /wave Inifity/

Mid:

Guessing that sp was aimed at me. Well i dont find it fun to fight a class that dumps like fuck when they're high RR, Especially with WH and such up :p

I've never denied the fact i will pre-kite but i never intend on leaving the fight :p (often ^^)

Think you were on 5% at the end of the fight the other day :p really enjoyed that one ^^

So far the names that came out are pretty consistent and i cant see anyone naming you bradlex compared to Jiradon ;p

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Hibernia:

Champ: Fayte/Tjallebong
Hero: Sacre
Nightshade: Deception
Ranger: Durrel, loolol
Warden: No point fighting the OP feckers :<, so can't remember names I've ran from :D
Blademaster: Feap
Vamp: Goaone

Albion:

Infiltrator: Cerishas/Lasttime
Armsman: Hydron/Craeth
Mercenary: Not seen many about to be honest
Scout: Although he zergs like fuck and strafes like a dick :D Simosh can give an entertaining fight.
Friar: Spaverio
Mincer: Rikard

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I was going to post up some solo caster names from alb/mid, but none came to mind. :<

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
Guessing that sp was aimed at me. Well i dont find it fun to fight a class that dumps like fuck when they're high RR, Especially with WH and such up :p

I've never denied the fact i will pre-kite but i never intend on leaving the fight :p (often ^^)

Think you were on 5% at the end of the fight the other day :p really enjoyed that one ^^

So far the names that came out are pretty consistent and i cant see anyone naming you bradlex compared to Jiradon ;p

define dumping please? i basically will have either som or wh when u fight me they overlap and are the defensive arties i use. (never stack em)
I will purge ur poisons as would anyone else.
I will mezz and heal up, if u purge the 2 sec hammerstunn and dont have purge for the mezz u deserve to loose.
I will use ip2 if im at a point where i cannot interupt an evade chain as it is my compensation for not being able to reach above 30%ish defence even with 10 RA points spent. This compared to your 50% out of the box rr1 defense.

Is that dumping to u ?

And pre-kiting ? :p last time we had a 1on1 u started running like a baby at 30% (where i had done nothing but used purge)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
define dumping please? i basically will have either som or wh when u fight me they overlap and are the defensive arties i use. (never stack em)
I will purge ur poisons as would anyone else.
I will mezz and heal up, if u purge the 2 sec hammerstunn and dont have purge for the mezz u deserve to loose.
I will use ip2 if im at a point where i cannot interupt an evade chain as it is my compensation for not being able to reach above 30%ish defence even with 10 RA points spent. This compared to your 50% out of the box rr1 defense.

Is that dumping to u ?

And pre-kiting ? :p last time we had a 1on1 u started running like a baby at 30% (where i had done nothing but used purge)

Ok :p wait till i get the fraps together then check the date/time box :p its a totall different story but yes i die ^^

Dard

Part of the furniture
nux slam u u nuke nuke nuke nux engages u forever nux slams u nuke nuke nuke, nux engages u etc etc etc, maybe its nux playstyle that enoys me to shit, think its a sure win, think if all ppl with high shield only engaged and put mob with mob myth dear god that

Not just me that thinks that then .. thank you. :england:

shermi

Fledgling Freddie

You just kite and try PA about 10 times in 5 min......... and no WH upp or Som

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
You just kite and try PA about 10 times in 5 min......... and no WH upp or Som

You dump everyfight aswell :p the one time i got you with nothing down i got stunned (TAGGERS!?!?!?!?!) :D

It was fun anyway you used alot in the fight we had and i enjoyed it ^^

C

Carss

lol had no idea habemus was mandril

makes me think twice as you were a big twat with that bow ranger

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
dont mention me, i havent played for a while tbh ...and i am playing reaver a bit but not too much... he needs temp for come back :D

Not sure if i have fought you in 2007. At least not with you having items :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Scout: Although he zergs like fuck and strafes like a dick :D Simosh can give an entertaining fight.

Slam, purge, Grapple, /y HEY CASTER MEIGHTS I GOT A SHADOWBLADE OVER HERE! --> entertaining fight? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom