2 Bards vs something else. VN boards discussion

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:
This is old post?

But warden: BG, Interupt, Heals, pbt, grapple, dmg add, twf

2nd Bard: End, Interupt..

wtf? :| must be shit boring playing 2nd bard in grp..

i reckon they run 2x bard coz the bards suck :<

US guilds love to have SOS rdy on inc+ that insta ae mezz so 2 bards is kinda nice . If bard dont sos on inc I win mezz 9 out of 10 and fight is over in 30sec- yes they are that bad most of them :)
And warden dont have BG here + 2nd bard can use resists chant (16% Body/Spirit/Energy or 16% Heat/Cold/Matter)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
-toa stuff u have: resist buffs, backup healing +crap rezz +crap interrupter (maybe ok with new det who knows.) + twf

and its a valid discussion as its about non_toa server
so why are we dissussing a non toa server on rvr section of excalibur?

btw budapest rocks dorin been there a couple of times now

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Joor said:
If bard dont sos on inc I win mezz 9 out of 10 and fight is over in 30sec- yes they are that bad most of them :)

= They need 2 bardz0rs because im so c00l... :m00:

Sounds more like they need to prac soem xD

Himse

FH is my second home
Joor said:
US guilds love to have SOS rdy on inc+ that insta ae mezz so 2 bards is kinda nice . If bard dont sos on inc I win mezz 9 out of 10 and fight is over in 30sec- yes they are that bad most of them :)
And warden dont have BG here + 2nd bard can use resists chant (16% Body/Spirit/Energy or 16% Heat/Cold/Matter)

good point ;d

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
On TOA server 2nd warden is alot better , 6s pbt + twf + bodyguarder > extra demezzer , speed6 , extra sos , extra interrupter.
2 Druids 3 banelord tanks 1 bainshee/lighteld 1 bard can do all the work the 2nd bard would do . So it's not necessary.
On NON-toa server I'm confident that 2 bards is better , sos every fight there + speed6 to kite away from zergs :p , and without 3 banelords the extra interrupts from 2nd bard really comes in handy in interruptfights.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
A good bard should be able to win mez without SoS right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom