13 Dragon Drops Have Been Missed...

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Sharp Thing

bOOOOOEEEE on you, i want that bow !!!! ;)

it wouldnt be fair that someone like winter wil get it because herbal just happens to have LOADS of cash and buy ANOTHER bow for her :rolleyes:

*stil luv you all :p*

i dont have loads of cash fyi i had to boorow 300 gold of a guild m8 to buy those bows for 500gold which i then spent a whole day in barrows to repay him for

i bought these bows to help equip some of the lvl 50 scouts in my guild not for my low lvl 26 scout
as for having LOADS of cash dont make me piss myself laughing , tbh i find this post bloody offensive ive worked my nuts off to get cash from barrows tanglers etc but when ever a relic door goes down it ALL goes on wood for repairing i currently have 15 gold it thats loads to you m8 theres something wrong.

tbh if more high lvl peeps didnt suddenly go silent when the relic doors are nackered mebe the people who give a shit and give cash wouldnt be so perma broke

to those who give money for relic doors salute

to those tight fisted gits who dont

:puke:

O

old.Odysseus

I just wonder what really happened to the bow and the cloak?
A lot of rumors going around, anyone got some facts?

In other word, I want to know which ppl i dont wanna group/trade with etc.

E

Egon_Olsen

Only fact i have is that i have given the 5 drops i got to Mallus and he can confirm that.

1 Cloth Robe
1 Cloth Cap
1 Belt
1 Theurgist Staff
1 Leather Boots

But it seems some people dont know that... Zoyster and Outlaw sent me tells in Emain the other day calling me D00d... not being very nice.

If people punish me for being honest it is the last time i ever will be honest. I could have kept those drops for myself and my guild mates but i did not.

Mallus, please post on the forum who has given loot and who has not so people know who to threat like asses and who to be nice to.

E

--Eraser--

hm still no post about the stats and i dunno where to sign up for the lotto and u r not online...i just dont wanna miss it so please sign me up for all stuff a wiz can need :)

O

old.MallusTheGimp

Sorry went to fatboy slim thing in Brighton this weekend so haven't had time. Just gonna watch minority report now then I will put the details up ;)

O

old.Outlaw

d00d Egon m8........where are u from? obviously not the Western Hemisphere...... Since when was calling some1 a d00d/dude being rude????

I call my best m8s d00ds..... and what the fuck are u talking about?????

I asked u the freaking stats of the uber Robe...and nothing else u paranoid little munchkin... hmmmmm Got something to hide have we??

I saw Zoyster PMing u so I thaught ...Hey Look the d00d that got all the drops is on-line lezz c if I can get those stats:clap:

O

old.Zoyster

Egon---I dont think I have ever PMed u. And d00d = cool person!

Smyte---Well done M8, I think u did the right thing considering that u were'nt in the alliance, but still tried to share the loot out.

Lemme say .. that Cloth Cap is amazing, and handing it over was a very hard thing to do;)

P

Pfy

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
d00d Egon m8........where are u from? obviously not the Western Hemisphere...... Since when was calling some1 a d00d/dude being rude????

I call my best m8s d00ds..... and what the fuck are u talking about?????

I asked u the freaking stats of the uber Robe...and nothing else u paranoid little munchkin... hmmmmm Got something to hide have we??

I saw Zoyster PMing u so I thaught ...Hey Look the d00d that got all the drops is on-line lezz c if I can get those stats:clap:

You hve to allow for the language barrier in this game as many people whos first language isn't english play it.

However, tbh, if you messaged me with the kind of display above, even I would have been offended ;D

As for the stats, yeah ... it would have been nice for some screenies!

/pokes Egon ;D

P

Pfy

Oh and he's not a munchkin! Just vertically challenged!

E

Egon_Olsen

well Outlaw and Zoyster, i live in denmark.

Dude sounds ok for me but when you type it like a K3W7 d00D i feel it is rude.

i dont like people who think they are cool by speaking K3W7 d00D language.

But i am happy it was not meant to be rude, just felt like it since both of you sent me tells within 10 minutes or so both of you calling me d00D.

i gave all the drops i got, so forget i ever had any. i cant answer you about stats when i dont have the items anymore.

A

Aligro

Originally posted by Pfy

You hve to allow for the language barrier in this game as many people whos first language isn't english play it.

However, tbh, if you messaged me with the kind of display above, even I would have been offended ;D

As for the stats, yeah ... it would have been nice for some screenies!

/pokes Egon ;D

I think mallus should send the stats into allakhazam so we can all see the stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom