1 hour dur friar defensive heal proc buff

Gamah

Banned
Oboy said:
first of i said rangers are the most op stealther so i dont care about tanks and casters.

second ofc u have to divide abilites between fights etc and this goes for an assasin to, but i find it very funy when i dump all abilities(not many iwinbuttons but anyway) i have against a ranger in a fight including getting pa-chain and still loose. Its also funny getting hit for 230+ mainhand against a rr4 ranger (was a celt) with caped resist (26+2 racial) having red bb shileds on.
And most funny is it how u try to defend the opness of a class who i loose 8/10 fights against and those i dont loose the ranger kites away as they cant stand to loose. Yes rangers tend to flee when they are about to loose including u. U have an assasin yourself and its not funny when u miraceles get a pachain away on a archer and find out it did 2-300 in dmg just because of wh :/

well enough QQ, see u on the battlefield even if i be the one eating dirt

I can outdump any stealther in the game puppet included, and hes one of the best so stfu. If you had a clue on hows to counter his stuff then maybe you would win more fights? For example is should I use my stun right away?..against his NS, yes, because he will be debuffing me with poisens.. and if his purge is down I can get 6~seconds of undebuffed dmg out which is rather large vs an assasin. If he is on his ranger I wait to use stun untill he is low health to try and avoid him iping, hardly ever works vs puppet because he blows it way before I could kill him in stun time.

I have played a ranger, yeah to RR2 so I can't see how overpowered it is from high RR playing however I have also fought a shit load more assasins and rangers than you and I love the day a ranger attacks and not an NS because debuffs > all.

Don't cry about how a class is overpowered just because you lose to it when your like rr5 and they are rr9/10?

So Mr Infil with spec AF try actually using dot mine/poisens against a ranger because if you can't kill them with melee then the debuffs and poisens fuck them royally.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Don't cry about how a class is overpowered just because you lose to it when your like rr5 and they are rr9/10?

So Mr Infil with spec AF try actually using dot mine/poisens against a ranger because if you can't kill them with melee then the debuffs and poisens fuck them royally.
This is where the most fails, not redoing pois and they also have to use slash they cba to switch to a lw, or it's to hard to buy one :)
So instead of playing smart they put pois on one time(bye bye with purge) then trying to kill the pd4 ranger with slash.
Also alot specs no viper since it sux vs other assasins with remedy and then crying because they can't kill the ranger.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Bondoila said:
This is where the most fails, not redoing pois and they also have to use slash they cba to switch to a lw, or it's to hard to buy one :)
So instead of playing smart they put pois on one time(bye bye with purge) then trying to kill the pd4 ranger with slash.
Also alot specs no viper since it sux vs other assasins with remedy and then crying because they can't kill the ranger.
just get leaper + ripseperation in, and maybe a pincer and anything called absorb is gone :p

Eizo

Fledgling Freddie
Just hope it dont work when i stun, str/con debuff, DD, DD, DD etc :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
what gamma said is pretty much bang on. theres a lot of ways you can negate melee damage in daoc. But if your dick swinging with a good assasin, you will be perma debuffed and perma poisoned and DS'd after purge. Trying to fight an assasin like this means your gonna loose the dick swinging contest (sometimes to scary extents aka your health bar flies down while theres kind of slowly moves down)

i think mincer has the toys to almost completly remove melee damage (wargay, ablative chant, chain, WH, SOM, Battler) and ranger also have a lot of toys to negative or lower melee damage. Its just a "good" assasin has other ways to damage you.

In regards to mincer versus ranger. tbh I think mincer is superior. Mincer has slightley more melee negation toys, PD could balance that up though (even though most mincers any no fixed main hand temps). The problem is ranger doesnt have any way to counter the double DD whacking in for like 350 damage. Mincer V ranger will always be a battle of timers at the end of the day with the mincer having more options though (fight would prolly last long enough for stun immunity to go as well meaning mincers can stun and mezz)

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
*sigh* no point argument with schoolkids who skipped there philosophy classes to play daoc.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Oboy said:
*sigh* no point argument with schoolkids who skipped there philosophy classes to play daoc.

Well you can say that or admit you don't play your class to its potential, an assasin re-appling potions is extremely hard to beat, put +af in the template on top of that and its pure evil.

There are many assassins who i can beat with my bow, but some are just too hard, take zefs for example, hes is a nightmare for me, i have FE4 and Aug dex 2 (3 at rr7) and my damage on him is 'reasonable' due to his AF and use of malice.. The other sb's/infs who hurt me re-apply dot after i purge, and that stops me speeding away. Nothing makes me happier than seeing an inf or sb with malice in the mainhand.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Friar & Cleric proc buffs can be used with WH but SoM can't be.

Rangers vs Assassin - Assassin can just swop wpns with DoT and poison spike just have to watch out for IP/FZ

I've beaten few rr7+ melee rangers after dumping on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom