1.84a

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Personally I would hate it if any Stealther would get Banelord, it's hard enough as it is to deal with 5 scouts/rangers/hunters shooting you in the back every fight but if they get BL they can serious screw a fight just stealth in and throw some BLs and stealth out.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
You can still interrupt the Valk when he is being grappled and with todays extending groups seem to be fotm so Charge means 9/10 times your dead if you don't watch yourself.
Too fun to put a speedwarp down and kite back and see Mr. Charge comming in and insta die because he's out of healing range.

HoTs and interupts are instas ;)

Guess u have to do what PE did after a few fights. Put a grappler on me and move the fight away from my range.

Won´t be that easy with charge though.

And <3 pbae styles versus that poor caster that is getting BGed. Who needs BL to interupt :D

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
@ Bahumat

iam not sure what ur trying to show but if you want to convince someone playing the numbers game you should make sure those numbers are right, explained in detail, and not countrary to any text you post supplementing them.

Now look at those 80/80/78 values, assuming highlander/norse/celt with base values of 70/70/60, ur +18 to str at start comment appears to be little more than 33% accurate.

Next thing that makes me wonder is why your champion is leading weaponskill unbuffed but loses to the thane when buffed. The Champion buff should cap just as well as the thane buff (lvl49 +73 str/con compared to lvl 50 +75str/con). Even assuming slam builds this does not fit coz at 39 stormcalling/valor u will have +51 str/con buffs with the thane having the lower level one. Remember, 50 weapon was a given.

Apart from that there is still the question of what you were trying to show
A Paladin will always rate 3rd when compared weaponskill coz his max base str beeing his tertiary attribute thus gaining only +15 from lvl 5 to 50 cannot reach the values of a thane or a champ gaining +45 as str is their primary stat. That is common sense and most ppl don't need some guy posting what appears to be random numbers of a possibly flawed test to get that

But in the end all this doesn't matter, and any such discussion is but wasted time coz classes are not only their weaponskill numbers.
Paladins might not be designed to do the same damage as champions, maybe they were meant to do slightly less to compensate for the extra bit of beating they can take in their plate armor running chants that benefit their grps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom