1.84a

X

xGenocidex

kirennia said:
You know if these DDs work like levi? If they do then the faster the sword the better :p Still gonna be some pretty nasty damage from them all in all...

Yes but with celerity why when you could get a slow 2hander and hit hard the melee side aswell @ capped speed more or less ^_^ besides champ 2hander is 5.7 spd can't be changed and theres no decent fast 2handers anyway

X

xGenocidex

Tbh.. i think mythic need to look at the runemaster/mentalist classes next ;/ they gave/giving wizzies some nice loving i think runies deserve the same... as do ments... and fgs change runies rr5 because it clearly doesnt even function properly

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Kind of over-the-top improvements imo... Free PR2??? Stacking HoTs??? Huge PBAoE heals??? Huge GR frontal style with dehaste??? Who the hell has been asking for this kind of "improvements" for their classes? I think most people would've been happier with a bit less unbalancing small adjustments... And as people noted already, there's loads of spec lines out there that need adjustments (mentalism anyone?) before Paladin's Chants in example...

What the hell is Mythic smoking tbh? If the "class revision" turns out to be a "Woohoo, look what nifty ability I came up with, Sanya!!!"-fest, the "balance" in the game can be buried 6-feet under in no time :(

Ouch, did I really use that many hyphens? ;)

"Nix"

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Nix said:
Kind of over-the-top improvements imo... Free PR2??? Stacking HoTs??? Huge PBAoE heals??? Huge GR frontal style with dehaste??? Who the hell has been asking for this kind of "improvements" for their classes? I think most people would've been happier with a bit less unbalancing small adjustments... And as people noted already, there's loads of spec lines out there that need adjustments (mentalism anyone?) before Paladin's Chants in example...

What the hell is Mythic smoking tbh? If the "class revision" turns out to be a "Woohoo, look what nifty ability I came up with, Sanya!!!"-fest, the "balance" in the game can be buried 6-feet under in no time :(

Ouch, did I really use that many hyphens? ;)

"Nix"

Well Armsmen wanted Defender´s rage to become frontal style with same GR.

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Well Armsmen wanted Defender´s rage to become frontal style with same GR.

Hope Mythic doesn't fulfill more Alb wet dreams in future patches :)

Keitan

Banned
for rox valk follow these tips :) spec 42 shield atleast with yellow pbaoe root atleast and as much spear/heal as poss so wen in fight and u at 30% and enemy at 60% u just slam stand back hot ureself twice and attack again and if u still losing pbaoe root and do same ! :)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
for rox valk follow these tips :) spec 42 shield atleast with yellow pbaoe root atleast and as much spear/heal as poss so wen in fight and u at 30% and enemy at 60% u just slam stand back hot ureself twice and attack again and if u still losing pbaoe root and do same ! :)

arent the single target hot's instant?

rayzor

Fledgling Freddie
yay to removing liners from ac!
and yay again to making spellcraft stuff lighter!

:D

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Valk love seems a little OTT, as you can now get RPs for healing its the ultimate heal leech. Watch Moderna for more this months installment of "FotM monthly!"

The Thane sword and axe styles, WTF as half of us redid templates to go hammer for those nice procs, I was happily sword till hammer went fotm, grrr!

Pet emotes, more bling, leave the bling lets get some gameplay improvements and stop pissing with toys. Wheres the /fotm emote ( :wanker: )

ACing woot! But now Im pissed I had to make myself and LGM tailor to do it with, now hes redundant.

Apart from Valk loving, the small change to crafting this is another pretty poor patch, when the player community has been gagging for more important fixes and changes for ages.

X

xGenocidex

I just can't wait to see all the fotm valks pop out of the gates calling each other noobs "i was here first!" "i rolled a valk first!" blah blah blah... will be so amusing tbh and i'll just sit there... ho ho ho... he he he... hu hu hu...

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Pertan said:
Still hoping for a warden fix :(

erm considering the amount of warden stuff in 1.82, i wouldnt be surprised if there isnt any more.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Valk love seems a little OTT, as you can now get RPs for healing its the ultimate heal leech. Watch Moderna for more this months installment of "FotM monthly!"
I think Mythic are trying to put more tools in to make fights last longer. More rez and heal options is a way of nerfing damage without having to get into the messy class v class and archetype v archetype balance issues that there'd be if they reduced damage by itself. Also while Valks may be popular in PvE (finally) there's really no reason to take one in an RvR group until now. Interrupts, shears, heals and tanking when needed will make them a strong utility class for a group. I'm almost tempted to renew my US account and play my 50 dwarven valk again.

old.Whoodoo said:
ACing woot! But now Im pissed I had to make myself and LGM tailor to do it with, now hes redundant.
Long overdue fix. Your tailor isn't redundant, he can still fit out casters and leather wearers, it's just that he's not propping up your ACer anymore. As a capped LGM ACer, I've been dying for this for years.

old.Whoodoo said:
Apart from Valk loving, the small change to crafting this is another pretty poor patch, when the player community has been gagging for more important fixes and changes for ages.
Remember this is only 1.84a. There's likely going to be more announced as the revisions roll past.

Warden love.. cos PBT, Evade, BG, Shield spec, scale armour, resist buffs and heals isn't enough for a support class?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
chretien said:
Also while Valks may be popular in PvE (finally) there's really no reason to take one in an RvR group until now.?

tbh, thats is more to do with the narrow-mindedness of people than it is to do with the class itself

and i still maintain they are one of the best interupters available, banelord not withstanding :p and they piss all over BGers

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ballard said:
I dont understand how a class like paladin has got so much love in patch after patch while classes like mentalist sit out in the cold getting nothing. How many mentalists do you see in rvr? And yes i have a paladin.

Yeah cause in insta rezz and pissy magic ablative, oh and a str buff is the answer to our piss poor rising stats, fucking useless RR5, shitter than a lvl 10 warrior's weaponskill.

K

Kharok Svark

But a boat from Prydwen Keep to Prydwen Bridge ... that will save years of travel :eek2:

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Yeah cause in insta rezz and pissy magic ablative, oh and a str buff is the answer to our piss poor rising stats, fucking useless RR5, shitter than a lvl 10 warrior's weaponskill.

and celerity. Considering paladin was already a perfectly viable class before any of these changes I would say yes there has been enough love.

Pallies have the same WS as a champ and the other hybrids.

B

Betrayal

Really looking forward to see what archers will get since everyone else got so many changes / additions making them not only better suited for group rvr but impossible to even attempt to kill solo for an assasin or archer. :touch:

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Archer love is inc June or August According to Scout TL. I'm not holding out for it being 1.84 tbh :(

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
whoa, insta rezz for hybrids
nice changes to reaver tho!

tho every class gonna have +dd to their styles :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom