1.82c

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
I cant wait to Pa the crap outta smug looking casters with there army of brittle guards thinking there untouchable, running around looking like thy own the place. Going back to when hitting pansy casters made a lovely squelching noise as they crumbled to the floor in 1 or 2 hits....nice :)

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Who cares about swinging slow or 1 poison when u 1-shot ppl?

I 1-2shot alot of ppl as it is already with 2-hander. With this boost I´m gonna rock.

My post was about balancing asassin vs asassin, not about killing casters.
Ofc I could be wrong about it all, lets wait and see :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Leahc said:

casters already have too many counters for assasins, especcially with ToA and the 3 brittles you see running around.

:m00:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Perf said:
I cant wait to Pa the crap outta smug looking casters with there army of brittle guards thinking there untouchable, running around looking like thy own the place. Going back to when hitting pansy casters made a lovely squelching noise as they crumbled to the floor in 1 or 2 hits....nice :)

Please try it, i get bored with assasin's not attacking me when i know they there. Lots of ways to deal with an assassin even if they do get the PA in. Mind you, what does it matter when most are clueless zerglings? :p

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
Leahc said:

Pierce/Thrust uses 50/50 dex/str so get a clue before making comments like "oh look they get 45 dex from 1-50 omfghax..."

We don't know yet what more changes Mythic are planning to do, however I know for a fact that Remedy will get nerfed hard. To the point where it will make SBs and Infs very very happy. Also a fast 2h PA cap is calculated to be in the neighborhood of 1400-1500. Add that to con debuff, you can take almost 2000k HPs from someone with a PA which in most cases will be a 1 shot kill.

On the other hand 1h PA dmg and cap is not increased even by a smaller percentage and is also calculated by tests on the boards. I think these changes are step in the right direction however there are still a lot of problems that needs to be solved. For example;

1) MoS problem with Archers
2) Stealth Zergs
3) Item charge durations.
4) Remedy
5) Armor Tables
etc, etc.

I am still very optimistic about this patch. I guess all one can do is wait and see.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
Please try it, i get bored with assasin's not attacking me when i know they there. Lots of ways to deal with an assassin even if they do get the PA in. Mind you, what does it matter when most are clueless zerglings? :p

Your right there, about the clueless zrgelings but i'm sure you must realise there a many very clued up assassins out there also ;)

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
Pera said:
Pierce/Thrust uses 50/50 dex/str so get a clue before making comments like "oh look they get 45 dex from 1-50 omfghax..."

I know.

INF
---
50 Briton with STR+10 and DEX+10 50/50 = 100
50 Inconnu with STR+10 and DEX+10 50/50 = 100
50 Saracen with STR+10 and DEX+10 50/50 = 100

NS
--
50 Elf with STR+10 and DEX+10 50/50 = 97.5
50 Luriken with STR+10 and DEX+10 50/50 = 100

SB
--
50 Frostalf with STR+10 = 80
50 Kobold with STR+10 = 75
50 Norseman with STR+10 = 95
50 Valkyn with STR+10 = 80

SB's weapon is based on STR only so str/con poison debuff is 100% effective on STR, where it affects thrust/piercing INF's and NS's with a bit less than 50%.

Get a clue?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Why do people keep saying Pierce and Thurst use 50/50 when it dosent!

Pierce and Thrust use (str+dex)/2 which realy aint the same as 50/50

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Leahc said:
SB's weapon is based on STR only so str/con poison debuff is 100% effective on STR, where it affects thrust/piercing INF's and NS's with a bit less than 50%.

Get a clue?

Dude, they changed the str/con to weaponskill/con :)

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
Why do people keep saying Pierce and Thurst use 50/50 when it dosent!

Pierce and Thrust use (str+dex)/2 which realy aint the same as 50/50

Pera stated that is was 50/50 so I went with that, silly me.
The info from Melachi proves that things aint that bad anyway :cheers:

Sorry for useless posts :(

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Leahc said:
Pera stated that is was 50/50 so I went with that, silly me.
The info from Melachi proves that things aint that bad anyway :cheers:

Sorry for useless posts :(

so if your friend would jump of a cliff? would you also do it?

sorry, but my mom always said that to me when I said "but he did it!" (usualy said that when I had done something wrong and usualy it wasnt any he around who had done it so I was a lier aswell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom