enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
I will answer this one.

QQ

Yadeniel said:
Stopped posting time ago due to boring ppl :O

QQ

We know you are QQ'ing. We also know you find it boring because you are outgunned in a discussion and can't QQ anymore.

And now you try to get the last post in to 'prove a point'? ;)

But reading QQ is fun! \o/

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Looking the enhacement line i cant find damage add, instant-pet, conc based haste, damage shield or insta speed, care to help me to find it? :eek:

Hello there, specline af shield > haste.

Puppet said it, insta speed is useless, damage shield is from shamans cave or druids nature spec, noone has it, damage add is a timed buff, also found in pathfinding, but not many rangers spec high pathfinding.

So there you stand lonely with your point about instacast pets. :l

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Trading AF spec for haste :)

I prefer do more dmg :)

Anyways i use haste staffs, but need recharge em and 3min to use another item, it sucks :(

Arnor: Who are u? ofc ofc...

Enigma: Send it to www.whocare.com . I will answer u there :D

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Hello there, specline af shield > haste.

Puppet said it, insta speed is useless, damage shield is from shamans cave or druids nature spec, noone has it, damage add is a timed buff, also found in pathfinding, but not many rangers spec high pathfinding.

So there you stand lonely with your point about instacast pets. :l

The fact is that rangers and hunters have now the chance to use a charge to get AF spec, right? but you cant fire all the charges you want to, you know, there are timers. In other hand we have rangers and hunters complaining about the spec AF from the enhacement line, and now they will get a spell that (tested) is almost equal to AF charges, leaving a "spot" for another charge that you may need in a fight in example.

Well, scouts doesnt have any kind of self buff, and the cleric have, as special buff, the af spec, which is nice, dont get me wrong, but it will be obtained (whit about 8-15 AF difference) by a common hunter spec and a very possible ranger spec, in a line which offer some other goodies, while the druid bot and the shaman bot retain their respective advantajes. And, the most important, this is not needed, is not like rangers will perform poorly in NF, will them?, maybe hunters could deserve this love (their lack of deffence is sad), but rangers? c'mon give me a break, rangers are already a very good class, they dont need this.

And while hunters and rangers get some loving, what do scouts get? nothing, niente, najer, nada.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
The fact is that rangers and hunters have now the chance to use a charge to get AF spec, right? but you cant fire all the charges you want to, you know, there are timers. In other hand we have rangers and hunters complaining about the spec AF from the enhacement line, and now they will get a spell that (tested) is almost equal to AF charges, leaving a "spot" for another charge that you may need in a fight in example.

Well, scouts doesnt have any kind of self buff, and the cleric have, as special buff, the af spec, which is nice, dont get me wrong, but it will be obtained (whit about 8-15 AF difference) by a common hunter spec and a very possible ranger spec, in a line which offer some other goodies, while the druid bot and the shaman bot retain their respective advantajes. And, the most important, this is not needed, is not like rangers will perform poorly in NF, will them?, maybe hunters could deserve this love (their lack of deffence is sad), but rangers? c'mon give me a break, rangers are already a very good class, they dont need this.

And while hunters and rangers get some loving, what do scouts get? nothing, niente, najer, nada.

what advantages did shammy-bots have again? im abit confuzzled

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
what advantages did shammy-bots have again? im abit confuzzled

Are you? :fluffle:

Well, dmg add is one timered, and end regen is another, and whit NF you can teleport whit your bot, place him in a secure spot inside a tower but inside range et voila, there you have a hunter whit infinite endurance, not bad, eh? :eek:

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
AF spec >>> Haste spec

If I'm not confused there are haste potions, cheaper than recharge items and no timered with item charges. Of course, there are no AF spec potions.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Meradesh said:
AF spec >>> Haste spec

If I'm not confused there are haste potions, cheaper than recharge items and no timered with item charges. Of course, there are no AF spec potions.

If you dont want to waste weeks farming a ton of the drop components (ancient pure mercury in this case) you will end whit a 14% haste potion, if you are a no-life pve whore you can farm enought mercury and have a good amount of 17% haste potions......... druid's and healer's one is 20%. Dont compare potions whit charges please, potions are way worse. :eek:

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Meradesh said:
AF spec >>> Haste spec

Well, when u carry poisons, end potions, end chant potions, BP heal potions, ...

u dont have much slots for haste potions for a whole day of rvr..

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
I don't care wether you care or not, the only thing I've done is prove that you don't know what you are talking about. :m00:

I didnt prove nothing, u continue speaking when i wasnt reading u, so i didnt answer and u though u prove sumth, yeah!

Keep the good work :D

Bla bla bla to www.whocare.com pls :)

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
I didnt prove nothing, u continue speaking when i wasnt reading u, so i didnt answer and u though u prove sumth, yeah!

Keep the good work :D

Bla bla bla to www.whocare.com pls :)

No.. I proved something way before you stopped reading(which you actually never did, but it looks so much more leet to make it look like you don't care).

You stopped to read THIS post, right, but not the others? lol ;) Nah, you just didn't know what to respond with.. Since... you didn't know! :D

That's allright though. It has been made right.

Though wether you read it or not doesn't matter, as long as other people find out that you just spew out things you don't know anything about. Not that what you write matters very much.. Though it DOES make other clueless people like you whine more about things they aren't sure about at a later point..

That's about it though..

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
If you dont want to waste weeks farming a ton of the drop components (ancient pure mercury in this case) you will end whit a 14% haste potion, if you are a no-life pve whore you can farm enought mercury and have a good amount of 17% haste potions......... druid's and healer's one is 20%. Dont compare potions whit charges please, potions are way worse. :eek:

does AF charges give same AF than a AF spec cleric(+25% buffs 50 enhancement) buffbot spell?

Yadeniel said:
Well, when u carry poisons, end potions, end chant potions, BP heal potions, ...

u dont have much slots for haste potions for a whole day of rvr..

Release house, only problem is if u are too good and don't die in hours, personaly not my problem :( .

If I could I would use AF potions for sure, SOM, AF, Arrows from braggarts & Mariasha, battler or malice, u must start using items 6 minuts before u arrive amg =/

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Meradesh said:
does AF charges give same AF than a AF spec cleric(+25% buffs 50 enhancement) buffbot spell?

Whit a quick swap whit a stardrop, yes, charges works whit the +30% delve that 50 enhacements/augmentation/nurture give (iirc), and everybody can have 25% buff bonus, it doesnt work only for bots.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Meradesh said:

yes, when i am soloing i use af charges, i swap to 20% buff bonus to apply it and it gives the bonus, i guess +healing works on FA too.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Are you? :fluffle:

Well, dmg add is one timered, and end regen is another, and whit NF you can teleport whit your bot, place him in a secure spot inside a tower but inside range et voila, there you have a hunter whit infinite endurance, not bad, eh? :eek:

nm me :p

here i was thinking OF stealthwars

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Its only logical a class gets something decent spending points in a specline,
and with BB's in game that line has been degraded a lot for hunter and rangers.

Only real problem i see is that scouts as far as i know has gotten NO specifik
improvements since BETA. None of the scout problems adressed too, and
to be fair i think it was our turn to be looked at.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie

no.

af charge with +25% bonus gives +102af for SB. it may be at least +108 from cleric's buff for infi, maybe more - dunno for sure.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Only real problem i see is that scouts as far as i know has gotten NO specifik improvements since BETA.

u got camo!

Aussie

Banned
well we got 3 damage type arrows, that was the best improvement imo

censi

Can't get enough of FH
actually neither of these is scout specific.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i dare anyone to find a patch where nerfs or improvements has not been
part of archer balance or other classes balance.

Basically Mythic has not touched the scout in 2 1/2 year, which i find very poor. Guess they have been busy making new expanisions :)

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
What could you do to scouts without actually adding an ability or skill?

If it were an ability then I think it likely all archers would get it, they won't get a new skill >ever<.

I suppose they could ramp up the growth rates on the weapon spec line but then scouts already have a range advantage and are supposed to suffer accordingly?

Really hard to see what you could do that wouldn't affect other archers!

Framfall

Banned
Kinad said:
Yes i dare anyone to find a patch where nerfs or improvements has not been
part of archer balance or other classes balance.

Basically Mythic has not touched the scout in 2 1/2 year, which i find very poor. Guess they have been busy making new expanisions :)

Maybe cuz the scout are just fine as it is?

Chadalonius

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be happy if they just sorted out all the bizarre archery bugs, the "you can't get a good shot right now" one is espeically annoying. Crit shots don't always work on stunned opponents even though they're obviously not moving. Blocking being halved by dual wield isn't pleasant either...

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Framfall said:
Maybe cuz the scout are just fine as it is?

noobish comment from 1 which never played an scout.

shit on range advantage do /groundset 200 and ull see how much range advantage an Scout have. Hunters doing more damage with their Spear then me with my FUCKING Bow. And Rangers do same bow damage and 2,3 times more melee damge as an Scout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom