Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arnor

bleh, give some real fixes please. dont just gimp my rm :p

ah well, 48rc it is then :\

L

living

They talk about some HIb chars, did they improve em or just bug fixes? dident get that..

J

j000 d000d

Hahaha, RC runies nerfed, well was wrong anyway to be able to 50% debuff your own damage + pbt + bolts + AE nuke + gtaoe + nearsight

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Teador
Hahaha, RC runies nerfed, well was wrong anyway to be able to 50% debuff your own damage + pbt.

:ROFLMAO:

yeah, that 50% debuff is REALLY gonna do you good with 6+11+RR in darkness, holy crapola you'll nuke like Gjalpinulva

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by Arnor2
:ROFLMAO:

yeah, that 50% debuff is REALLY gonna do you good with 6+11+RR in darkness, holy crapola you'll nuke like Gjalpinulva

all the extra's you get are still really nice (i edited my post)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Teador
all the extra's you get are still really nice (i edited my post)

yes ofc, BUT my point is, either you are a dmg-dealer, 48rc rest dark, or a utility-dude, 47rc 26supp, which allows you to nearsight etc and debuff for OTHERS, not yourself practically.

if we for instance had the baseline nuke in our supp line, that would a bit much compared to other casters. (not even counting mana-chanter here, they are in a world of their own)

O

old.Tzeentch

BAAAAAAAARDDSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU COMPLETE BASTARDS GIVE SOME LOVE TO A CLASS THAT HAS THREE FUCKING IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS NO OTHER CLASS IN HIB CAN PROVIDE

S

Sarnat

Nice try Teador but RMs can't have all that... It's either darkcarver (no pbt or ns better than the lowest one) or supp runie (no debuff). Or spec nuke with pbt ;P

W

Wend

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
BAAAAAAAARDDSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU COMPLETE BASTARDS GIVE SOME LOVE TO A CLASS THAT HAS THREE FUCKING IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS NO OTHER CLASS IN HIB CAN PROVIDE

<mental breakdown>

O

old.Glendower

I like the part where that lying whore Sanya says the TLs think they are all just peachy with the way hib classes are.

They just want to cram another expansion down our wallet, and to make us try the new race/class combos out of desperation rather than get the ones that exist polished up.

screw them

O

old.Emma

i think they should rename the patch from 1.62 "the fix hib patch". to 1.62 "the nurf mid patch"

F

Falcon

Yeah cos they sure as hell didn't fix hib :p

Hib needed naturalist love, and they're the class that have not only been ignored, but nerfed this patch - see Warden PBT changes.

If anything the changes in 1.62 will harm Hib more than they've helped us. The positive changes aren't anywhere near enough to nullify the dent to Hib the PBT nerf has given us. Clerics got new toys, leaving druids in the dust and no longer compareable. Wardens got nerfed, and bards just outright ignored, again.

None of the Mid nerfs will change the effectiveness of Mid anyhow, they still have the AE Stun + Most powerful PBAE combo along with Savages for tanks now that zerkers have been nerfed. Was little point bringing zerkers in line with the other light tanks if they weren't going to do the same to savages (and Friars :p) too. Should've either nerfed none, or all. This patch doesn't have anything that will change realm balance away from how it currently stands for any of the realms.

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Falcon
Clerics got new toys, leaving druids in the dust and no longer compareable. Wardens got nerfed, and bards just outright ignored, again.

Toys is all they are. The heal procs for ~66hp and happens once a moon. The melee damage buff is near unnoticable and doesn't affect squat in RvR. To be a good healer I'd give up the whole smite line and enhance changes to be able to root the one sod who's bearing down on me, (tis a tough call between root and stun though would like both ;) )

Any significant love to druid would probably affect Healers and Druids also like the fixes to InstaHeals...

Warden changes were equal to Runemasters and Theurgists, but probably impacts the Earth Theurg the most in an extremely dire spec-line.

Friars are only good because they are always fully (self) buffed, run around with buffs (as everyone should have) and they arn't hard to defeat.

Aye some classes need love, but the Naturalist hibs provide the best combination of support classes in the game.

K

klavrynd

Hib needed naturalist love, and they're the class that have not only been ignored, but nerfed this patch - see Warden PBT changes

Wardens need an even fatter nerf, tune down their healing or move resist buffs and pbt in two lines i'd say

O

old.Lythande

Falcon:

Why would savages need to be nerfed? Pray tell, I'm interrested in your insights to this new class that you obiously have played to 50 and RvRed extensively with(RIGHT?).

Is it:

1. Because we have a 6-8% chance to hit like a zerker(if we don't miss, see below)?

2. Because we have lower weaponskill than any other (pure) tank in the game, causing us to miss more and do less dmg etc?

3. Because after 30 seconds into a battle we lose 20-30% of our HP?

4. Because our only anytime-style is a low-lvl taunt with penalty-to-defense and no to-hit bonus?

5. Because all the rest of our styles are either positional, or reactionary?

Oh what's that, you really have no IDEA how this class works and is just jumping on the bandwagon along with the rest of the whiners? Oh ok. Ta ta.

D

Damon_D

None of the Mid nerfs will change the effectiveness of Mid anyhow

LOL you gotta be kidding..god danm either that , or u as dumb as they come

F

Falcon

Meatballs - No druid specs nature to get the roots, there's 3 lines, nature, nurture and regrowth. They need regrowth for heals, they need nurture for resist buffs, thus aquiring any decent root is completely out the question. If druids could get root without making either sacrifices that alone I think would be enough to help hib out, I think all Hib really needs is a secondary form of CC although ideally, in light of the Warden nerfs, Wardens would get root.

Klav - Warden heals are dire already, ever been healed by one. Gazz heals for a hefty 70hp if he gets a lucky crit heal in :p ?

Lythande - I've fought them, just like I've fought every other class in the game, savages go on the very very small chance of killing in melee list, alongside zerkers and friars. Also, I play a much more gimp melee class than you and am still happy with my class performance and know full well that things such as low weap skill don't automatically mean your char is useless. You lose hp 30secs into a battle, oh no? Most battles are merely sweeping up after 30secs (Unless you're a zerg n00b who camps MGs in 8fg for hours playing dare with the opposing 8fg to pass the MG and get whiped for hours on end?) so I don't really see what a loss in health can matter too much by that time - you've either won or lost.

Damon - Learn to play IMO. Had it demonstrated to me a few times this weekend how effective well balanced Mid groups can be, none of the groups relied on anything that gets nerfed in 1.62... If they can do it, why can't you? <struggles hard to resist making a comment about the 'dumb' insult and the grammar/spelling used to put the insult forth> I love irony.

Maybe if people spent as much time playing their char as they did whining they wouldn't need to whine. Or you could just do as I do, and whine whilst playing your char :p

M

Meatballs

Meatballs - No druid specs nature to get the roots, there's 3 lines, nature, nurture and regrowth. They need regrowth for heals, they need nurture for resist buffs, thus aquiring any decent root is completely out the question. If druids could get root without making either sacrifices that alone I think would be enough to help hib out, I think all Hib really needs is a secondary form of CC although ideally, in light of the Warden nerfs, Wardens would get root.

gg Root is baseline, no not the instas, no not the ae root, the single target root which lets you carry on healing when you see that blue con interrupt pet run towards you.

M

Meatballs

Klav - Warden heals are dire already, ever been healed by one. Gazz heals for a hefty 70hp if he gets a lucky crit heal in :p ?

If specced to only 15 regrowth wardens have a heal that will do 181hp every single cast.

They could get 6s PBT and still get a heal that does 483 every time, the reason Gazz's heals suck, is because he isn't a regrowth specced warden...

F

Falcon

Fair enough, not like it's enough to change the sway of the battle though, Hibs need another accessible AE CC really and AE root would be the most fair choice, AE stun would just be overpowering, AE snare wouldn't be the most even choice either.

M

Meatballs

Run around with 2 druids and your sorted. Mids have to do it for good healing and good cc, and then they need a shamen for buffs.

Will have to drop one of those 4-5 enchanters :(

D

Damon_D

" Pad's Falcon on his apparently soft head " So you know the specc' of all the mid's you fought ??? I dont think so..And taken into account all the other mid nerf's we seen so fare in 1.62x well..Mid will be in dire need come patch 1.62f. So you dont like my gramma and spelling m8..Hmm how good is your danish I bet its worse than my english.. So you think wardens heal badly.. try being healed by a shaman then.. I bet our mend line is worse off than the wardens..All in all you wrong :p

O

old.Lythande

An enchanter claiming to have trouble killing a pure-melee. :clap:

debuff+stun+nuke+snare-pet not enough? :sleeping:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Glendower
I like the part where that lying whore Sanya says the TLs think they are all just peachy with the way hib classes are.

You're a sad, little man, Glendower...

F

Falcon

Er, so let me get this straight, by your logic, 1 person can spec their char to be utter gimp and the other 300 can spec the perfect spec and one shot everything, however, because one has specced gimp, the class is underpowered? <scratches chin>

I don't think Shaman heals are any different to Warden heals, afaik bards, friars, pallys, wardens, shamans all heal for pretty much the same amounts? Sure a warden can spec healing higher, but that's like a friar speccing rejuv higher, how many do? sod all.

I'm wrong why exactly? So far you've yet to come up with any informative or researched argument as to why other than just I bet this, I bet that, don't bet, prove. Maybe then something you say may have the slightest bit of credibility. So far over the top whines about how Mid will be in dire need by 1.62f are just utterly laughable. I'd place cash on the fact that by 1.62 Hib will be doing exactly the same as it is now, as will Mid, as will Alb, with the only determining factor, people getting bored of a particular realm and hopping to the next fotm class.

Meatballs, you're right, but again that only proves how bad Hib is off compared to other realms, sure in that particular example we're shown as being equal to Mid, but compare to Alb and you'll see that Alb only need a Minstrel, Sorceror and Cleric to not only equal the utility your suggestion provided but provide far, far more. Perhaps you should get your fellow Albs to add 5 PBAErs to that group and have an infinetely more powerful group than Hib could get? See my point? Alb wouldn't even need to drop another char to get the utility you're saying Hib and Mid would have to drop a char to get...

R

rynnor

"Resist debuffs will now interrupt casters once again"

This means one thing then the text goes on to say how people CASTING resist debuffs can now be interrupted mid-cast again.

I wish they would read this stuff before posting it on the Herald.

I wonder what goes on in the Mythic offices...

Phil 'Hey Bob we changed those resist buffs to be interruptible blah blah blah etc <Bob falls asleep due to lack of banana's>'

<Bob wakes up> 'Better type that up for the Herald then - something about resist buffs interrupting...'

<Phil comes back with banana bag> 'Here's your wages Bob - let me see what you wrote <reads bob's typing>

'You completely missed the point Bob - I'm fining you 1 banana because now I'm going to have to write it myself'

<Bob hurls his own faeces at Phil>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom