1.62 notes!

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by Sanya from mythic...

- Each realm now has a suit of "roleplay" clothes, available on the existing roleplay hat merchants. Just like the roleplay hats, these outfits are intended for looks only, so they do not qualify as armor pieces.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::great::great::great:
only drawback here - we'll never see half the victims of the realm in the frontier anymore:

@@[guild] GM: "Relics under threat! 140+ hibs n mids double teaming the gates of excal - call to arms"
@@[guild] armswoman: "But there's a sale starting in Cotswolds soon!"
@@[guild] sorceress: "Yeah, Donkey and Gabbana are having a blue cross(bow) sale!! RAR!!"
@@[guild] GM: "Guys! this is serious! second door on 15% now!! All available to excal NOW!"
@@[guild] infiltrator1:Donkey & Gabbana? NO WAY!!! hmm, could do with a new zip for this mask..."
@@[guild] armswoman: "well, i saw a pair of lovely mini-tin pixie boots there <sighs>"
@@[guild] GM: "GUYS!!!!!1!!! WTF!!!!11!11!!"""22"
@@[guild] Infiltrator2: "he's right, my slinky brothers and sisters, He does need a new zip for that mask, seeing as i am blessed with a girth that legion is jealous of..."
@@[guild] Sorceress: "HA HAAA!!"
@@[guild] Armswoman: "kinky... damned gimps..."
@@[guild] GM: "I give up... c'mon guys! please?"
@@[guild] Infiltrator2: "MISTELL! MISTELL!!!! <stamps foot - breaks heel>"

F

Freia

I'm just worried that our only class with specbufs will have to burn half his conc (or more?!) on end regen. Great! Now all players in a balanced midgroup will go down one swing/nuke faster. Or should we just get more bufbots so there is atleast 1 per 8 players?
Bufbotnerf? Hah! Maybe bufbotting-soloers-nerf.

T

Tasans

Originally posted by vintervargen
I'll guess tanks will have to settle with end4 then?
No it will just drive away all the active aug shammies.
No more good resists for mid groups.

G

Gekul

Originally posted by Addlcove
why not? pally end is rangebased AND takes power too

And if I remember right, end regen gave a use to a pallies power pool other than rez. Shammies concentration points are far from unused ;)

Originally posted by vintervargen
I'll guess tanks will have to settle with end4 then?

Apparently they can only use their best buff, if a shammy has end 5, he can only use end 5 (with it's 30 conc cost).

Lets hope these changes don't go live (except limiting the range).

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Gekul
Apparently they can only use their best buff, if a shammy has end 5, he can only use end 5 (with it's 30 conc cost).

Lets hope these changes don't go live (except limiting the range).
Yes just saw that too, only the highest end buff will be available to cast, and guess what those end 4&5 are available only in group now, you wont be able to cast it on someone outside your group.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Ouch, that 30 pt cost is way too high! No more end-sprinting for me, I guess :(

Very crappy for any Aug Shaman - half their spec spells will never get to be cast :(

Of course, if it comes down to a choice between who to buff with end, zerkers will still be first in line.

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by thorungla
Personally I read it and thought hmm 'Minor' end regen, thats the single targetted version, so does this mean the group version is not affected?

And also, cant imagine any buffblades etc took advantage of a buff on a 10 min timer much. Surely only the gimpeyest of all gimps would return to their beloved buffbot for a 10 min timer buff :D

Oh, didn't notice it affected only the "minor" thingy. Maybe group one or something still is like before.

Anyway, I didn't mean that they would had changed it to concentration and range to restrict buffbotting but rather that when they changed it to concentration, they had buffbots in mind since they added the range limit so that it wouldn't allow buffbotters to use it, like they haven't been able to before in rvr (as you said).

R

rynnor

Hmm - looking at the way this patch is shaping up and the way the Alb classes patch went I really hope the Mid classes patch is a goody and that the 3 are patched simultaneously overhere.

Still interesting to read the animist pets wont target players in RvR who are green or purple :)

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Tasans
Ways shammies to defend themselves:
1) Insta fart and sprint
2) 14 point ra
Oh guess what the nerf they wont be able to sprint. Because they cant afford the buff. Aug shammies from pendragon report that 5 end5 buffs takes away 80% conc. So all of you aug shammies out there, now its your chance to pl another class and have a buffbot :sleeping:

As with all support classes its up to your group to support you in your time of need. What do I do on my cleric? Well I can use my PBAOE mezz which is resisted 1/3rd of the time and lasts maximum 5s. I can sprint around a bit. But I cant do any healing except instas unless someone properly roots/mezzes/slams/kills the people chasing me.

That high cost 14 point RA takes about 2 hours of RvR at 50 to get (just like my BoF - if you wait till your RR5 to start getting high cost active RAs it will take ages). Its a "WIN" RA. You can turn the whole course of the battle with a good insta CC method. If you are jumped you can battle out of a hard situation etc.

Oh and you're forgetting you get a single baseline root. With good foresight you can root the tanks charging towards you and carry on your normal routine. I'd do anything to swop my useless mezz for a baseline root now :(

If you dont like having a conc based end regen, perhaps you should be given a drum and be made to whack it :p

G

geysor

Originally posted by katt!
and they dont get interupted.

That's news to me, I usually can't complete a single cast in rvr due to being interrupted, and Ichor costs 14 rps so you won't meet too many Shamen who have it.

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Meatballs

If you dont like having a conc based end regen, perhaps you should be given a drum and be made to whack it :p
If it remains the same, most shamans would jump to get a drum.
30 conc points for a buff, and not been able to chose lower lvl ones?

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by Tasans
If it remains the same, most shamans would jump to get a drum.
30 conc points for a buff, and not been able to chose lower lvl ones?

1.62b is out they just reduced conc cost on end buffs - so no more moaning about that then... however do you think there is anything else in 1.62b that people might moan about... go have a look ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom