1.54: Undocumented archer nerfs (Third time!)

S

Shike

imo archers could easily get fixed by some tweakings.

FIX the blocking. Today I shot a Thane at mmg in odins twice from the side and slightly to the back of him, he blocked both and there is no way he could have me in view when i fired those 2 arrows. He came runnin and all I could do was sprint and restealth. Archers SHOULD be able to benefit from tactics like shooting others in the back or from the side out of view from the target more. On other occasions i have shot tanks in the back and had arrows blocked, this is however not common. Blocking shud only be allowed if the target has you in view. To block a shot that comes in the side from a stealthed when knocking archer that you even cant see is terribly wrong.

FIX the miss/fumblerate. Its totally crazy that we fumble as much as we do, not to mention the misses. To all you that never played an archer, play one and then comment the miss/fumblerate. I have played tanks enough to know how much it really actually differs.

Give BT same chanse of blocking an arrow as specced shield have, meaning: Say that BT lies under Fire, then give the casters skill in Fire same chanse as a tanks skill in shield to negate the arrow. Its a BLADEturn after all, not everythingthatsabletohurtyouturn. Or something like this... you get the idea.

Take away chanse to evade arrows, this aint frekin Matrix where we dodge bullets. To see an assassin in combat with another just evade my shots just make me wanna cry. I mean, are assassins spiderman with a 6th sense? and have a daredevilradar that tells the direction and speed of the arrows that come flying in a high speed? Hell no!

Put see hidden on timer just as True sight and make it work exactly like True sight so that assassins can see each other or make True sight be active all the time. We put equally amounts of points in stealth, to have our skill totally nullified by an other class aint fair.

NEEEERF nearsight, it aint fair that we get nullified endlessly by a spammin caster that we cant do shit about.

Someone said, just shoot and run away and restealth... err u ever heard of assassins? Sure we shoot some arrows and run away and then a bloody assassin buffed to his teeths pops and kill us or at least make sure his group will kill us since we cant run away while snared.

An average skilled archer wont come anywhere in this game in the same way a caster would. You have to be extremely skilled and tactical in order to survive out there as it is now. I admire guys like Revminster that uses no bots, only skills and still manages to kill people. I see alot of lvl50scouts campin gorge killing greys... GG guys, really skilled ;)

If mythic ever implement anything to fix archers then: hooray, but I doubt it will ever happen. Only way is to try and try and try and try harder to improve as a player i think.

flame away guys ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom