1-2-3-The.Movie

Septina

Part of the furniture
stash said:
well im not gonna give any excuse, but ill sum it up by saying its far from "our group". Was some funny masacre the first evening, and the fights show it.. would be fun to hear your vent and see how well yr teamplay actully is.. SM pov was quite shit imo, but I loved zerk pov..

once skilltapper died its pretty straightforward as you saw in last fight, I think its a pretty silly class and it has its expense on players individual play and the groups teamwork.. but Im not gonna cry, and we arent gonna change our setup (bain/vamp) or start abusing dps debuff again :)

daoc movies are always fun to watch, but this might aswell have been from an american server and dont think its even close to good enough to show what fg rvr is like/will be/once was on Excal/Pryd cluster.

I truly hope you guys stick to that group thou and that we will see you together with other groups having fun in agramon.. :fluffle:

**** for editing
**** for quality
** for teamplay
*** for individual play

3,25 stars out of five!

ps! no and I dont want this to be an epeen defense post! :p

As far as i can see its 6/8 from your regular setup?
Mrmotivator, Stajj, Kippie, Fiontan, Gwal, Shako and 2 RR11 reps? Ramble and Mastade?

or start abusing dps debuff again :) This made me smile tbh, stajj abused DPS debuff for so long, telling people to QQ 'its not a bug' etc etc so you're really in no position to whine at bd tbh, not saying chanter dps debuff and bd is exactly the same but tbh, its not far from it.

S

stash

Septina said:
Mrmotivator, Stajj, Kippie, Fiontan, Gwal, Shako and 2 RR11 reps? Ramble and Mastade?

or start abusing dps debuff again :) This made me smile tbh, stajj abused DPS debuff for so long, telling people to QQ 'its not a bug' etc etc so you're really in no position to whine at bd tbh, not saying chanter dps debuff and bd is exactly the same but tbh, its not far from it.

well if you want to take my post as a epeen defense and you wanna have a duel, ill surrender right away.. dont wanna get draged into that stuff with you..

atleast you got my views on the movie :fluffle:

Septina

Part of the furniture
stash said:
well if you want to take my post as a epeen defense and you wanna have a duel, ill surrender right away.. dont wanna get draged into that stuff with you..

atleast you got my views on the movie :fluffle:

Just saying, having bd whine come from your group always puts a smile on my face. :)

S

stash

Septina said:
Just saying, having bd whine come from your group always puts a smile on my face. :)

Im glad to hear that I atleast made someone smile today :(

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
stash = staj? anyway i actually agree alot with your post :)
and tbh the teamplay is what should for a puggish grp playing for a week i guess, it shows alot, esp. with pets and interuptting (using bls etc). Maril is great leading tho and rly hope most ppl will stick around :).

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
ok my 10 pounds of poo:

movie overall was nice, intro and outro was crap all along, just some flashy effects with speed on 10% of normal, sucked bigtime.
the text of each grp was about 10 seconds to long for each group imo, ruined start of almost each fight with the slow fading text.
please god if no vent in movie you can speed spiritmaster pov up by 20-30% atleast to make it interesting to watch, felt dull and slow, tho good play by sept and raid, zerk pov was best tho because of the much more increased speed than sm :E

Dorimor1

Banned
Average, outro and intro were boring and the fights weren't impressive considering the potential your group has, SM PoV was boring but zerker PoV was much better.

Zdeath

Banned
Great quality, great editing. The SM PoV got a bit boring I must admit considering it was quite long and SM doesn't have as much tools to play around with as other classes to make the fights seem shorter, very well played in the group fights aswell. The music was great, gave it that always extra 'Umpf'.

The intro and outro was a bit long winded, but then again it was brilliantly presented. Zerker PoV was great to watch, and it was well played.

Great movie

9.5/10

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:

Bit like having you trying to defend playing mid after saying so many times it's boring to play the most op'ed realm :)

Whatever about the e-peen I cba, you know half the people were playing for the first time and that gwal isn't actually in the grp. Lets just hope we actually get active, and you actually stick around by then instead of leave like all the set grps did last time :) (joke :( )

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh I didnt find SM pov that bad. One of the better caster pov's recently published imo. :fluffle:

illu

Part of the furniture
Just watched it and not really sure what to make of it :> I felt like there was something "missing".
It felt like it was made for the sake of making it as opposed to something that was made with passion.
Don't get me wrong, it's well put together, but I found the trancy dance music in combination with the SM pov literally made me miss bits of the movie, because my eyes started to shut - like you read a page of a book without actually taking it in :(
BUT something changed when you got to the Zerker PoV, the music changed, and that was deffo more fun, seeing him whack people and vendobear-mode attack people.
Maybe casters pov's just aren't as interesting as meleer's - I don't know.

And I was wondering, as I don't play 8v8, why in the zerker pov does Raid run up to people hitting them 1 or 2 times, then goes to another target and hits them 1 or 2 times, and then dis-engage? Does he basically stop attacking if his teammates need help, and attack people only when he can or is he testing how hard he can hit them or is he interrupting?

Anyway, overall ok movie - but I think you can do a lot better Septima :>

Oli - Illu

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Bit like having you trying to defend playing mid after saying so many times it's boring to play the most op'ed realm :)

Whatever about the e-peen I cba, you know half the people were playing for the first time and that gwal isn't actually in the grp. Lets just hope we actually get active, and you actually stick around by then instead of leave like all the set grps did last time :) (joke :( )

And Septina had a shaman in grp (me) that had not played her char for like almost 2 years ;)

anyway /hug Edlina ^^

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
And I was wondering, as I don't play 8v8, why in the zerker pov does Raid run up to people hitting them 1 or 2 times, then goes to another target and hits them 1 or 2 times, and then dis-engage? Does he basically stop attacking if his teammates need help, and attack people only when he can or is he testing how hard he can hit them or is he interrupting?
You could say that he's trying to stay alive, being the only tank in that grp he can't go on a 100% offensive since he will die hard and fast to kiting casters. And above all, he's staying inside healrange all the time. His role is abit of a "interupt bot" but he will, and did, do damage when he had the chance.
Excellent play imo, <3 mamba! :D

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
You could say that he's trying to stay alive, being the only tank in that grp he can't go on a 100% offensive since he will die hard and fast to kiting casters. And above all, he's staying inside healrange all the time. His role is abit of a "interupt bot" but he will, and did, do damage when he had the chance.
Excellent play imo, <3 mamba! :D

I remember my first time playing "tank/dgm dealer" in a grp, and that was on classic-server on my vampiir.. I often went out of heal range and died to kiting casters, wasent that fun tbh, hehe
oh well, u have to learn it the hard way, i guess ^^

Ibilic

Fledgling Freddie
stash said:
well im not gonna give any excuse, but ill sum it up by saying its far from "our group". Was some funny masacre the first evening, and the fights show it.. would be fun to hear your vent and see how well yr teamplay actully is.. SM pov was quite shit imo, but I loved zerk pov..

once skilltapper died its pretty straightforward as you saw in last fight, I think its a pretty silly class and it has its expense on players individual play and the groups teamwork.. but Im not gonna cry, and we arent gonna change our setup (bain/vamp) or start abusing dps debuff again :)

ps! no and I dont want this to be an epeen defense post! :p

stop crying and make excuses then? :)

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
and i agreek with madition on some parts..

movie should have been speed increased @ sm part.

but its really good you didnt include vent, because its more annoying than interresting :p

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice vid sept m8s!

It wasn't boring to watch at all really :)

Raid PoV was nice to see too :)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
and i agreek with madition on some parts..

movie should have been speed increased @ sm part.

but its really good you didnt include vent, because its more annoying than interresting :p

mmhmmm vent is not that funny tbh :)

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Gwal is a rep too :) We have 9 players in our group, me, Dreami, Staj, VF, Edlina, Shako, Lanai, Moksi and Fiontan. Not "making excuses" or anything since I wasnt even in the vid but just clarifying.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
nice little vid, made a change from known music being played, liked the intro :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
would be too hard to say "Nice movie, didnt like sm pov but zerk one was nice" instead of things both grp members knew on the day it was recorded (by irc or so) Edlina and co ? :p

i mean, you guys owned cluster for a while...

It surely does and i mean REALLY does sound stupid to hear ANY kind of excuse, whine about why - where - when - how - what was the xxx thing you lost becouse of...
Get your act together, record after you guys are ready to "own" again and release a movie (fight a movie,,, with a movie? :)), but please not these silly comments. Makes you look like some wanna be e-peen irc warriors ><

well imo :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom