1-2-3-The.Movie

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
great movie, especially positioning / kiting is superb in the caster pov scenes, but watching raid interrupt is a joy as well :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Quite nice video, liked the intro especially, something out of ordinary :D

Rep'ed.

Gamah

Banned
Pipppi said:
well sept u are great with teh tools. But agree alot with vodka too, not like i care about ego etc, but teh fights werent like that great, not to be expected from 3 nights of recording either with mostly crap action.

and censi why the hate? Im like the no adding whatsoever kindaguy, i even leave soloers that wudnt stand a chance 1vs1 vs bd, (not like i solo much tho, enjoy it but dont have time), altho there are always ppl that enjoy "adding" when im alrdy having a fair 3v1 fight or so (hi Puppet) and ofc those ppl dont really fall under me beniceto list. Not wajning tho or critising anyones way of playing. And yes the name is crap id change it if i could but honestly never thought this char wud be more then a thidranki char. When i rolled i really thought level 20 to 24 was a big deal i didnt wanna repeat just for name, no buff bot, hardly knew anyone on the server, no other chars on other accs to pl etc with. I dont really see how you got that picture of me besides my name, but i cant really state i have never ever added either, which i think you cant either.

Nice playing the victim, but someone that spams /laugh at every opotunity at my corpse but tries to be the nice guy when he is playing hib is not really a victim?

You would change the name if you could? Must be why your bard is called "roxbard" I mean thats so much more mature xD once a cs kid..always a ?

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
NIce playing the victim, but someone that spams /laugh at every opotunity at my corpse?

You would change the name if you could? Must be why your bard is called "roxbard" I mean thats so much more mature xD once a cs kid..always a ?
i dont find roxbard that offensive, tho i dont take naming that serious :). But yea i really dislike some people playing this game, like you, dno what I had done but one day u pmd me about sumtin and after that u started making childish comments whenever i was near. I wouldnt treat anyone like that if they hadnt done somthing to me first. Actually i thought of you like a decent guy when we had a discussion about bds sum time ago, but you obviously had some problem with me.

Think the pm was about the emotespam from Roxbard, i said im sorry but it wasnt me playing, youll have to talk to Eregion about that.

Like i said i thought u were a nice guy until that day you pmd me and started sumkind of war vs our guild. Theres the reason i zerged you and laughspammed, bet u wud have done the same tho, well u actually did later. Like i said, i wont treat u nice if u r treating me like crap.

Gamah

Banned
Pipppi said:
i dont find roxbard that offensive, tho i dont take naming that serious :). But yea i really dislike some people playing this game, like you, dno what I had done but one day u pmd me about sumtin and after that u started making childish comments whenever i was near. I wouldnt treat anyone like that if they hadnt done somthing to me first. Actually i thought of you like a decent guy when we had a discussion about bds sum time ago, but you obviously had some problem with me.

Think the pm was about the emotespam from Roxbard, i said im sorry but it wasnt me playing, youll have to talk to Eregion about that.

Like i said i thought u were a nice guy until that day you pmd me and started sumkind of war vs our guild. Theres the reason i zerged you and laughspammed, bet u wud have done the same tho, well u actually did later. Like i said, i wont treat u nice if u r treating me like crap.

I actully PM'd you about the "war" between Rures and Severance, nothing to do with emotes. AFAIK I said nothing offfensive, although we call you slightly average bard its taking the piss out of your name and rightly so!

Name like pwnjoo isn't offensive its funny, that someone would desimate a char like that.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe someone should introduce you to irony Gamah :)
like that quote you have in sig, the quote in it self could be fun yes, but its not since its not seriously meant, so only thing fun about it is you not getting the irony, which isnt that fun :(

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I actully PM'd you about the "war" between Rures and Severance, nothing to do with emotes. AFAIK I said nothing offfensive, although we call you slightly average bard its taking the piss out of your name and rightly so!

Name like pwnjoo isn't offensive its funny, that someone would desimate a char like that.
yes i think they are funny too! maybe you do get the irony!
anyway dont have anything against either you or severance, its actually quite fun to play against you in fg vs fg.

Gamah

Banned
Pipppi said:
Maybe someone should introduce you to irony Gamah :)
like that quote you have in sig, the quote in it self could be fun yes, but its not since its not seriously meant, so only thing fun about it is you not getting the irony, which isnt that fun :(

How do you know it is not meant seriously? the guy was making a serious response in the thread fyi.

I know full well what irony is or have you missed the last 5000 of my posts?

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
How do you know it is not meant seriously? the guy was making a serious response in the thread fyi.

I know full well what irony is or have you missed the last 5000 of my posts?
i know who posted it, but i cant reveal his true identity!!!! :)

very well then the name Pwnjoo Logmainbd was indeed meant as irony, Roxbard even more so since im not, to say the least, a rox bard.
you can have the last word now mate, make the best of it! :)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Stop churning out movies, people, I am falling behind here! :mad:

make some more then, loved the "tribute to Of" one, give more of those ^^

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
What is the war between Severence and Rures about anyway?

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
What is the war between Severence and Rures about anyway?
i thought it was u and thaadi that emotespammed gamah after u zerged him :/

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
Lol, nice try :(

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
sm pov was a tad (read quite a lot) boring - would be nice enough for 1-2 fights I guess, just have to pick the right fights, zerk pov was nice enough except in fight vs pe with chain grapple where it was boring as hell really.

Was a pretty bad night to be recording vs us - we played like crap with ppl on their chars for the first time etc, which shows in the movie the fights were pretty bad, and boring to watch - but cba to make excuses, will just edit a movie with 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 vs you ;)

Overall, the fights clearly shows how the movie was recorded over 2-3 nights, it could have been much more interesting fight-wise, bit like last nocturne movie.

Music was really nice at start, but got annoying after a while to the point of feeling like turning it off. Editing and intro/outro was nice, but perhaps you could speed up the intro/outro a bit, enough is enough, don't wanna have to download another 80+mb just for that :(

Other than that, it was nice enough, just woulda been nice with overall better fights, most were watchable, but few were interesting.

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
tbh I actually liked the music, its not like the other ordinary daoc music :)
But its not music that I would listen to on my own stereo, hehe...

anyway, nice editing septina.. as always ;)

illu

Part of the furniture
Can't wait to go home and download this.

Most of the time I only download these kind of movies to see the intro and outro :>

Maybe one day you should make a movie only with Intro's :>

Oli - Illu

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
can't wait to see zeh Raid pov ! is there vent as well ? so the world can hear the ammount of whining he does ...
<3

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Loved it. Learned a lot from it even though I don't play SM/Zerker :p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
good grfx quality movie, bit boring fightwise tbh, as somebody said already easymoderealm4twn

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Im SO sick of support/casters lagstrafing/runthru abusing 1 second and QQin at ppl adding the next....If you wanna show your "skeelz" in fg V fg combat why the HELL!!! would you resort to crap like this....

I dont get it anyway.

/Dracus

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Im SO sick of support/casters lagstrafing/runthru abusing 1 second and QQin at ppl adding the next....If you wanna show your "skeelz" in fg V fg combat why the HELL!!! would you resort to crap like this....

I dont get it anyway.

/Dracus

Someone had a bad day :(

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
loverly fast download, excellent editing I even began to like some of the trancey music (normally it all sounds like a car alarm). I like what you do with the intro and everything...

-please avoid vent unless you have a point to it.

As for the fights you ought to try it from the other point of view. You guys have instas and pets coming out of your arses but you are still good players I don't think anyone could deny it. Just try it from another angle and you will begin to see why your health bars barely ever drop in most of the fights we get to see....

Thanks for showing us though I still enjoyed it whatever the case. :)

regards

Sharkith

S

stash

feril said:
nice vid septina.. love the gfx editing, the music was good and hmm bad :p

Nice fights vs our grp

well im not gonna give any excuse, but ill sum it up by saying its far from "our group". Was some funny masacre the first evening, and the fights show it.. would be fun to hear your vent and see how well yr teamplay actully is.. SM pov was quite shit imo, but I loved zerk pov..

once skilltapper died its pretty straightforward as you saw in last fight, I think its a pretty silly class and it has its expense on players individual play and the groups teamwork.. but Im not gonna cry, and we arent gonna change our setup (bain/vamp) or start abusing dps debuff again :)

daoc movies are always fun to watch, but this might aswell have been from an american server and dont think its even close to good enough to show what fg rvr is like/will be/once was on Excal/Pryd cluster.

I truly hope you guys stick to that group thou and that we will see you together with other groups having fun in agramon.. :fluffle:

**** for editing
**** for quality
** for teamplay
*** for individual play

3,25 stars out of five!

ps! no and I dont want this to be an epeen defense post! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom