1-2-3-The.Movie

Septina

Part of the furniture
Movie from Mid/Cluster from the groups we've been running recently.

Spiritmaster and Berserker point of view, yes i know spiritmaster is QQ to watch but i play what i play so not much to do =(

Movies speccs:

Length: 27:37 min
Size: 421mb
Codec: DivX 6.1 Pro

Hope you enjoy it. :)

Big <3 to mani for hosting as always :wub:

Clicky

Nate

FH is my second home
nerf u keep chuckin them out sept :eek: i need to get some material and make one :)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't like the music, and also, what the hell was that guy doing about ~4mins in while fighting that fg?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh u can wait atleast an hour or so before hammering the server. 200gb badwith used in 2 days now.

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
got cut off 2 times now, error error :( prolly too many ppl dl'ing

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
421 mb for 27 minutes... the quality had better fucking rock loads!

<my way of saying, "downloading">

Septina

Part of the furniture
Edlina said:
421 mb for 27 minutes... the quality had better fucking rock loads!

<my way of saying, "downloading">

Nocturne3 was 24 mins and 370mb and noone whined on that :/

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I liked it :) Funky with some finnish music in it too! :D Bet SF is jumping up and down atm in sheer joy ^^

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
1 Set pet stay!
2 Add home made keyboard jamming device to chain depress #1
3 f8

!

;)

d/ling!

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
SM pov isn't very fun to watch, liked the zerker pov though :)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
nice movie and nicely edited :cheers:

liked the zerk pov, so many caster pov movies lately it has felt like, was nice thoose clips ofc aswell xD

[offtopic] im rr10, not rr9 as outro say, not like it matters but anyhow ;P[/offtopic]

censi

Can't get enough of FH
big fan of your movies.

this one i thought the intro was too long.

I thought most of the fights were pretty dull. I didnt think the vid demonstrated the group winning through good play and i didnt think you were tested enough in those fights (which the best FG RVR ones i watch show like bit of raw pwn comboned with good fights).
not to say u play the SM class shit u dont, u play it good.

Mid FG's I find a bit stale now. The same like group formats. Boring mages classes that are like really tough to take down (BD's and SM's). invicible support, bucket loads of healing power, lots of interupts from an whole array of classes.

pwnjoo in the group list was another negative factor (even the name is kind of shit, sums up mentality type thing). most of the good fixed groups are made up of nice guys. this guy was always just another one of the annoying adding BD numbnutz ime.

Its about the only movie of yours I didnt enjoy though. some of my best daoc movies memories are your vids, so this is just a brutally honest apraisel of how I found this one.

(I thought the music was good, and the editing first class)

feril

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid septina.. love the gfx editing, the music was good and hmm bad :p

Nice fights vs our grp

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
i would say the intro and outro were the best in daoc movie history, ace produced.

tho i didnt enjoy the fights fully. looked forward for the zerk pov and when it finaly came it was doggy mode 95%, witch imo is as boring to watch as the old "shade form" in Old frontier times (on melee classes that is).

im not saying it was bad etc, but the intro simply putted a very high bar i guess.

Keep this nice stuff comeing :cheers:

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
pwnjoo in the group list was another negative factor (even the name is kind of shit, sums up mentality type thing). most of the good fixed groups are made up of nice guys. this guy was always just another one of the annoying adding BD numbnutz ime.
He got shit names idd( :) ), but is definately one of the nicest guy i met in this game, judging someone just because of a name is quite silly imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom