«angry alb here»

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Jarahl said:
Gezz this gotten into people taking the piss on fixed grps, lock thread imo.

and Angel you really sound like a prick. :kissit:

oh but im far worse then that,

anda bout the pm's that i sent to GoL members was actually quite nice, no rude language use in there..
And the fact that you guy's are making ur self look like morons is absolutely awesom.

"Hey look at angelheal, what a dork, he aint paying my account so i don't go rvr"

(but the whole freekin year be4 that)

"ARGH I HATE TOA, IT MAKES ME GO PvTOA!!"

and whattafuck?
the gol people actually call in this thread age doesn't matter (absolutely right,!!)
but then their fans <well wanne be's> say< omg i wanne know how old you are!!

(why you wanne know how old iam if i allready told that?, read u simple minded moron)!

Anyway this thread didn't go about GoL it went about the fact you albs are sleeping when alliance members give information over alliance chat that their's a big raid from mids and then they get telled to shut up.

(and no i wasn't the only 1 who got angry, whole cg for defense was angry)

anyway gonne atch feyenoord-ajax now.. hf killing some green con mobs...

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Again I say... Wanna reveal who you are? I aint seen it in any of the other posts but tbh I didnt read half of them coz cba with whines.

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway this thread didn't go about GoL it went about the fact you albs are sleeping when alliance members give information over alliance chat that their's a big raid from mids and then they get telled to shut up.

So why have a go at ALL albs?

Are they all in your alliance?

nodon'tthinkso :twak:

Babazoo

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Angelheal can you reveal yourself? Of who your ingame char is ofc.
Nomans Land said:
Again I say... Wanna reveal who you are? I aint seen it in any of the other posts but tbh I didnt read half of them coz cba with whines.
Hehe I find this quite funny coming from you !!

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Angelheal ... born feb 1988 = kid

not all 16/17 year olds act like kids but you manage to show ur age quite well :D

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Babazoo said:
Hehe I find this quite funny coming from you !!

Amagad, you dont know Nomans??????? Amagad, where you from? the dark ages or something

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
I was there!

I killed a few mids & leeched a few there but tbh with warcocks 1 shotting ppl & rm's gtaoe the spots where we was when we bothered to get to the mid tower, it was hard to retake the tower as there was no organization which was clearly seen as people where just clustered above next the gate waiting.

But atleast it gave (imo) some of the best RvR action Ive seen/had in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom