«angry alb here»

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Maximuze said:
See Life Abit more possetiv maybe ?

Angeletcetc (whatever) i cant see what guild You belong 2 sooooooo why didnt your own guild have eras then if GOL is such a bad Claimer? I dont agree whit your wine spamm, what do u try 2 accomplish? Dont understand why winers play this game only thing ppl like u accomplish is that the wine effects other ppl like the...

OMG DAOC IS DEAD......OMG Warlocs is impossible 2 kill..... OMG Albs is XP W**S...... OMG OMG OMG

1st of all : Daoc had abit of a wow virus THEN! go ToA and get your artis done when its less ppl camping etc.....ppl will come back as they do atm imo :)

2ond : I feel EVEN greater when i see a warloc go down Whit Out been killed my self (ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE IF U AINT A NOOB... like you are imo .... BTW dont care how many High RRs, Lvls you have..)

3de : If all albs where Rvring all the time THEN WE TALK ZERG ........ But on the other hand u maybe cant kill ppl whit 1 fg or solo sooo......bad luck...........

Any way i hope u calm down.... and try do something possetiv (whine thread on FH aint possetiv m8 btw) and try build a retake raid maybe? EVER THOUGHT OF THAT!?`erm..

Any way hope you gonna grow up some day and hit puberty ( it will come 2 u i promisse)

ok i finnish this so i dont make a whine thread about you... Hope you have some happy moments in your life.......... thx 4 the inspireing thread that made me wrote back to you ..... Much love :)

P.S Zags & rest of GOL guild keep up the good work you doing :) D.S

I have never ever ever read any more peace of shit then this imo :eek:
I have got like none high rr toon in the 2.5 years i play daoc. they all arround rr5.

so Maxietcetc (whatever) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "EVER THOUGHT OF TAKING A TOWER BACK?"

I was trying sooo fucking ahrd to get only some players into the frontiers, but they all said to fuck off (as u can read)!
And what has this to do ith warlocks eeuh?

And what good work did gol do here? they didn't do shit, while they have put in amazing numbers of btp's in their keep..and then don't go defend it (nooo thats smart.. *cough*)

And how am I suposed to kill 100 mids solo or with 1fg.. if there was barely 1fg out.. remember im a paladin fully toa'ed... and i'm in a very nice guild on excalibur, (no need to mention the name coz u'll prolly go like ämagad that freeking noob guild' <-- random players with rl imo.

And i don't care you call me noob, or cry about my age.. (17 tbh), and it maybe not so high, but im glad I aint some 40 year old hardcore player that still hasn't found friends irl..

and yeah much love to you 2..

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
i was on and tryed to defend Eras with 7 more players i can give you some of there guilds if Needed

it was amixed group of GOl member free spirit and i was the only from Dp

Whe was try to defend the keep but was only 8 of us on the Boss room

Before you Yelling on Albs like you do try to understand some have real lifes as well .

Whe was try ouer best but some times when a massive forces come there is no way you can defend

In ouer alliance there was asking fore help so i came and i dont found my way to well in rvr but my group came and got me and i fallow them to eras

Dont yell before you got the fact

there was more albs in the Castle i saw some more in the boss romm try to Defend as well and chambers below

Gol was there with One member as i saw it i am shore it maybe was more i can give you the name of that member if needed .

I am not the best in rvr But when my AS call fore hlp i go when i dont hold any mls

And angel Age have nothing to Do with this Game i am 2 youer age and i play this game fore Relax

and i do have real life friends who as well play this game in ouer age this game is relaxing and fun

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Am from Covenant of Zak and the is hard to come when am not are online :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
Phule_Gubben said:
no?

just wait until we have all towers beloning to the keep and you'll see some amazing stuff.

Dangart is AD elitist you see, he wants mid to be able to port there so he can farm rps :p

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
People play the way they want, and people have RL issues that are more important than a computer game - period.

However, I would have been pretty pissed off myself if people told me to STFU when I call for realm defence aid in /as. I don't know about the HB alliance policy, but most alliance channels are pretty restricted and should mostly be used for RvR matters. If people get flamed when they call for realm defence, you have a problem. When you join a guild, you accept the rules and the policy that the guild stands for. When your guild joins an alliance, you accept the alliance rules and policy. There's been a lot of changes lately with people leaving and guilds reforming. Maybe it's time to take a look at the alliance structure?

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
You don't make any sense and at the same time a fool of yourself. So I suggest you quit digging your own grave... Even you must understand, that the guilds which claim keeps gain nothing of it whatsoever... (and now don't get started with the few % defense bonus...)

Also quit fabricating facts you have no clue about. We did try to help defend the keep, not only yesterday, but numerous times. Maybe you didn't notice, because you were to busy flaming someone here.

30 GoLies online at the time!? LOL I wish! But 16 is the most GoL had online in the last few weeks... mostly it is under 10, including buffbots.

Now I suggest you stop telling lies, get your facts straight and off our back. We from GoL aren't responsible, that Albion lost Eras. I understand you need to blame someone... but go look somewhere else. Maybe it was because you were there and nobody wanted to get close and the stench of your foul temper attracted the mids... I don't know :)

PS: If you have any issue with GoL or any of it's members, I suggest you PM me. And don't think we are ignoring you, because you don't get an answer on your first PM straight away... sometimes ppl miss messages, you know.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Loonatik said:
I would have been pretty pissed off myself if people told me to STFU when I call for realm defence aid in /as. I don't know about the HB alliance policy...

I don't know who this guy is really, but doubt he is in HB alliance... Nobody is told to stfu in our /as chanel :)

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
At the end of the day, this is a game, people play how they want to have fun. If that means they don't want to go to the frontier, then fine, they're having fun so leave them to it. :)

Fair enough, it isn't right for them to flame on /as if that's what happened, but if it did, take it as a hint and don't keep pestering them.

Marc

FH is my second home
next time people ask for a guild to claim a keep just say no, in case u get grief for not having enuff people online to defend, or if u just dont want to as u are doing something else. Problem solved.

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
Loonatik said:
People play the way they want, and people have RL issues that are more important than a computer game - period.

However, I would have been pretty pissed off myself if people told me to STFU when I call for realm defence aid in /as. I don't know about the HB alliance policy, but most alliance channels are pretty restricted and should mostly be used for RvR matters. If people get flamed when they call for realm defence, you have a problem. When you join a guild, you accept the rules and the policy that the guild stands for. When your guild joins an alliance, you accept the alliance rules and policy. There's been a lot of changes lately with people leaving and guilds reforming. Maybe it's time to take a look at the alliance structure?

A sensible post along similar lines to my thoughts on this. Although given the way he put his case across here he may well have wound them up to bring on a response.. ANyway, keeps come and go, so best not to get too worked up about it.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes, if I try really hard, I can touch my willy with my elbow.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
achaius said:
A sensible post along similar lines to my thoughts on this. Although given the way he put his case across here he may well have wound them up to bring on a response.. ANyway, keeps come and go, so best not to get too worked up about it.
`

Yeah they do, but it was jsut the fact how it went to midgard, i mean the responds from albion, even when they hit hurbury.. ;x.

I was running with my pala and a 48 merc, and when we got into hurb tower door was open.. some isen fru's ? inside etc. blablabla

anyways the respond i got was just amazing,

(and about that age thing, i don't care how old u are, has nothing to do how u play the game)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
Sometimes, if I try really hard, I can touch my willy with my elbow.
only after you have been stroking it with your boxing gloves on

Ging

Part of the furniture
lol @ angelheal - slate my guild u slate me, wtf have i ever done to you dickhead?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Calaclya said:
lol @ angelheal - slate my guild u slate me, wtf have i ever done to you dickhead?

wow, you guy's really are stereo typers, ...slate...

ok i'll type it one more time:

YOU DON'T EVEN SHOW UP AT A KEEP DEFENCE IF IT's YOUR OWN FUCKING KEEP!

again?

YOU DON'T EVEN SHOW UP AT A KEEP DEFENCE IF IT'S YOUR OWN FUCKING KEEP!

and when i pm one of you that ur keep is udnersiege and we need your help, you ALL IGNORE ME coz you think your prolly to 1337 to talk to a random player...
you guy's really are strange creatures.....

Marc

FH is my second home
AngelHeal said:
wow, you guy's really are stereo typers, ...slate...

again?

and when i pm one of you that ur keep is udnersiege and we need your help, you ALL IGNORE ME coz you think your prolly to 1337 to talk to a random player...
you guy's really are strange creatures.....

no, they just probably dont wanna talk to u cos your prick. Quite simple really

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Angelheal ... what fckin age r u? .... U is the no.1 shit poster on fh. I dont think anyone who sux at the game (i.e. you) is in a position to flame anybody else about what they do or dont do.

Ailric

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
Whats wrong with you albs?

then i said in alliance that we need help ASAP, some people told me to shut up etc. (omg?) and when you pm a gol lad, they not even responding, (they prolly feel waaaaayyyyy to good for random albs because they are "guardians of light'' 1 big shit guild since zoyster and outlaw left <denie it but it's true, you lads haven't been the same ever since>

«« omg!!! ITS FUCKING ALLIANCE CHAT! »»

"I'll come when I've dinged" «« OMG! and yet ur whining about toa! fuckig xp whores»»

PLEASE WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
./filter XP WHORES

If they all said those horrible things to you and ignored your call for help I would really like to know how you made that call. People usually dont get mad for nothing or tell you to go f**k yourself out of the blue. If you used the fine language you are using here I wouldnt want to be out there with you. But then again its just me, some people really like the dirty talk.....

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
the sooner all albs start joining cg more often the better :p i tried taking lead and amamnged to get almost everyone into the cg but i screwed up cos i didnt think mids would run straight into the tower ;p soz guys, ive been in thidranki too long, dont let the failure sour your views of joining cg...

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
u think Arthur and his knights were the only ones who defended Camelot ? :kissit:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:

again?

who the fuck cares about keeps roleplayer

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
Angelheal,

The guy who pushes the trollies at my local supermarket mumbles utter garbage and occasionaly yells too, maybe you two should meet up :wub:

majik

Banned
fucking

fucking

fucking

fucking

fucking

S\/\/34r1nG 15 t3h k00lZ

Helme

Resident Freddy
I rate this thread 9/10.

The original post itself is worth 10/10 but the amount of crap replys(except maji's picture) drags down the overall grade.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
You getting so heated over a silly game, and just because people don't wanna play it 'your' way, your slating them.. your not getting anywhere 'your' way.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:

It's not "our" keep...
we have been there...
and if we ever decide to dump GBP in a keep again, I wish I had the possibility to keep you out. kthxbye.

Now let's leave the guy alone. The whole thing seems to be a bit too much for his nerves and I already start feeling bad for him... a bit.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Gezz this gotten into people taking the piss on fixed grps, lock thread imo.

and Angel you really sound like a prick. :kissit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom