«angry alb here»

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Whats wrong with you albs?

There are like 100 mids attacking Erasleigh, and your not even coming to defend!!

Not »»1«« Guardians of Light member was there (the EX-owners) of eras.
When I say in alliance: Arround 100 Midgardians assaulting Erasleigh you guy's tell me literaly: SHUT THE FUCK UP

More mids inc etc, and all albs that were there (max 15??) are trynig to get help, but noo all you guy's are dooing is xp'ing.. ;S *yay* and same time u whine about ToA "oe ToA takes sooooo much time xp'ing" and when there is rvr u guy's go xp.

then i said in alliance that we need help ASAP, some people told me to shut up etc. (omg?) and when you pm a gol lad, they not even responding, (they prolly feel waaaaayyyyy to good for random albs because they are "guardians of light'' 1 big shit guild since zoyster and outlaw left <denie it but it's true, you lads haven't been the same ever since>

After that, high rr mids at Hurbury (RELIC KEEP) When I say the Midgardians are on the keep with numbers i get told this:

"Please make a cg orsmt, we cba" «« omg!!! ITS FUCKING ALLIANCE CHAT! »»

"I'll come when I've dinged" «« OMG! and yet ur whining about toa! fuckig xp whores»»

"Please shut the fuck up, we don't care about RvR" « sigh»

"Let em take it all, we'll get em back next patch" «« Prolly due warlock nerf, but there was only 1 a 2 warlocks»

etc etc...

PLEASE WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
./filter XP WHORES

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
why does this remind me the countless times when it was the other way around and nobody cared about mid defense while a truckload of albs was sieging various keeps?
you're not changing the way people play, so stop crying, it won't get you anywhere.

majik

Banned
taylor%20hmm.JPG
#

Strange thread.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Seems like there is some serious communication problems and leader issues you arthurs over there need to fix then :S

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
alb has to many casual players, everyone that gave a damn rerolled or left basically.

And with the current alliance situration leading is very hard and unrewarding work, the war map has made people to lazy to establish good inter alliance communication, I wouldn't be suprised if all realms have suffered that to a degree.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Dangart said:
What do you need Eras for anyway? Cant teleport there :eek:

no?

just wait until we have all towers beloning to the keep and you'll see some amazing stuff.

occy

Loyal Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
no?

just wait until we have all towers beloning to the keep and you'll see some amazing stuff.

might be wrong, but i guess he was reffering to the albs.

Marc

FH is my second home
AngelHeal said:
Whats wrong with you albs?

There are like 100 mids attacking Erasleigh, and your not even coming to defend!!

Not »»1«« Guardians of Light member was there (the EX-owners) of eras.
When I say in alliance: Arround 100 Midgardians assaulting Erasleigh you guy's tell me literaly: SHUT THE FUCK UP

More mids inc etc, and all albs that were there (max 15??) are trynig to get help, but noo all you guy's are dooing is xp'ing.. ;S *yay* and same time u whine about ToA "oe ToA takes sooooo much time xp'ing" and when there is rvr u guy's go xp.

then i said in alliance that we need help ASAP, some people told me to shut up etc. (omg?) and when you pm a gol lad, they not even responding, (they prolly feel waaaaayyyyy to good for random albs because they are "guardians of light'' 1 big shit guild since zoyster and outlaw left <denie it but it's true, you lads haven't been the same ever since>

After that, high rr mids at Hurbury (RELIC KEEP) When I say the Midgardians are on the keep with numbers i get told this:

"Please make a cg orsmt, we cba" «« omg!!! ITS FUCKING ALLIANCE CHAT! »»

"I'll come when I've dinged" «« OMG! and yet ur whining about toa! fuckig xp whores»»

"Please shut the fuck up, we don't care about RvR" « sigh»

"Let em take it all, we'll get em back next patch" «« Prolly due warlock nerf, but there was only 1 a 2 warlocks»

etc etc...

PLEASE WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
./filter XP WHORES

why do u feel the need to slate a guild? I dont even know who u are and frankly dont really give a flying fuck, but dont drag a guilds name through the mud just because u dont get your own way

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
occy said:
might be wrong, but i guess he was reffering to the albs.

ask him, seemed to me he meant that when mids got it mids can't port there.

might be wrong thou. ;)

Kais

Banned
how many warlocks helped take the keep then? :p . I'm sure everyone likes the instakill feeling.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
AngelHeal said:
they prolly feel waaaaayyyyy to good for random albs because they are "guardians of light'' 1 big shit guild since zoyster and outlaw left <denie it but it's true, you lads haven't been the same ever since

personally i wasnt online at the time but before i go into detail exactly who he f**k are you to slate my guild monkey boy? ever heard of realm defence? dont blame gol cos not every one in alb went to defend.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
was piss poor defence FS was out there with our little noob grp (BB as only healer) desided after got shot thru the wall that we might wanted to atleast defend our tw... got zerged and went on to defend all the other tw's where we only saw 1 mincer (cant remember name) no1 else at all... but tbh not to fussed about it, have done the same to mid and hib, they aint gonna have the keep 4 long...

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Don't feel bad angelheal ...this happens on every realm but im surprised with the numbers that albs have that so little came out.

Where was FC and they're personal 2 fg zerg?

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
First of all... nice whine :fluffle:

Secondly... why are u blaming the guild (mine actually), which had that keep claimed, kept it at level 10 for over a month and had spent 500k guildbountypoints for that? Just by that, we have done more for it than most albs...

But no! In addition to the pleasure of spending wast laods of GBP, we also enjoy numerous wines and PM's from ppl like you, everytime that freaking keep is attacked. It's is not OURS FFS! And no sir, we are not responsible, we won't stop everything we do and we will not fix the walls within minutes after each attack! If you have a problem with that, you can have the crap pile of stones. But evertime I offer that, ppl go quiet...

This doesn't mean we don't care for our realm! We will defend, repair and do whatever is necessary, when we can... and we don't care who has what keeps claimed, as they belong to all Albs... Yes! Realm defense is teamwork. All of us are responsible and not only the ones who happend to have the very keep claimed, that is attacked.

Furthermore you are plain wrong about nobody from GoL having been out there. I was there along with a group of 7 guildies at one point, but we also couldn't get the numbers to defend... as you noticed :)

And all the other crap you felt like pouring over GoL... I am just going to laugh about it. If you ever would have taken the time to talk to any of us, before flaming us, you might have found out, we are actually nice ppl.

I really almost choked laughing about your statement, that GoL is a shit guild, since Zoyster and Outlaw left... you must have not known them :)

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Tuatlin or Angelheal or whatever..i told you over AS i tell you now..pay my account and i play how you like..until then..well go figure.
I agree to ppl, not many albs were there but those that were there did a defense, given ragtag troops/groups etc. Next time you safe in alb whilest slatting a Guild m8 of mine for crafting and then not even given him money for his REAL LIFE time spending working on it, hunting you down for over 2 weeks and calling ppl over AS when YOU have the time cause your MPs are done you should rethink some ideas of yours.
And i agree GoL has changed much...they actually talk to ppl like you and me now. So if that is bad..well i dunno then.

YOU SIR have a problem. Go see the doc imo.

On a side note...calling me a whiner on the AS for saying wait for next patch cause of warlocks and i should go FH..well look who is here whining now?

p.p.s.: More whine to the masses i say

Faya

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
Don't feel bad angelheal ...this happens on every realm but im surprised with the numbers that albs have that so little came out.

Where was FC and they're personal 2 fg zerg?

2fg? If we have enough to make 1 fg online its a good day thankyou.

And this paticular FC was spending quality time with the GF, real life > daoc.

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Stop Complaining

M8 u can't blame ppl for not coming u don't pay theyr subs if they like the pve side much better THEYR choice not ur's just gives us a bit more hard job to do thats it and sorry i dont see u fighting all day in rvr so pls no whines as all realms had or have this problem , so pls stop the complaining and just figth harder there still will be ppl that will be along side u fighting does not matter how many or win lose its a game .

Regards Dorinica

Maximuze

Fledgling Freddie
See Life Abit more possetiv maybe ?

Angeletcetc (whatever) i cant see what guild You belong 2 sooooooo why didnt your own guild have eras then if GOL is such a bad Claimer? I dont agree whit your wine spamm, what do u try 2 accomplish? Dont understand why winers play this game only thing ppl like u accomplish is that the wine effects other ppl like the...

OMG DAOC IS DEAD......OMG Warlocs is impossible 2 kill..... OMG Albs is XP W**S...... OMG OMG OMG

1st of all : Daoc had abit of a wow virus THEN! go ToA and get your artis done when its less ppl camping etc.....ppl will come back as they do atm imo :)

2ond : I feel EVEN greater when i see a warloc go down Whit Out been killed my self (ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE IF U AINT A NOOB... like you are imo .... BTW dont care how many High RRs, Lvls you have..)

3de : If all albs where Rvring all the time THEN WE TALK ZERG ........ But on the other hand u maybe cant kill ppl whit 1 fg or solo sooo......bad luck...........

Any way i hope u calm down.... and try do something possetiv (whine thread on FH aint possetiv m8 btw) and try build a retake raid maybe? EVER THOUGHT OF THAT!?`erm..

Any way hope you gonna grow up some day and hit puberty ( it will come 2 u i promisse)

ok i finnish this so i dont make a whine thread about you... Hope you have some happy moments in your life.......... thx 4 the inspireing thread that made me wrote back to you ..... Much love :)

P.S Zags & rest of GOL guild keep up the good work you doing :) D.S

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ok vs those GoL ppl,

How is that you are not responsible for the keep? I thought you claimed it..
And the alst 3 times it had been udner siege, I was there and no gol member to be seen. You had 30 people online orsomething.
(bps don't say everything)

And faya, you are the most anoying retard i've ever seen, you can only say "your not paying my account!!" And I aint, and I can't tell you how to play, but then again, you can't tell me tho shut the fuck up, since your not paying mine...

And isn't it sad? that there where like max 20 ppl defending? of a realm that is the biggest one of alb?

(and no not tualatin, i play his toon but i aint him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom