Looking To Join A Nice Guild - Gimmly

XhitmanX

Banned
Well since ive come back and started a fresh start with people im looking to join a nice friendly guild that dus rvring and help with geting artis etc. And that dusnt hate me cos what theyve hard about me befor as ive started a fresh start.

So is there any out there ?.

Cheers
Gimmly

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
You are pretty much screwed by any guild that has read your posts here and seen how you behave in game. I would not invite you to my guild even if you paid my subs.

Shoutout of this post: Tindel/Petronella (sexy norse healer that came to EoO guildmeeting, early after retail, dressed all in red..lady in red was dancing with me..)

XhitmanX

Banned
Reebs said:
You are pretty much screwed by any guild that has read your posts here and seen how you behave in game. I would not invite you to my guild even if you paid my subs.

Shoutout of this post: Tindel/Petronella (sexy norse healer that came to EoO guildmeeting, early after retail, dressed all in red..lady in red was dancing with me..)
ive never even spoken to you so how you know what i behave like ? o i see its what youve heard

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
XhitmanX said:
ive never even spoken to you so how you know what i behave like ? o i see its what youve heard
ive never spoke to george bush , dont mean i dont think hes an asshole

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
you actually flooded me with pm:s asking me to PL your skald in moderna for 1plat :EEEEEEEEEEEE

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
imo anyone deserves a fresh start and ppl posting on here what they think about him only makes ppl think twice, so instead of posting negative feedback dont bother posting at all.

XhitmanX

Banned
Reebs said:
you actually flooded me with pm:s asking me to PL your skald in moderna for 1plat :EEEEEEEEEEEE
thats my bro XhitmanX i think that was ages ago he quit about 6 months ago its his forum account cos mines bannd ^^ but since i posted Gimmly in the title and placed Gimmly under my post you think ppl would have a weild quess and think its me ?

Coolan said:
imo anyone deserves a fresh start and ppl posting on here what they think about him only makes ppl think twice, so instead of posting negative feedback dont bother posting at all.
thank you mate

Gimmly

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
gave him a chance and seems whoever is playing Gimmly is still an asshole imo - and big rofl at u ignoring my pm when we were about to kill scalars mob.... no u cant solo it idiot!

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
XhitmanX said:
thats my bro XhitmanX i think that was ages ago he quit about 6 months ago its his forum account cos mines bannd ^^ but since i posted Gimmly in the title and placed Gimmly under my post you think ppl would have a weild quess and think its me ?

thank you mate

Gimmly
excuses excuses

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
and btw...

i got your 1plat pl spam too. and your can i have 500g spam.
and you rolled for items 2-3 times on ml1 raid. thinking we wouldnt notice...

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Fresh start? cba'ed wasting time at flameing you, but gl getting a "nice" guild that will help out with what you asked for :touch:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Hahahahaha....

hahahahaahahahaha...

oh my! Hahahahaha...

HA!

I got a brother too and he ate my dog! No wait, my dog ate my homework after my brother did it for me. Seriously! You can ask him! (The dog, not the brother!)

PS: If we were to count who got that "/t Can I be your leech? I will pay 1p!" we probably were best of to count those who didnt get it and subtract that number from the average Mid-population on Prydwen.

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmmm, better use my new QQ equation on this one! :eek6:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:
and big rofl at u ignoring my pm when we were about to kill scalars mob.... no u cant solo it idiot!
It's soloable by a good warrior with a bb tho :p

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:

Thats not solo!

Anyway i watched a Sb do him with a BB, so if a warrior cant.. well nuff said :)

Stinko

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
I got a brother too and he ate my dog! No wait, my dog ate my homework after my brother did it for me. Seriously! You can ask him! (The dog, not the brother!)
Todays best! :clap:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:

probably is zeeby but this idiot saw us, replied to my pm and then went and hit it - and im pretty sure he was unbuffed just running round like a headless chiken pissing ppl off. I even went to the mob thinking ill help him before realising he had hit the mob first and remembering the CoC thought hmm i hit it and i get done over for kill stealing so left it alone and waited the 25secs or so till it kicked his ass rofl knowing hsi reputation and from the limited experience i have had with him if we had of helped he would have nicked the arti anyway - oops theres me presuming the worst - cant think why i would think that lol

ooh and i think it went down to about 99% before killing Gimmly - and i can tell ya we were all soooooo upset :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:

PS: If we were to count who got that "/t Can I be your leech? I will pay 1p!" we probably were best of to count those who didnt get it and subtract that number from the average Mid-population on Prydwen.

roflmfao :D

A few freinds of mine have had the 1p for leech crap too - sad imo

XhitmanX

Banned
Bluesky said:
probably is zeeby but this idiot saw us, replied to my pm and then went and hit it - and im pretty sure he was unbuffed just running round like a headless chiken pissing ppl off. I even went to the mob thinking ill help him before realising he had hit the mob first and remembering the CoC thought hmm i hit it and i get done over for kill stealing so left it alone and waited the 25secs or so till it kicked his ass rofl knowing hsi reputation and from the limited experience i have had with him if we had of helped he would have nicked the arti anyway - oops theres me presuming the worst - cant think why i would think that lol

ooh and i think it went down to about 99% before killing Gimmly - and i can tell ya we were all soooooo upset :)
rofl i suied on the mob cos you was there just wait till next you mofo i am gonna still your artis now yes had no bb there had no m8s with me and was unbuffed i only went to see if its up w8 till i see you trying to take som i steal that aswell

and rofl at thise idiots im not XhitmanX i know none of you losers here that dont have a family just some loners that play daoc and make all there m8s on daoc might as well just be a arse to ppl i go steal artis conn ppl etc

o and on ml1 raid rolling for another shitty rog and think ppl wouldnt notice ? i didnt even know the rolling rules and like i realy wanted em ? they were shit rog i was gonna salv em

Gimmly

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
XhitmanX said:
rofl i suied on the mob cos you was there just wait till next you mofo i am gonna still your artis now yes had no bb there had no m8s with me and was unbuffed i only went to see if its up w8 till i see you trying to take som i steal that aswell

and rofl at thise idiots im not XhitmanX i know none of you losers here that dont have a family just some loners that play daoc and make all there m8s on daoc might as well just be a arse to ppl i go steal artis conn ppl etc

o and on ml1 raid rolling for another shitty rog and think ppl wouldnt notice ? i didnt even know the rolling rules and like i realy wanted em ? they were shit rog i was gonna salv em

Gimmly

Gimmly reverts to type... bang goes his chances of getting a nice guild.

:eek7:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
XhitmanX said:
just wait till next you mofo i am gonna still your artis
Haha, immaturity shines through, good luck getting a guild with that attitude! I shall look forward to seeing your unguilded name in-game. ;)
XhitmanX said:
had no m8s with me
Out of sheer curiousity, what "m8s" are you referring to? Surely there cannot be many who would voluntarily call you a "m8"!
XhitmanX said:
i see you trying to take som i steal that aswell
So, seriously speaking: you come here, hat in hand and with a proper humble attitude, trying to mend past differences, yet you continue playing the idiot in-game? What do you think you will ever achieve by this? You do not realize that you have now pretty much ostrasized yourself from the Mid/Prydwen community indefinitely?

Btw, speaking of SoM, you had your own rather harsh views of people stealing SoM when it happened to you:
XhitmanX said:
so if any1 has any info on this or knew who done it please foword it on to me in a pm and i foword it on to goa so we can stop this shit and catch this dick
Double morals, anyone? :rolleyes:

XhitmanX

Banned
Kvadi said:
Gimmly reverts to type... bang goes his chances of getting a nice guild.

:eek7:
well what do u expect me to do then ? when ppl come on this thread and slag me off on perposs to try and not let me get a good guild. And wtf bluesky i didnt do anythink to u i went to see if its up then suied on the mob cos they was there first and he comes on here and calls me a arsehole etc. Half of the guys dont even know me i have quite a few m8s ingame they just dont pay attenion to the all the bs ppl say about me

Ormorof

FH is my second home
bs about stealing artis yet you say you WILL steal artis? :rolleyes:

honestly gimmly, theres been threads about GIMMLY (unless you are your brother or something) about GIMMLY being an arsehole.... about GIMMLY pestering people and if i remember right about GIMMLY being rude to a GM :p

XhitmanX

Banned
Ormorof said:
bs about stealing artis yet you say you WILL steal artis? :rolleyes:

honestly gimmly, theres been threads about GIMMLY (unless you are your brother or something) about GIMMLY being an arsehole.... about GIMMLY pestering people and if i remember right about GIMMLY being rude to a GM :p
no im Gimmly the only Gimmly and XhitmanX is my bro that played for a few months on pryd were tottaly different ppl we have different accounts etc but im only useing his forum account cos mines bannd. Yes i was rude to a gm because he bannd(suspended) me for a stupid reson and im not proud of it. Im not a arsehole you dont even know me and it all started over Pirrate and Wotm

Gimmly

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
XhitmanX said:
no im Gimmly the only Gimmly and XhitmanX is my bro that played for a few months on pryd were tottaly different ppl we have different accounts etc but im only useing his forum account cos mines bannd. Yes i was rude to a gm because he bannd(suspended) me for a stupid reson and im not proud of it. Im not a arsehole you dont even know me and it all started over Pirrate and Wotm

Gimmly
with your attitude not many people will want to get to know you. and your not an asshole ? your a good actor then

Shocker_TheDrunkThane

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmly u spent an hour lastnight in PMs with me asking to join SoNs (which im not sure if u know this but Blue is kinda the GM bud so not a good start lol :D ) telling me what a changed guy u are and its unfair how ppl treat u and most of it is made up by ppl that dont even know u.

Well afer spending 10 mins reading this thread do u think any guild would inv u? your not making yourself "new guild member of the week" option here now are u?

Morimdin

Banned
this is even more amusing than thugs :p
thanks mids for giving me a smile :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom