Buffs

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Grats?

You mean like good?

Blimey take it easy will you or i might get big headed :D .

Bot carries my poison and pots.

PKJ - Weaklin

A

Aoln

(Was sarcasm)

Just watched movie, he didn't have str buff, that was your debuff dropping off.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
You killed

1 lvl 24 therg
1 lvl 22 Pally
1 lvl 21 Soc
1 lvl 24 hero
1 other

so you killed a load of casters most probably unSc'd and a lvl 22 tank mostlikely in either drop Armour of /lvl 20 stuff..

Proves nothing

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe

Think you will find a yellow armsmen in there somewhere too and 2 necros.

Video m8 - i think it says it all.

PKJ - Weaklin

A

Aoln

How about i log on an alt (unbuffed) and you fight him ? =D

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Trust

Wouldn't trust you to be unbuffed - unless you video'd the fight.

PKJ - Weaklin

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Ok then - am game.

I take it you bringing your twinked merc?

Weaklin

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Thugs said:
Wouldn't trust you to be unbuffed - unless you video'd the fight.

PKJ - Weaklin

yes EVERYONE that kills u is buffed.... idiot..

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
hehe

Not that celt in that video are you :D .

Weaklin

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice Vid and congratualations at finding a solo char

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hey

Now take it easy you lot. I ain't used to being praised for anything and i don't know how i gonna handle it. Weird.

PKJ - Weaklin.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
You killed

1 lvl 24 therg
1 lvl 22 Pally
1 lvl 21 Soc
1 lvl 24 hero
1 other

so you killed a load of casters most probably unSc'd and a lvl 22 tank mostlikely in either drop Armour of /lvl 20 stuff..

Proves nothing
Yeah it does - proves you don't need buffs to be effective as an assassin in thid. :-o

Watched video - couldn't you have cut the first 40 seconds of standing about? :p

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
40 secs

Might edit it. Left it in to show you how i got his attention. I beckoned him. Not very interesting but could be for some i suppose.

PKJ - Weaklin

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
may i duel u with my shade? can take ss in fight to prove im unbuffed! require the same from u ofc

soze

I am a FH squatter
Proving your unbuffed is easy when you arrange a meet just arrange an order to log out and back in then it will display all buffs currently on that char.

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
Well done, Thugs. Good to see that you took the whole buff argument so serious and tried to play it this way.

Now, doesn't it feel a lot better to kill like this?

/big salute

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Not really.

Not really :D . I likes to wipe the floor with everyone :twak: . No way i gonna be able handle a lot of buffed stealthers, though i will try my damnest.

Thing is i told you lot a long time ago i have played unbuffed. Seems i just going over old ground somehow.

Anyways thanks for the good words. Thought for sure you would slag me off again for some thing or other. :) .

One more thing. I notice that a lot are NOT buffed. The ones that i have seen from last night and this morning was a blue scout, some casters and i think a highlander armsman & merc. Not sure about the highlanders cos i never killed them but they sure hit me hard (together :D ). Seems a lot are NOT buffed. Trouble is i think that a lot of stealthers ARE buffed. Anyway old argument and hard to correct as things are. If people want to buff up then wot the hell let em carry on.

PKJ - Weaklin.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
If u don't buff yourself anymore, buff my skaldi up. He will like it :p

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
most people arent buffed. just a bunch of paranoid tards think that everyone is buffed and therefore MUST be buffed.
sc'd and procced, however, is a completely different matter ;)

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
lol, im not congratulating you on something most people do when they play thidranki...well me anyway...that is play unbuffed.

The amount of shit you have talked. There is still nothing skillful there. Yes you killed guy unbuffed, but im still waiting to see SKILL used, which i know wont happen because skill isnt really involved in this game.

and did i dload the right video cus all i got was one celt nothing else...not very intresting.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
oh and i cant see very well, but pretty sure the celt wasnt buffed. remind me what we are congratulating PJKdickface again on?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Nice try

Skill? You are just being obtuse m8. Do i detect a note of jealousy in the air? :D .

I can do that to a buffed armsman if i want. As i have said all along. Load of buffs on that celt would have prolonged his life a little is all.

Hehe - called my bluff and i proved you wrong (again). By the way the ones on that first pic were not the only ones i had killed in less than an hour. There were some further up the screen.

I have other video's if you want to see them? Nice unbuffed slash inf meeting it's maker. Necro putting uppa fight. Few more i am sure there somewhere.

Time to make your own video's now and show wot you can do. I getting rather bored with it all. Killed that celt without getting excited at all - cruising.

PKJ - Weaklin

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:
Yes you killed guy unbuffed, but im still waiting to see SKILL used, which i know wont happen because skill isnt really involved in this game.

Skill is involved in everything you do, and will ever do. However PKJ or whatever needs to look the word up in a dictionary.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe

Honed - PKJ - Weaklin - come on now time to own up. My SBs are just too damn good for you lot buffed or not and always have been. In a game where infs rule generally at Thid level my SBs turn the tables. I would like to see some other SB brag like i have then play for weeks and not get defeated one on one by anything. Ain't been heard of i should think before.

That celt fight isn't the only way i fight. There is kiting and all sorts of shit that i know about. Stuff you lot ain't even thought of by looks of it.

I happy. You lot are not though. Oh well not sure i got anything left to prove really - have i?

Honed - WTFLA - PKJ - Weaklin

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I can do that to a buffed armsman if i want. As i have said all along. Load of buffs on that celt would have prolonged his life a little is all.

Omg you are really starting to get on my nerves, just shut the fuck up, and accept that you only have your oppinion on the matter, and things could go either way - because that is the fucking truth you tard.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I happy. You lot are not though. Oh well not sure i got anything left to prove really - have i?

Aoln has offered you a duel several times now, and all you have said is: "Nah mate cant be sure you're unbuffed" and he's offered to video the fight for you, and you dont fucking reply.

Looks to me like you're scared of your big ego going pop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom