Steveh biggest retard in eastern europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
How sad
Snoz you really should leave this game. Maybe play counterstrike or a Team based game?

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Myg0t vid ace. Thread same old same old.

I wonder if 1FG opted teams leave alone groups of 4 or so that they find?

No, didn't think so ;)

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
snoz said:
Every fight 2-4 fg's come with him. Guy gives daoc a bad name. Any retard can hit rr10 . Sad guy.

Oh, just fuck off you wanker, this game is not fg vs fg.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Oro said:
Myg0t vid ace. Thread same old same old.

I wonder if 1FG opted teams leave alone groups of 4 or so that they find?

No, didn't think so ;)

vs 4 if FG i send Zell and scream at him to go for the eyes! damn i miss good old BG tbh..

hilarious thread btw, amazing is abit too much but, hilarious. Go out, get some sun, lie on the beach and look at halfneckid wimen bathing, BBQ with friends, have some beers, get a perspective :)

I would understand the anger in some ppl if it was about alot of cash, some big tournament involving elite sportsmen or something similar.. but guys.. daoc.. game.. get a grip fgs :eek6:

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
I still don't understand how Mael can accept him as their GM...

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
I still don't understand how Mael can accept him as their GM...

We dont, xeanor
but what can we do ;) we are all slaves

anyway, welcome back to the game :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
n00b.jpg

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
you know, at first I wasn't serious about that link i posted, but now that I've seen those things snoz said and watch the flash movie again, I actually think it's true. :m00:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Nilmeia said:
I like Steveh ^^

Nice advertisment for him imo ;)
So do I, when I know he just used one of his RA's, forgot the name. But he used it each time he beat me. And never used it when i beat him :)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
tbh, Good on you Steveh for sticking to coming out to rvr, even when the vast majority of Alb seems to have a defeatest attitude.

As countless people have said, this isn't a fg vs fg game, it's a mmorpg, and incase any of the elitist assholes in here <cough>Snoz</cough> who like to throw around the curses at the apparent lame roleplayers in the game, lemme say one thing:

Massively Multiplayer Online ROLE-PLAYING Game.

A few things in that phrase that alot seem to forget most of the time when fixed in the 'damn zerging n00bs' mentality:

1: Massively, it's an adjective of the noun Massive, meaning large, bulk, lots, or in the current online community, it can also mean ZERG.

2: Multiplayer, it means more than 1 person playing at a time. And combined with Massive, it means it's not a damn small game, but one designed to have LOADS of people playing it, and if they want to all RvR or stand in the same place, hell, it's part of the game.

3: Role-playing, that's what you're doing when you play the game. Otherwise you would be playing The Sims Online. This means, that we're all roleplayers.

You have a problem with any of the above, go back to CS and go whine about the 12yr olds with aimbots.

Finally, Steveh, damn nice fights between your group and mine during the week, let's keep it up :)

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry, where are you from? Come sweden imo, we can have a cup of tea.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
Araudry, where are you from? Come sweden imo, we can have a cup of tea.
this is so off topic where is the uber sf quote with private msg ^^
and btw just read on ur left there is something write after location ;o

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
this is so off topic where is the uber sf quote with private msg ^^
and btw just read on ur left there is something write after location ;o

Yeah where is the uber sf quote lolol, do u think i care if this is offtopic, do you think the topic is fun to discuss go ahead, just asked. Could grab a bite of food also. Belgium aint far

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
Yeah where is the uber sf quote lolol, do u think i care if this is offtopic, do you think the topic is fun to discuss go ahead, just asked. Could grab a bite of food also. Belgium aint far
and u have nothing else to do than posting crap like this here ?
:m00:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
-23:08:23- [snoz]: im happyto get ban from ec channel anyway is full of failed mids lol
-23:08:27- [snoz]: u pudz and kjel

:clap:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ irc logs etc. Get a life. Showing one side of coin etc.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ irc logs etc. Get a life. Showing one side of coin etc.

Snoz, if that is directed at my post, explain what exactly me and Kjel did to you to make u say that abotu us

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
and u have nothing else to do than posting crap like this here ?
:m00:

Im watching a movie atm, looking at your clueless posts, what are you doing yourself? Obviously u have nothing better to do either?
Sitting here playing tough with hard words? Fucking handicapped, bet u are very cool guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom