Attention!

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Is that all the footage u got? someone who's running in circles looking at u twice... not really much to go on.. and btw, surely if he can see u on 'radar' at that range, he would use lul? or DD... or Mezz...not look in your generall direction :)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
seems he aint that far away, he could prolly get you in f8 target in that range

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Got to agree with ev0 there, are we a little bored today Grivne? :-]

(I like that tune though) :D

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
its a guy running in circles?

also in f8 range, also have torch on.

this proves what sorry?

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
hmm this doesent prove anything tbh...

I heard about in counter-strike tournaments the server would take a snapshot off what you were viewing at the end off a game to stop cheaters...if this is possible why not in daoc?

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
And how many times did you emote him before you decided you were bored and needed to QQ about something? ;o

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
And how many times did you emote him before you decided you were bored and needed to QQ about something? ;o

Good point.for all goa know you could have emoted him before you recorded now he is running around spamming f8 looking for you...goa want HARD evidance not a few seconds off shitty footage.

I seen a video off a defo radar used...it was called..ahh well nm + it was on a american servers...a mincer would unstealth around a tree or the other side off an mg and sure as damnit the fg would pop around the corner a few seconds later and this went on for about 10 mins..and they still didnt get banned.. :eek7:

A

Aoln

Seen loads of people say they suspect him before but that doesnt prove much imo

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
That movie doesn't prove much imo.. :p get more evidence and then I'll believe you! (Dwera pls gifv more /rude spam m'kay?)

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Looks to me like it's out of F8 range but still proves nothing really.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
no point in posting stuff like this Dwera.. like said before people will always have excuses i have a friend who knows somebody who was close to you and called his friend who called me therefor i looked you up.. the fact that almost 20% of daoc players on almost every server uses Radar (according to its creator) makes people in here very unwilling to point a finger at someone since they now that starting that procedure could lead to the finger being pointed at them.. Well thx for info ill try be more carefull running out of stealth then usual if i know this guy is out playing..

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
I believe a firm appolygy to that Bard would be in order. That movie proves nothing. Go ahead and repport to Right Now and remember to post their reply here as well.

You sir, is a tard. :worthy:

Goku

One of Freddy's beloved
lol at teh evidence, for all you know the bard could of seen you while panning the camera near the end, and most radar users run to the exact spot where you last stealth, atleast in the video's ive watched.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
and tbfh allways the same ppl defending shit like this xDDDD :flame:

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
No prove at all is a nervous bard looking for a tree to piss behind.

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm.........a mach 5 character running in circles,now where have I seen that before.
I'm surprised he's not jumping around while he's doing it.

:m00:

Makwaerk

Fledgling Freddie
ohhh lol .. had to stop lauging there .. what the hell do that proves .... it proves that a bard is trying to find a stealher!! that is about it .. you notice how far away he is.. if he used radar he would know where you where the last time you where unstehaler .. clearly he don't. Go find the movie from Us grivne .. that one is fun

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
1) he didnt run in circles.
When i unstealthed he came looking for me, running in my direction.
When i stealthed he ran back to his friends who were fighting a guardpatrol.

2) this clip shows just about the same thing as that US guy. Except for that my clip is much shorter. but the content is the same.

Cant beleve people are defending him and flaming me for this.

Goku said:
lol at teh evidence, for all you know the bard could of seen you while panning the camera near the end, and most radar users run to the exact spot where you last stealth, atleast in the video's ive watched.

1) cant of seen me while panning camera, to far away and in shademode.
------------

Promised myself not to answer in this thread...oh well...didnt go that well :<

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
lol grivne, this is the biggest bullshit i've seen in a while, that dude isn't cheating at all, better appolygise to him tbh.

Lay-

Loyal Freddie
rofl

Grivne, please, stop looking for trouble. You wanna be a hero? go help an old lady cross the road or something.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
LOL useless video.. Why you always have to humiliate yourself Grivne?

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Lay- said:
rofl

Grivne, please, stop looking for trouble. You wanna be a hero? go help an old lady cross the road or something.

im not looking for trouble.

i posted it here to warn people to look out when he is around.

didnt know people were living in such denyal that they would defend a cheater.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
lol u still don't get it, that video proves fuck all ><

it dosnt?

how come he is only running on my side of the road?
how come he only turns when i unstealth?
how come he knows i have moved?

luck? i dont think so.

anyway, he is reported now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom