FAO: Wiliam from Guardians of Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Enjoy

sshot0856fz.jpg

Hello,

Thank you for the report. We will investigate the incident using the server side logs, and based on what we find, will take actions to prevent similar incidents in the future.
If you have more information regarding the incident, feel free to update this rightnow report as it may make investigation easier and faster.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Thank you and good night.

X

xGenocidex

that wasn't nice grivne :( spamming fair enough but by the looks of the screen you clearly only reported them because you died :/

E_E

Loyal Freddie
rly odd to report ppl for emoteing for the reason to get em banned.. Iam getting emote spammed like that several times a day might be becoz i add zerg or so... but noone the less its a little lame they get banned for it.. just Make the "marked" so he cant use emotes or so imo

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
It really is too bad that Dwera can't be reported for being a tower camping/zerging **** in return ;( Funny how spamming emotes seems to be regarded highly, while playing the way Dwera does, and plainly denying it, doesn't seem to be an issue.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Getting people banned for emotespamming is beyond retarded imo.
Its even more retarded that GoA actually does ban for it. Emotes are an ingame feature, if they dont want people spamming the emotes put a damn timer on them instead of banning paying customers for 'using' an ingame function.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
i reported somebody for emote spamming loooooong ago. I got 15-25 /rude /laugh by a guy after his fg zerged me solo. Got same msg from goa, but he got no ban atleast, cant say about warning, they just say "we look into it" and closed the Rn report 10 min later without any info.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Its even more retarded that GoA actually does ban for it. Emotes are an ingame feature, if they dont want people spamming the emotes put a damn timer on them instead of banning paying customers for 'using' an ingame function.

Yea, shows how much of a child you are

If someone emotes me, I just emote them back

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nice nice, cant say Im sorry for Wiliam. He's a :wanker: anyways.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
i think the "bitch" & "outskilled" comments in ur guild chat says it all tbh

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
i think the "bitch" & "outskilled" comments in ur guild chat says it all tbh

you cant judge Dwera from what someone else in his guild says in his /gu... thats just silly Jup and you should know better. :twak: One cannot control what someone else in guild says or does, right? :) Or did I like, 100% misunderstand you?

Samawoon=cheese btw? :)

Drege

Loyal Freddie
Dwera.

This is just silly...
I actually had some respect for you untill now. Im not one of the guys that usualy winds you up over nothing on irc (even though i sometimes find it pretty amusing to read all the different things people bring up that make you go mad). But this is so damn sad to see. Last night you were whining like a 3 year old over horners lame way of play (wich i agree is lame). But while whining you were saying stuff like "horner is just doing this to make people feel bad and log off" and "he always adds on my fights debuffing me and emoting me when i loose just to f*ck with me". Tbh i dont see the difference in this. Sure wiliam might be someone that many players get pissed of on etc but wtf your not any better then horner when you do something like this. You really need to learn to control your emotions man and not take the game to serious.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Drege said:
Dwera.

This is just silly...
I actually had some respect for you untill now. Im not one of the guys that usualy winds you up over nothing on irc (even though i sometimes find it pretty amusing to read all the different things people bring up that make you go mad). But this is so damn sad to see. Last night you were whining like a 3 year old over horners lame way of play (wich i agree is lame). But while whining you were saying stuff like "horner is just doing this to make people feel bad and log off" and "he always adds on my fights debuffing me and emoting me when i loose just to f*ck with me". Tbh i dont see the difference in this. Sure wiliam might be someone that many players get pissed of on etc but wtf your not any better then horner when you do something like this. You really need to learn to control your emotions man and not take the game to serious.

thats easy for you to say, when you havent been beelined and ganked by him 10 times in a day... Horner that is :)

I dont get the problem, Wiliam is a &/¤/&¤, he might get a tempban since hes an &&/%R/&= spamming emotes like that when he knows very well that it isnt allowed, I think its nice to get rid of him for a cpl days, less adding, less emotespamming = good in my book.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Just a simple question sept...

Septina said:

Just simple question sept...

Why does one spam 1 and the same emot 20 times in a row on a dead opponent ?

Is it to show his great respect ? Have anyone ever gotten a possitive emote spam ? (20 consecutive /salutes etc ?)

My guess is that 99% of the emote spam is to enlarge ones epeen. 1 emote is enough if you do more you are a high class retard. And you really do deserve the ban you get.

Now with that beeing said...its rediculous that a company that sells a command so to speak, bans people for using it. But that has nothing to do with the people reporting them...

Basically, treat others with respect and youll be treated with respect back. If you dont like a player freaking do 1 emote to show that dont spam it and be a retard...so people reporting emote spamming morons...keep doing it and get those morons to understand the point...and to GOA...stop banning people for using a command that you actually do get paid to provide...either make Mythic create a check for max emote spam of 4 (since 5 is banpoint) or accept the game as they made it.

/Charmangle

ps. Oh and ofc Ive probably been one of those morons...but using me as a bad example is hardly a way of proving that its okay to spam emotes or anything else to get others mad. Thats what FH is for!:) ds

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
nothing wrong with reporting a c*nt.

i once got emote spammed about 20 times by a couple members of realm hunters after the 10th time they rolled me solo at 11am on a weekday. ive gotta say i had a peaceful 3 days after that.
if people feel they need to be childish enough to show that much hate toward someone who simply chose a different realm when they started the game, then they deserve that break imo.

gohan

FH is my second home
Drege said:
Dwera.

This is just silly...
I actually had some respect for you untill now. Im not one of the guys that usualy winds you up over nothing on irc (even though i sometimes find it pretty amusing to read all the different things people bring up that make you go mad)..

on that note can all mids change thier sirname to DwerasLover DwerasMistress BaneOfDwera Ect Ect. no reason .... honestly

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
on that note can all mids change thier sirname to DwerasLover DwerasMistress BaneOfDwera Ect Ect. no reason .... honestly

hmm, that made very little sense mate, could you clarify? :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Dwera can be a twat, but I still rep his post.

Fucktard scouts that emote spam after kiting half a zone and having 3 friends assisting deserve nothing less.

Brekahn

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to do it to dwera at any given opportunity after seeing this..

cry more dwera :wanker:

/dismiss

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Wiliam is like the second worst adding prick ingame after Fatload. And that is by all means a huge achievement.

Ban ahoy! :wanker:

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Err why not just patch a /emotesoff command so that folk in RvR who dont wanna have the piss taken outve them by retards in RvR simply cant see em?

And as far as banning people because theyre twats, you'd lose like 50% of the pop because alot of peoples playstyles these days revolve completely around the thrill of annoying the shit outve an enemy player....Hence water los abuse, stealth zergs, strafe abusers, and easymoders.

Feck, alotve people just need to grow a pair, stop being insecure, hiding from daylight and playing DAoC like its the meaning of life, and get out of the house once everywhile.....Obsession to Retardedness for the suxxor!

Jesus watch England, its pretty much the same as caster tennis anyway.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
wheeeeeee so many icons you got on that qb...
emotes = annoying

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
reporting someone for emote spamming when you can filter that and making thread is plain stupid, pathetic. You are getting near the level of neod when it comes to sadness and lack of IRL experiences. Go out some and you will just laugh at those "events" .

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Sad little kids , 4 words for you ... This Is A Game

If you cant take being killed /quit.

Instead of makeing numbers get even lower cause you got your ass handed to you:wanker: .

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to support Dwera on this one. Someone who decides to /emote spam someone AFTER killing them deserves a temporary ban.

You should have the decency to accept your win and move on. It's frustrating enough for the victim who's already dead and unable to /emote back.

Yes, you have the ability to emote people multiple times. You also know what doing it more than a few times is considered spamming and might get you reported. He decided to spam it 20 times, so Dwera decided to report him. Both parties made their choices. Fair enough.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Stop with the "Mythic put it in the game so we should be able to use it crap".
It's the most stupid idiotic pathetic argument ever invented.

Ford sold me a car that allows me to run down small children.
Maybe they should implement some kind of automatic steering child avoider, just incase I decide that on the basis that since I can do it, I should be allowed to.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
LoL :fluffle:

Wasnt that long ago that you did exactly the same Dwera?

pip

Banned
lol bs imo turn it of if ya don't like it:twak: to screen shot it, show it then report em is pritty low life:p must be a bad loser imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom