Wierd sexual preferences

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I can't even abide putting eye drops in, so the thought of trying to keep my eye open so some bird can lick it just ain't gonna happen.

Worse case scenario: she's riding you on top. She leans over to lick your eye ball. She orgasms and inadvertantly spears your eye jelly with her tongue piercing.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Mikah75 said:
omg, who licks eyes.. thats horrible!
Rednecks :D

eye-licking.jpg

Marc

FH is my second home
[NO]Subedai said:
met this other girl when i went to amsterdam, she was insistant i did her up the arse. strange stuff :p

Come to fleetwood oli, all the girls here take it up the arse as a means of birth control.

Speaking of the taking it up the arse, I could tell you all a story about posh spice, but I wont in case her lawyers read FH :D

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Come to fleetwood oli, all the girls here take it up the arse as a means of birth control.

Speaking of the taking it up the arse, I could tell you all a story about posh spice, but I wont in case her lawyers read FH :D

no wonder u always smell of shit

Thadius

Part of the furniture
kirennia said:
That's where limp bizkit got their name from :p From their knowledge of that game and their blatent inability to spell...

Nah, one of Freds mates said his brain was like a limp bizkit

Thats where it comes from :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
VaaN^ said:
Anybody who know someone that tryet it? you always hear about it but you never seen or got any proof of it!!!There is no spoon! there is no thing called "Soggy Biscuit"

a load of kids from a local school have played it a few times, i dont know names but i know for a fact they played it, people arent willing to point them out to me because id definatly make them feel uncomfortable/question there life choices after playing such a game.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
People are into some seriously diverse (better word than deviant perhaps ?) stuff. Check this site out: www.mfxvideo.com (NOT SAFE FOR WORK !!!)

:wij:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Himse said:
i counted, and it came out as 0.

Fu :(

I pull because i just have to say "I havf buttsecks with Outlander" and they're like, amagad, do me Vladmeister!.

Tilda

Darksword said:
a load of kids from a local school have played it a few times, i dont know names but i know for a fact they played it, people arent willing to point them out to me because id definatly make them feel uncomfortable/question there life choices after playing such a game.

Ah yes, they probably would.
You hard man you!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tilda -

Have any of your lawyers been sacked for gross misconduct ?

Reason I ask is 'cos one of the junior lawyers at my old bank was "summarily dismissed" for photocopying his ahem dingle-danglies. Was caught red-handed apparently.

(More like red-faced. Golly. How embarrassing must that have been !!!!! LOL)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
I like givving a yoni massage as making a woman squeeeks really floats my boat.. Yoni look it up ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Phooka said:
I like givving a yoni massage as making a woman squeeeks really floats my boat.. Yoni look it up ;)

You definitely need to wash your hands afterwards :eek7:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
One of my mates is obsessed with how women's hands look.

One enjoys "pile-driving" his gf. Not 100% sure what that is but think its a particular anal or dep-penetration position.

One love huge - and I mean HUGE tits (the type where the nips are the size of bin lids). Not my cup of tea.

I'm a pretty-much standard nice ass, sexy cleavage, nice legs person.

Thankfully my wife doesn't have any really wierd preferences other than to have her toes sucked. Whatever. Happy to go along with this as she swallows the lot. Says semen tastes fab ! Wahay ! I'm a lucky chappy !!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol /ressurect!!

i just remembered all you folk talking about people wanting to shit or be shat on someone poo'd on me once!

ok it was an 86 year old woman and i was working in the nursing home trying to get her from a chair to a commode and she napalmed me so i guess it doesnt really count but tbh its not an experience i was the happen again.... but at least i can say ive done it!

she was really embarrassed and so i had to make her laugh to feel better and said "well i know i said i was feeling crappy but this takes the biscuit!!"

she was better then lol.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ezteq said:
i said i was feeling crappy but this takes the biscuit!!"

Thats taking the piss

Sorry crap joke. Feeling shit

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom