So have you got missing items/characters stripped??

So have you got missing items/characters stripped?

• Yes i have missing items/a stripped character :(

Votes: 244 65.6%
  • No i was one of the luck ones

Votes: 128 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Just a quick poll :D
I'm praying for the first time in years Bubble will still be equiped :(
Will know in 3 hours time :(

Brite

Banned
maybe split missing items and stripped charecter, but im not iking the 3 - 0 atm

Ruvinan MadeInDenmark

Fledgling Freddie
Make that 6 to Nil.....

Dunno bout my 2 accounts, will know in bout 2-3 hours....

I just pray my sidi bp is untouched :-/

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Yep, 3 characters stripped/vaults empted :(

Including Zedenk's so, was some task trying to list everything he had in vault.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
One character stripped nakkid so far, no biggie for me as he is only 39. What is of concern though is that i cannot seem to be able to log 2 of my characters that are both in Sauvage. Anyone with same problems ?

Rep

One of Freddy's beloved
Zedenz said:
Yep, 3 characters stripped/vaults empted :(

Including Zedenk's so, was some task trying to list everything he had in vault.

that just made me think of something; if GOA can really check you are telling the truth when you rightnow missing items, why cant they just restore your missing items without you having to rightnow?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan said:
One character stripped nakkid so far, no biggie for me as he is only 39. What is of concern though is that i cannot seem to be able to log 2 of my characters that are both in Sauvage. Anyone with same problems ?

Ivan always looked better naked.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Rep said:
that just made me think of something; if GOA can really check you are telling the truth when you rightnow missing items, why cant they just restore your missing items without you having to rightnow?

because of 2 things (just guesses):

a) they won't check every filed request but rather they will do spot checks
b) not everyone who lost something will send in a report -> less workload

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
If the 70/30 holds true then I doubt that alot of chars will be fixed within the 2 weeks xp/hookpoint bonus period.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Ivan always looked better naked.

That look didnt get me to star in Papa Chos movies though :( shame really to put such potential to waste.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
lost arti exp a rog hammer and soot stained boots what I can see so far.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
voted no before cheking inf, lost every single item i had there, im off to lamorak, i really cba to cheak trough 10 sides of screenshots, logs and temps to se what items i had, and dont got a clue how much random stuff i had in vault

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Theres another inherant problem here, as theres next to bugger all on pryd CMs, replacing the rogs/items with the cash being provided is going to be bloody hard too, my cleric was kitted out in pure rogs, they were hard enough to find in the first place, so I can see a mass inflation of all items on pryd, meaning the farmers out there will capitolise on our losses, so far focus pullers are the only ones who have a win/win situation.

Everz

FH is my second home
I logged on and found my SM with no items..

5p of rare catacombs items down the shitter

:puke:

Edit : And a Traldors Oracle + full book :(

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
nothing missing on my 3 rvr chars + cm..havent checked vaults yet (i forgot)
guess i was lucky not playing that tuesday when the problems started...

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
2 chars stripped, 1 char i can't log in which is in svaste faste ivan... so seems i got same problem as you there

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
I lost 3 pices MP Studd armor i made, have Right now it and will see what they do about it, i haid screenis of it and convo with GM before closedown so maybe they fix it.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I could have done worse tbh - from my 3 accounts all my active 50's in decent toa'd rvr suits are ok other than 1 or 2 missing items but I have 5 chars totally stripped naked and vaults emptied and 2 chars with stats on /title zeroed :(

Who got affected seems totally random and some ppl even have helmets in weapon slots :(

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
If the 70/30 holds true then I doubt that alot of chars will be fixed within the 2 weeks xp/hookpoint bonus period.

Well not got home yet but I like many am dreading it. As for your comment above, if mine like a lot are striped and no way of making use of the bonus for the downtime, maybe time to close my 3 account.

I have so many items over the 3 accounts im not going to remember half of them.

Another comment someone made about whats to stop people abusing this if like he said they will be able to tell. Why cant they just give them back, why should it be up to us to give them the information that they will have somewhere.

How can they give this bonus for downtime knowing full well most of the people that will want to make use of it will be unable to due to their players being stripped of all their items and will be unable to make use of the bonus because of that.

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
3 chars completely stripped , including personal vaults , and 2 house vaults .

No way am i gonna be able to remember what i'm missing :/

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Got my Mincer stripped, raped and strangled. No items on him, nor in his inventory and no items in his vault.

M A N G L E D!!!

I'm sad now.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
my druid is fully stripped of his toa'd + sc suit. and all items.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Didn't lose a single thing on any of my characters. o_O

Phew.

Bet they paid special attention to the E & E members :mad:

Naked trollmama zerker with cleaned out vault + some missing MP...
And using rogs for capping stats now looks like a bad idea if they can't restore those items again(as Requiel said)...

That's alot of time spent for crafting/spellcrafting tweaking the template - and wonder how much they will compensate a belt with 2 +8 cap stats with ? Don't care if it's 1 plat or 50, bet I never get hold of a belt with same + cap again... Well, won't get back the crafted MP either so I can just as well spend a few more hours again searching for decent stuff and redo template ...

After that all that remains is to craft 4 MP parts again + sc it...
Mucho fun, thx a lot GOA :m00:

Kolez

Fledgling Freddie
I got Stripped of my warlock gear..and in its place got HIBs clothing in my invent :) So i bet the gear i got from a hib guy as got my warlock gear :)not bad stuff all are crafted items but i cannot use lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom