Petition for savage dps buff nerf!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:
Pfft

Savages have already had quite enough nerfs thank you.

strong_dmg.JPG

yes mate, we can see that.....

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
And when was that taken? On what server? And what RR was the Savage in question? Just says "you" in the screenie, who is the Savage in the log? Using what weapons/artifacts? What buffs did they have? And what target was it? What level? Wearing what armour? Res-sick or not? Sitting or not?

That fragment of a screenie is completely meaningless without a context.

Bittelieten (sp?), Hib/Excal, got at least 15 killspams in 3 seconds today during the Hib "realm event". Plenty of witnesses to that. I guess that means she needs to be nerfed extremely heavily, yes? Since no Savage gets 15 kills in 3 seconds, and you seem to think Savages are still overpowered somehow, then that must mean that she's obscenely overpowered, yes? And because ONE Hib caster gets 15 killspams in 3 seconds, I guess that means ALL Hib casters get that, don't they? So they should ALL be nerfed extremely heavily, since apparently they can ALL do what no Savage could ever do.

</sarcasm>

99.9% of Savages don't do anything LIKE that damage, as you damn well know. Savages have BEEN nerfed, largely because of the whines about the occasional lucky hits of very-high-RR uber-buffed Savages.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
And when was that taken? On what server? And what RR was the Savage in question? Just says "you" in the screenie, who is the Savage in the log? Using what weapons/artifacts? What buffs did they have? And what target was it? What level? Wearing what armour? Res-sick or not? Sitting or not?

That fragment of a screenie is completely meaningless without a context.

Bittelieten (sp?), Hib/Excal, got at least 15 killspams in 3 seconds today during the Hib "realm event". Plenty of witnesses to that. I guess that means she needs to be nerfed extremely heavily, yes? Since no Savage gets 15 kills in 3 seconds, and you seem to think Savages are still overpowered somehow, then that must mean that she's obscenely overpowered, yes? And because ONE Hib caster gets 15 killspams in 3 seconds, I guess that means ALL Hib casters get that, don't they? So they should ALL be nerfed extremely heavily, since apparently they can ALL do what no Savage could ever do.

</sarcasm>

99.9% of Savages don't do anything LIKE that damage, as you damn well know. Savages have BEEN nerfed, largely because of the whines about the occasional lucky hits of very-high-RR uber-buffed Savages.

So only 0.01% of Savages hit harder than your average Tank? Hardly.

I'll just rephrase your post for you:

"I'm a Mid, I don't want Savages nerfed because I have one/I'm thinking of rolling one/Midgard deserves this blatantly overpowered class. In a sad attempt to stop the Savages of Midgard being nerfed, I will claim that 0.01% of all Savages do good damage."

Nerf Savages, hard.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Zerkers wasn't overpowered before the LA nerf either. :(

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Dook said:
So only 0.01% of Savages hit harder than your average Tank? Hardly.

I'll just rephrase your post for you:

"I'm a Mid, I don't want Savages nerfed because I have one/I'm thinking of rolling one/Midgard deserves this blatantly overpowered class. In a sad attempt to stop the Savages of Midgard being nerfed, I will claim that 0.01% of all Savages do good damage."

Nerf Savages, hard.

Pfft, you have no clue what you're whining about.

Why don't we nerf your blatantly overpowered 15-kills-in-3 seconds Hib casters hard, then, as well? I note you conveniently forgot to read or comprehend that bit. Don't you think that's overpowered?

"Sad" is a whiner still whining even after the object of their whines has been nerfed.

Zerks were overpowered before the LA nerf, Savages have already been nerfed, they don't need any more nerfing, case closed. Find something else to cry about.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall. Notice the name of the guy hes hitting? yep COUGAR high rr savage etc.

Savage was never nerfed. they where "fixed" giving additional triples hits and less quad hits. self buffs lowered in duration by half.

When my merc gets 2-3 shotted every time in RvR by most savages over rr4 I consider it fucked up. especially with the speed they have.

LA was overpowered pre nerf hell yeah. but nothing compared to the savage dmg.

A savage today is 50 times more effective killing machine than a Pre nerf zerk.

You got rr2 savage wtf do u know?

try play anything than mid and get hit by those truckers that can 3-4 shot a paladin (with luck maybe, but still FUCKED UP)

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Pfft, you have no clue what you're whining about.

Why don't we nerf your blatantly overpowered 15-kills-in-3 seconds Hib casters hard, then, as well? I note you conveniently forgot to read or comprehend that bit. Don't you think that's overpowered?

"Sad" is a whiner still whining even after the object of their whines has been nerfed.

Zerks were overpowered before the LA nerf, Savages have already been nerfed, they don't need any more nerfing, case closed. Find something else to cry about.

ROFL, we're not talking about Hib casters though are we? No. Although, trying to call Casters overpowered is lol'ish ESPECIALLY in comparison to Savages.

Savages weren't nerfed, they were tweaked. Calling the Savage "tweaking" a nerf is just retarded.

Only a Mid Savage player would try to defend them, and even then he'd have to be pretty slow to do so.

When you do get nerfed, QQ! :p

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Chimaira said:

Do you even PLAY a Savage? WTF do you know? Judging knowledge of a class by RR...pfft.

with luck maybe

Nice of you to admit it. I guess that Hib caster was just lucky today, eh?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Dook said:
ROFL, we're not talking about Hib casters though are we?

Yes, actually I pointed out a very clear example of very overpowered casters. Guess it's convenient for people to ignore counter-arguments when it suits them.

Although, trying to call Casters overpowered is lol'ish ESPECIALLY in comparison to Savages.

Show me a screenie of a Savage getting 15 kills in 3 seconds. Come on. Show me one.

Savages weren't nerfed

Wrong. Buff cost was greatly increased, and their duration halved, and WS was lowered, and access for 2H Savages to slow 2h weapons was restricted.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Yes, actually I pointed out a very clear example of very overpowered casters. Guess it's convenient for people to ignore counter-arguments when it suits them.

Show me a screenie of a Savage getting 15 kills in 3 seconds. Come on. Show me one.

Wrong. Buff cost was greatly increased, and their duration halved, and WS was lowered, and access for 2H Savages to slow 2h weapons was restricted.

I'm not ignoring counter arguments, they're so utterly backwards I'm dismissing them without mention. You're obviously too thickheaded to take anything I'd have to say about the differences between Savages and Casters into account anyway.

Get to a semi decent RR on your Savage and then come back and tell me your class isn't overpowered. Low RR Savages suffer from the same damage issues as all low RR classes, but throw in a few RAs and they become killing machines, rivalled by none.

Casters killing is very situational, they're subject to the interrupt bug rubbish that has been plaguing all Casters since the dawn of time and Savages (yes, Savages) run around killing them in 1.5/3 seconds constantly.

Please, stop talking out of your arse and quit before you make yourself look even sillier.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Seriously, Savages are horribly overpowered in small scale-RvR and yes, I've played one.
Svartmetall said:
Yes, and nerf Shamans/Cabbys/Mentas for making 60-kill-spams-in-15-seconds, eh? What makes Savages overpowered is their ability to deal insane damage fast yet having superior survilability, not their ability to make kill-spam.

Then again, since ToA and MAs Savages are the only tanks actually able to kill stuff? Against BGed caster groups that is? :p

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
sigh your so sad, you think he learned NOTHING from level 1 to 50? dont you think he should have SOME CLUE on how his class works? or you only learn everything about your class soon your hit rr5? :p

[AB]Shirtan

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
Yes, and nerf Shamans/Cabbys/Mentas for making 60-kill-spams-in-15-seconds, eh?

Shamans doing 60-kill-spams-in-15-seconds :sex:
kudos to that shammy.

/Shirtan

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Laston said:
sigh your so sad, you think he learned NOTHING from level 1 to 50? dont you think he should have SOME CLUE on how his class works? or you only learn everything about your class soon your hit rr5? :p
Saying "savages are balanced in rvr" with 13k savage rps to back you up = no.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
[AB]Shirtan said:
Shamans doing 60-kill-spams-in-15-seconds :sex:
kudos to that shammy.
Just listed the main DoTters of all realms - cast one AE DoT and hope the PBAErs have took 90% of targets HPs, finishing them and getting the spam shoudn't be too hard :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Savages have too much damage. It's obvious. I could roll a Savage, play it completely crap, never take it past rr2 and use diamond seal gear and claim it was balanced. But I won't. Let's face it - it's not too damn hard to get your Savage level 50, get some decent spellcraft on it, and learn how to play it properly. High realm rank isnt a major factor either. It helps sure, but you need a pretty crap player to make Savages look balanced. And just to be perfectly clear, it's not like Mercenaries, Blademasters and Enchanters kick ass at Realm Rank 2 either. Svartmetall, it would be nice if you could see beyond your own nose and actually realize that it's very frustrating to play against such a class as Savage. Bring them on par with Mercs/Zerks/Bladematers - those classes are pretty balanced atm. That's why you dont hear any whine about them. Don't take every call for a balance change a stupid whine.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Laston said:

He definately didn't learn anything about RvR while earning his 13K RP (LOL) if he thinks Savages are balanced. :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Svart, look at the big picture, instead of trying to protect/denie a class is far out of line of others.

Savages when buffed hit extremely hard.

I got bored ofplaying mine, only got to 47, yet she hits mahrs to nightmares for about 150, 90, 100 for an example, thats like 340 from a non 50 savage in crap gear vs red-purples, dread to think about lvl50 high RR ToA equped savage.

Was on excal last night and get 2-3 hit by one vs my scout, she was only rr3, working as intended my arse. :wub:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I'm glad theyre on my side :p oh and savages are uber boring imo :D retired mine at rr3 ;)

/Dracus

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Laston said:

Level 50 or not with 12k odd RPs you obviously havn't RvRed (before anyone starts waving around eliticism signs, this is around what my Druid has, and she's RvRed for all of 30 min) - which basically means that you have no clue how your class functions in RvR. Chanters are powerful, yes, but I'd rather have wizards boosted to a similar level than nerf them; atm casters have too many issues as it is, lacking det, hits, and generally having to worry about interupts - tanks don't have these issues and as such aren't really expected to match the damage potential of a caster, which they don't - apart from the savages tanks are pretty balanced damagewise.

As for Svart's comparison, it is a known fact that high RR chanters with a good group will stroll through low RR zergs, especially if they get the drop. Caster killing is extremely situational; few people would call cabalists, mentalists and shammies overpowered, even though they could easily get insane KS in the right situation - namely relic raids.

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Svartmetall. Notice the name of the guy hes hitting? yep COUGAR high rr savage etc.

Savage was never nerfed. they where "fixed" giving additional triples hits and less quad hits. self buffs lowered in duration by half.

When my merc gets 2-3 shotted every time in RvR by most savages over rr4 I consider it fucked up. especially with the speed they have.

LA was overpowered pre nerf hell yeah. but nothing compared to the savage dmg.

A savage today is 50 times more effective killing machine than a Pre nerf zerk.

try play anything than mid and get hit by those truckers that can 3-4 shot a paladin (with luck maybe, but still FUCKED UP)

Please learn to read.... Coug"aa"r Oo , that's not the savage Cougar.... k?

/and savage nerf whine's sure is getting old Oo , and yes they have been nerfed , and yes they still hit harder then the average light tank , but it's a step closer now =oP

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
pretty sure whats happening there is actually cougar hitting his buffbot (low resists etc) not someone hitting him :eek7:

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone thinking savages arent horribly overpowered are retarded and lack any knowledge of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom