Dangersmurfs Plan for ML Madness!!!

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Ok as I'm pestered none stop to put it here times etc for coming ML raids I'll do it just this once. :D

In the coming week the following ML schedule will take place.

Tuesday 13th 7pm gmt Volcanus Haven ML6.9 6.10 ALL ML7 BG steps.

Wednesday 14th Sept 7pm gmt ML5 bg steps and ML6 (if time allows) Stygia Haven.

Friday 16th Sept 7pm GMT ML8 BG steps. Aerus Haven.

Saturday 17th Sept ML9 3pm gmt Aerus Haven.

Monday 19th Sept ML2 7pm GMT Stygia Haven.

Wednesday 21st sept ML4 7pm gmt Stygia haven.

Once these ML Raids are completed I'm going to take time out of ML Raids to organise a series of other Raids, TG, Trollheim, DF, Dragon Raid, Kraken Raid and maybe the odd ML10 farm. But as Zed's got a regular set up mine will be spur of the moment things.

Also this will go on for as long as it takes to Cluster pryd and excal, after that there will be an influx of competent pve leaders, and I'm retiring from PvE raid organisation. I will however, be returning to the frontiers to take up my old mantle of rvr event co-ordinator, yes folks I want my relics back and intend on having them!

D.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
stickied for you D - lets hope we get enough ppl for 6.9 tonight and kick Vazul's ass :)

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Might be abit hard to do ml 8 and then gain 100% mlxp and be ready for ml 9 next day? :D Or am i thinking wrong now? :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi said:
Once these ML Raids are completed I'm going to take time out of ML Raids to organise a series of other Raids, TG, Trollheim, DF, Dragon Raid, Kraken Raid and maybe the odd ML10 farm. But as Zed's got a regular set up mine will be spur of the moment things.

Also this will go on for as long as it takes to Cluster pryd and excal, after that there will be an influx of competent pve leaders, and I'm retiring from PvE raid organisation. I will however, be returning to the frontiers to take up my old mantle of rvr event co-ordinator, yes folks I want my relics back and intend on having them!

D.

Durgi said:

D.

yes!!

Durgi said:

D.

sounds nice as well. i enjoyed the pervious i've been apart of :)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Grand work.

Should be there with Troll of Doom!

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe good plan sojik :) I hope my gf understands, and lets me do all these raids :eek7:

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Ml6

Can I ask Durgi a question? How many times you gonna wipe your BG on ML6.9 before you realise you dont know Jack? And claiming the Chim jerkin is the behaviour of a scoundrel.
So Bleh to you and your interfering MLs. Public raid times should be respected - and for the most part ARE. Orhewrwis its just diluting the effort - to nobody's good.
And CRAP waiting for cluster for experienced PvE leaders. You think we aint got any already?

Naz_Borrower

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf u whining about :twak:
as D atleast does effort to run ML raids who are a pain to run
and don't see u doing any ML raids tbh so less QQ :m00:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
mercury said:
Can I ask Durgi a question? How many times you gonna wipe your BG on ML6.9 before you realise you dont know Jack? And claiming the Chim jerkin is the behaviour of a scoundrel.
So Bleh to you and your interfering MLs. Public raid times should be respected - and for the most part ARE. Orhewrwis its just diluting the effort - to nobody's good.
And CRAP waiting for cluster for experienced PvE leaders. You think we aint got any already?

Merc if u got nothing constructive to say fo, at the start of the raid he stated he was claiming the chim jerkin, if u dont like it fo from his raid.

And if he dosnt know crap then why not tell him how todo it instead of bringing your stupid childish insults onto a perfectly good thread.

Everz

FH is my second home
mercury said:

Fo somewhere else, dont like it. dont go on em?.

ML's!.. rawr! :clap:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Did anyone see Mercury on the raid ? no thought not so whats with all the "FO" thats being said then ?

Mebbe jsut mebbe Mercury had a point but oh no lets jsut all jump on the "FO Bandwagon" - way too many sycophants it seems and its totally unnecessary and sad to see tbh :(

While I personally dont like to see ML raids planned at the same time as regular known raids (usually my own) with the lack of other ml raids atm I guess its inevitable sadly but ppl will choose what ever suits them ofc and as Merc correctly states this "dilutes" us.

I also dont like to see ppl's greed claiming special named drops from raids but as is the rule If I dont like it I dont go but does that mean i shoudl be told to "fo" aswell ?

hmm I did think we had 1 or 2 "competent pve leaders" but then again mebbe i should "fo" not knowing much tho :(

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:
Merc if u got nothing constructive to say .....

I thought I was writing in English but if you need it spelling out, I was trying to say :

1. Dont imply that by 'organising' ML raids you're a cut above the rest.

2. Don't suggest there's no one else capable until the Great and Good from elsewhere come on the scene.

3. Don't attempt tasks where alot of other people rely on you without having the slightest idea of the technique to employ.

4. Don't use running ML raids as an excuse to get a piece of equipment by claiming it.

5. Don't interfere with well established public raids by running yours at the same time.

1. is arrogance
2. is contempt
3. is negligence
4. is greed
5. is ignorance

Simple really. Imo these suggestions are as constructive as it gets - if they didn't happen, Mid Pryd would be better off for it. And, silly me, I didn't spot any childish insults until the replies came in...

You don't have to agree, and I won't tell you to remove yourself if you don't.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
i never said i agree or disagree and yes the fo was childish but as soon as someone seems something they dont like they come straight onto fh and start complainging on the persons post.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Naz_Borrower said:
as D atleast does effort to run ML raids who are a pain to run
and don't see u doing any ML raids tbh so less QQ :m00:

Ah, what a fool I am. I don't run ML raids, so I shouldn't comment on those who imo don't do it right. Now why didn't I think of that? Could it be I have a realistic view of my leadership qualities, or is it I cba to put up with the aggro? I'll have to think about that one.
Anyway, how would you know whether I've run ML raids or not? I've been playing since beta and have 6 ML10 toons and I sure as hell ain't never come across you before. So none of this 'less qq' advice - coming from you it's meaningless.
As it happens I prefer to help out on other sorts of raid, and if you'd like base your observations on something concrete have a quick glance at my cm. Things around there should help you gauge the measure of my success rate.

There's plenty guys who run ML raids perfectly well without undue arrogance and greed.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:
i never said i agree or disagree and yes the fo was childish but as soon as someone seems something they dont like they come straight onto fh and start complainging on the persons post.

Don't quite follow your line here. I though that was what Forums were for - voicing opinion, making complaints, raising questions and general debate. Din't realise threads were 'owned' by the starter.
Frankly the implication that you only post in a thread to agree with it makes me laugh, to be criticised for daring to complain makes me sad. On such is censorship born.

MerC's Law #1 : running ML raids does not make you God no matter how hard you try to convince people othwerwise.

MerC's Law #2 : You can't win an argument with a woman - unless you're one yourself.

So there <rasp>

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
at no point did i say ur not aloud to voice ur opinion, thats perfectly fine, my point was that this thread was just advertising what he is doing, and how he wants todo it, yet ppl have came along and voiced there opinions that they dont like it.

but your posts on this thread are much like mine meaningless it does nothing but makes the thread harder to read, if ppl dont agree with the rules that is fine make a thread with what u disagree with, heck start a discussion about maybe you will get ppl to change there ways.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
pigs have wings, damn where have they been all my life.

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Right then!!

First up mercury... I do not lay automatic claim to anything thank you very much. I ASK the bg if they have any objections if any SB present does then like Grymligast did tonight, I roll for it the same as everyone else. I have forfeited my rights to lotto on EVERY SINGLE raid I have run since coming back, claiming only the trophy of the boss of each ML the first time I run it.

I have also run countless raids for people who need them, I don't run raids purely for my benefit I run them for the benefit of those whom attend. Even when Durgi was ML10 I still lead countless raids doing all sorts of ml paths using Durgi, ignoring loot cause he had his toys. Don't accuse me of greed before your aware of the facts. the ONLY items I've made requests for are those destined for my final template. I have no interest in anything else item wise. It's alot more sense than someone rolling for something purely to sell it, thus denying someone who would actually use it from having it. That imo is greed. If your not going to use something don't roll for it let those who will roll.

As for how many times am I going to wipe out on ml6.9... well lets see... for as long as theres people who require it. I have run more raids in my time on prydwen than possibly anyone else on the server, Bluesky included. I know exactly what I'm doing. If you don't like how my raids are organised don't attend them. As Blue said, when I attend other peoples raids I abide by their rules. And I expect the same curtesy, I'm no fan of the ffa system, where people go on raids lotto for stuff purely to sell it, but when I do attend ffa raids I accept that standard and abide by whomever is running the raids rules. To be blunt I don't give a pair of fetid Dingo's kidneys how many ml10 characters you got. Until you take the time and effort, to organise, control, and look after a large group of people on ML raids, Tg raids etc don't dare critise those of us whom do. It's not an easy task, theres always those insisting on pushing on cause they want something from it, when someone goes ld, people always say leave them. I don't they came on my raid and they deserve to be waited for.

As for personal gain... what did I get out of today?? More crap on f&h when the whole purpose of the raid tonight was to help complete ml6 for those who failed at 6.9 on sunday, and to allow those whom I knew had been working on ml7 group steps to do the BG steps. In fact I agreed to run ml6 again for Marion and Nimme cause they missed credit on 6.10.

So come on Mercury... wheres the greed in that? I take my time out to help those on daoc whom I consider worthy of my time. It's all I do on the damned game, yes I want to put my template together, but I have yet to refuse one call for help, I don't sell anything I personally farm, I give thing to my friends cause they are just that friends. The ammount of plat in my purse isn't important. I take time out every day I'm online to help friends put groups together to do various tasks, artifacts ml group encounters, all sorts of things. I get sweet FA out of it bar the time spent with friends, which is far better.

Blue wasn't saying there wasn't any competent pve raid leaders, I was refering to the fact there will simply be more of them with the excalibur crew added.

D.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Thing is, it doesnt hurt if someone do organise a raid(s). People choose on their own what they wanna do, and what they need to get done.

I do think its bad that u couldnt write that u claim 1 item before here, but this you prolly agree on your self.

I dont like mls on friday evening either, kinda fucks stuff up for ppl :) I would rather see it more like ml 8 on saturday after noon, and ml 9 on monday-thurs evening, this would make sometime for ppl to be able to get enough xp also.

Since how many will be able to join with their toon now on ml 9 and do ml 8 on same? Will be tricky for some i would suspect atleast, i think i will have np with it if i just cba.

Consider that durgi :)

HaXyN|Kloak|Haf

Fledgling Freddie
I so have ot make a comment Here im a friend of Coolans and Durgis but im not defending no one here at this time.

for a start D made a raid and claimed an Item before the raid so what the fact of the matter is it was his Raid its like when Blue said in his DR one time he will get the extra Stones for making the raid and the prep or whateva it was, the thing is D needed that armour and went along and made a ML 6.10 Raid if no one liked them Terms or anything they would not have come on this raid but they did so who cares.

and Also Merc your a prat what difference does your little say in anything have to do with anything the raid has been done get over it i have not seen you do anything cept attend a few raids here and there, dude you couldnt even keep your Guild up so stop with the little crying about one Item so what, also does it make you extra special cause you haev lots of ml 10s and loads of useless crap in your CM NOPE, i could easyly run ml1-10 its not hard to read a step by step manual on how to do it but hell if someone else has done it before and tels me differetn i will do it there way, you dont even contribute to anything you just whine so before you start going on about how youve been playing since beta you best check on what you actually know cause a noob in a few days could run a ml raidbut you do nothing.

So lay off the people actually trying to make things happen i couldnt careless if the person Making the raid wanted a certain item and called for it before the raid he has the right to he did after all make and prepare it people dont even use half of the ML stuff in there temp they just wanna get the ml done so boohoo if he wanted an item atleast you got a ml done whats it gonna be like when Champion Levels come out you gonna complain at someone for claiming something before the raid if you dont need it?

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
Thing is, it doesnt hurt if someone do organise a raid(s). People choose on their own what they wanna do, and what they need to get done.

I do think its bad that u couldnt write that u claim 1 item before here, but this you prolly agree on your self.

I dont like mls on friday evening either, kinda fucks stuff up for ppl :) I would rather see it more like ml 8 on saturday after noon, and ml 9 on monday-thurs evening, this would make sometime for ppl to be able to get enough xp also.

Since how many will be able to join with their toon now on ml 9 and do ml 8 on same? Will be tricky for some i would suspect atleast, i think i will have np with it if i just cba.

Consider that durgi :)

I did Blej, the time table was put together around real life commitments for myself mate. I'm aware of the fact ml8 on a friday isn't great heck Friday 16th of September is my 32nd Birthday. I'm working to a schedule that will balance real life commitments and allow me to give something to the daoc community as well.

D.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
yes but durgi its gonna be QQ getting 100% ml xp for alot of ppl from ml 8 to ml 9 on those few hours its between the raid.

I dont know how much rp it is tho, but i have a feeling it might be hard for some :) Would suggest prospone to like 16 atleast :) No idea on how it takes tho :D

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
we'll see how it goes blej, if to many people who have just completed ML8 steps but lack xp, I'll run a ML xp hunt to try and lvl a few people up. maybe a mass artifact bash or something to get people up there and push ml9 back later in the day. Thats not to say you should rely on this, farming SoM for xp etc are valid ways to get it done beforehand.

D.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
HaXyN|Kloak|Haf said:
for a start D made a raid and claimed an Item before the raid so what the fact of the matter is it was his Raid its like when Blue said in his DR one time he will get the extra Stones for making the raid and the prep or whateva it was, the thing is D needed that armour and went along and made a ML 6.10 Raid if no one liked them Terms or anything they would not have come on this raid but they did so who cares.

Firstly Durgi may well "need that armour" - hell dont we all need an uber chestpiece? but is running a step thats been done 2 days earlier and prolonging the raid really necessary so we may allow Durgi to get something "he needs"? To say "if no one like them terms they wouldnt have come" is rather silly - we failed on 6.9 on sunday so that step needed to be redone and its not like ppl had a choice of shall we do it tonight or mebbe next next week when we feel like it - those raids on 6.9 are not at all common and if ppl wanted to get that step before doing later ml's then they had no choice but to accept that Durgi wanted to redo 6.10 again.

Secondly getting an extra pair of stones from a Dragon Raid is not at all like claiming a very special drop from a mob. I spend usually between 1.5-2 hours (of my rl time) every week making up the groups for the Dragon Raids none of which can be automated so I manually pick and choose the ppl to make the very opted groups. I roll like everyone else on the remains (very sought after still) and the 4 named drops. My point here is that imo its unfair to compare me taking an extra pair of stones out of 50 to a raid leader taking a very special or rare drop.

I have never claimed anything on my many raids in the way of special or named drops or remains even though some stuff I still would like to get my hands on as to me thats simply greed. Thats only my opinion but the way I see it is i run raids because I like to and those raids CANT SUCCEED without all the ppl who come on them and to "claim" stuff imho is simply wrong. There is an argument that ppl cba (or dont know how) to run their own raids so they tag along on other ppl's and "put up" with raid leaders rules because they are still getting "something out of it", be it an ml or encounter and to some extent thats true but how many ppl if they could answer anonymously would really say they dont mind at all that the raid leader claims a very desirable drop from a raid. Yes, of course there are some ppl who dont care about drops but i think the vast majority do though.

Personally I like collecting trophies and sometimes go on an ml raid just to get a shot of rolling for the remains - yes ok some ppl may not be interested in them but there are still others out there likeminded who wont go on an ml raid because the leader has pre-claimed a mobs remains. This has been done in the past as the remains had a high cash value like Phoenix but also im sure because some ppl, like me, just like to collect trophies.

Durgi said:
First up mercury... I do not lay automatic claim to anything thank you very much. I ASK the bg if they have any objections if any SB present does then like Grymligast did tonight, I roll for it the same as everyone else. I have forfeited my rights to lotto on EVERY SINGLE raid I have run since coming back, claiming only the trophy of the boss of each ML the first time I run it.
Durgi, think about that - you just totally contradicted yourself. As we all know quite a lot of ml remains are highly sought after and personally are the sole reason sometimes I come on a raid. Typhon is one mob I have lost count of the times ive fought and still never won it's remains. If your rules are put in a thread (here on FH or elsewhere) then its clear for all to know in advance avoiding any problems or discussion on the raid itself.

Durgi said:
To be blunt I don't give a pair of fetid Dingo's kidneys how many ml10 characters you got. Until you take the time and effort, to organise, control, and look after a large group of people on ML raids, Tg raids etc don't dare critise those of us whom do.
Im sorry but thats downright condescending and offensive "don't dare criticise"?? - who are you to be immune to any form of criticism? In what way are you "better" than any other person leading a raid to not possibly warrant any form of criticism?

Durgi said:
It's not an easy task, theres always those insisting on pushing on cause they want something from it, when someone goes ld, people always say leave them. I don't they came on my raid and they deserve to be waited for.
Couldn't agree more and thats where any good raid leaders skills on actually leading and controlling a zerg come into place. Strong assertive and motivational skills are needed to keep ppls interest.

Durgi said:
I have run more raids in my time on prydwen than possibly anyone else on the server, Bluesky included.
I really thought this wouldn't devolve into some kind of "I have done more for the realm" argument but that quote is obviously aimed at me Durgi so I would ask how many public raids have you run then ? (ML bg's, ML grp steps, Drop farming, TG, Trollheim, Ianvidur, DF, Dodens, Summoners, Dragon Raids, Artifact ffa's etc.) I am presuming you know how many I have run for you to know you have done more than me?

Durgi, for the way you play this game I like and respect a lot of things about you but your ego does seem to get in the way from time to time.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Mercury and Bluesky is right, it's not the first time ML raid leaders grow an ego too big for their head; on the other hand, Durgi already seemed to have one coming in. For instance, saying that he will retire at clustering due to an influx of experienced PvE leaders simply oozes arrogance; we have plenty of experience PvE leaders already, thank you very much.

Oh, and this is a gem:
Durgi said:
I have run more raids in my time on prydwen than possibly anyone else on the server, Bluesky included.
Pathetic. Bluesky enjoys a reputation as a competent and fair-handed raid leader that you will never have; your reputation is of a different nature.

Quite frankly, I'm just waiting for the next hilarious RL thing to "happen" to Durgi. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom