Former players? :)

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
So... I was wondering if there's a decent amount of former prydwen/excal players active at Ywain atm? I'm considering to renew my account ;)

Cheers :drink:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You will easily bump into a lot of EU players

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
if you wanan be an uber soloer.. dont bother.. there is fun to be had but my interpretation of fun is diferant from others,as a guild we have fun grouping.. wait for it.......... on stealthers :p

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey NCR and Joohl, we are back also that is me, Rustane, Kharok, Salvion and Crohamond. We are on Ywain4 in Valour of Midgard. Would be great to meet you there.

If you might have chosed the wrong realm, we will be happy to kill you in the battleground of frontiers :lol:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I've been playing a bit, but not that much. Considering the last time I played was back in 2004-2005, a LOT has changed. I used to have decent templates on my toons, but it would appear they are now extremely outdated :)

I fool around a bit though, do a few solo runs, kill what I can, die to the rest. Met a few oldies and a few of the old guilds on hib are still active.

I think it's very easy to find a group if you want to - when I play with a couple of friends, we usually just pick up a few people and then run around. I wouldn't know about hardcore groups though, but I think casual grouping can be quite fun with the amount of action there actually is on the cluster.

Moona

Fledgling Freddie
im old old old skool :)
Excalibur : Babaluna 50 pink pala, Moona Luna 50 sorc ( main)

im onn Ywain now : Midgard : Fanty Bonedancer ^^

Tiri

Fledgling Freddie
Yes still playing

old names Tiri-sb and Coormac-skald and Fanatic Olmo Warrior. Excal

New names Terrier-SB Coormac-Skald and Bfanatic warrior Ywain4

Got 2 hibs also now Tigerdyret-NS always find him in df and Tiri -Ranger also in DF think they are Ywain2.

DF good place to be fore old players btw we got lots of fun down there and hope more will go to DF.

and if you need a rez just ask in /region
players are normally very kind down there.

Happy Xmas all.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i am totally active tbh :p.

I am back 3 months now, had to play since 2004.

staysitrun

Fledgling Freddie
Wondering if anyone knows what happened to Odins Wrath from Gawaine and if anyone from Bossiney Cluster is still playing (Kalea RR9 Skald ) etc Evilwake and more i cant remember off hand staysitrun and lightmeup and olee just came back last month

Punishment

Resident Freddy
One of the last things i realised when i was on Ywain was my buffbot was the GM of Savage Conclave, that was an erm moment :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom