Good fight

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Filip said:
sounds to me that you mostly camp MG's ... trying to pass the MG is dead boring ... mostly when you have the situation where no side's can charge becuase of CC//numbers//scrooms what ever ...

As a defender it migth be slightly more amusing to set up the defence's like scrooms and fields and see ppl trying to hammer though it where it be the MG room or the entire MG ....

but those ppl tend to be the ppl with the tools avalible to em ... like archers//pbaoers//analmists

belive me the pally or the merc do NOT find it sligthly amusing to storm though a schroom field or into the amg/dh room

most ppl i know rather let the campist be campist and leave em ... but a few times there is no way around em ..

Filip

Theug in HB

Don't come to collory with such a zerg then originally, we had to put up with being zerged by them for 2hrs before the crash, so we got our asses in gear and stopped u getting any raid back on track, you got beaten at your own game (zerging) and it pisses you off, live with it.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Cigies said:
Oh and in regard to the Analmist bit, you play an overpower theurg, wtf do you know with your 2000 range interupt spam casting, here's hoping you get a nice pet cap on your class too :m00:

they already do - it's called %age costs...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
alb fail rr, hibs camp amg to stop them coming back, got boring tho, was shit zerg rvr all night

ye ;/ got better late at night tho

Amellisan

Fledgling Freddie
started this topic to say good fight to all those that were there and it turned into a whint post... meep : /

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
Don't come to collory with such a zerg then originally, we had to put up with being zerged by them for 2hrs before the crash, so we got our asses in gear and stopped u getting any raid back on track, you got beaten at your own game (zerging) and it pisses you off, live with it.

tbh, no one was forcing Albs to go emain, were they? It was blindingly obvious after the crash that the Hibs were going to camp amg all night, in big numbers. Why feed them RPs? There's other zones to play in.

So the four of us who were left went to Odins instead, and had a laugh fighting the fgh that was orbiting amg there. :)

Then I went off to Prdy/Hib and played my overpowered fotm animist. :eek7:

Mawinax

Fledgling Freddie
JUP - really funny to be confined behind AMG by several FGH who even put down shroomfield so charge is out of the point. Gets even better after the Hibs ran over 3-4 FGA with 5-6 FGH . In stead of disbanding they kept the zerg at the size of several FGs giving us the option of camping ATK or go elsewhere.

But im glad some1 had fun, cuz I sure didnt and left after the siege was moved to ATK

Mawina

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
they already do - it's called %age costs...

Well on testing with MR and FOP, Theurg's have got to near the same number bets up as animists can, ofc animists shrooms being level based power costs, can only cast 8-10 level 50 pets without going totally oom.

Mawinax

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I was hoping albs would charge, but they never did...and then the groups we zerged at mmg came back, and turned the tide bigtime so we got totally run over :( And still no alb-charge. But I gotta ask, what did hibs do when I killed Zeelee? I was like only mid alive surrounded by about 100 (made up number, was many tho) hibs and nuked him from 100% to death with 279 damage/nuke without being killed or even interupted :D I mean, the poor guy didnt even get healed...

We did try to charge - twice - but going through the gate the shrooms ended the charge. Not the players, but the 109238646 shrooms placed there. Like zerglings to photon cannons - place the muppets and go for coffe hope the enemy attack in the mean time.

Next time I see shrooms at a milegate im just gonna go elsewhere save myself the time for something more interesting like solo artefact leveling.

Mawina

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering? Can't you kill a shroomfield with a treb or nine? Or Gt spells? provided you can get a decent GT ofc?

Yep. I have never seen a big scale shroomfield... :)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Hibbs get Animists, what do we get ? Glorified Cabalists.

I swear Mythic think Albion is the PvE realm......

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Cigies said:
Well on testing with MR and FOP, Theurg's have got to near the same number bets up as animists can, ofc animists shrooms being level based power costs, can only cast 8-10 level 50 pets without going totally oom.

except theurg pets are limited to one target...

currently an animist can have a ridiculous amount of pets up - I think theurgs can get around 12 pets up permanently with a FoP - might be more with high serenity and crack 5 though... something worth testing. It's not going to be in the 30s though since unlike animists casting a level 7 theurg pet is the same price as a level 48 one.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Cigies said:
Not 100% sure what your point is, but theurgist pets are targeted and do not switch targets once the initial target is dead whereas shrooms will happily continue to blast anyone coming inside their range. Also, theurgist pets are limited to 1 minute duration (for earth pets, the rest are 20 and 25 secs respectively), whereas animist FnF turrets are 2 minute duration?

Regardless, the two classes cannot really be compared--theurgists are better suited for roaming RvR, where animists seem to have been built for camping.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Vaar said:
Just wondering? Can't you kill a shroomfield with a treb or nine? Or Gt spells? provided you can get a decent GT ofc?

Yep. I have never seen a big scale shroomfield... :)

9 people with trebuchets can probably take out one animist worth of shrooms easily enough...

one pbaoe will take out the theurgist pets mentioned above ;)

Elwizardo

Fledgling Freddie
How hard would it be to spam Aoe Mezz on both doors while charging? Turrets can be mezzed can't they (unlike theurg pets)? I bet you had more than 10 sorcerers in that zerg. Well, I shouldnt give information to the enemy really.

Anyways, i was AoE DDing the doors every time you tried to come through the MG and was amazed of those huge amounts of ppl to retreat after a few ppl taking some damage. I thought albs were used to getting half of their zerg dead when charging anything bigger than a fg.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
I still don't get the reason for the whine, you albs failed a RR, cos of a server crash, we didn't want you getting back to have a chance of doing it again that night, you got outzerged for the first time in a long time and you start moaning, if you don't want it to happen again go RR mid instead.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
albs could have overrun us when mids were on us, iwas like paranoid looking to the gate and mezzing mids

and when we charged albs.... why do they run the same instant only a few brave ones stayed and died ofc cause their realmmates ran

i have seen the GoL group and magmatics grp rush amg room despite 2 animists spamming shrooms, so... get ur act together and use things as gtae and ae on doors, the scouts were happilly using volley from time to time and imo a good start :p

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
dunno what happened last nite, but let it be known that 90% of Gol was in TOA, even Stt :)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I think animists are Mythic's answer to population shortages in Hibernia, it's a strange fact that Hibernia tens to be the least populated realm anywhere...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
nol said:
I think animists are Mythic's answer to population shortages in Hibernia, it's a strange fact that Hibernia tens to be the least populated realm anywhere...

Personally i think its because we have the more classical (played before) type of classes/races. I think if lotr's came out earlier we would have a higher population of elphs and luwi's

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
except theurg pets are limited to one target...

currently an animist can have a ridiculous amount of pets up - I think theurgs can get around 12 pets up permanently with a FoP - might be more with high serenity and crack 5 though... something worth testing. It's not going to be in the 30s though since unlike animists casting a level 7 theurg pet is the same price as a level 48 one.

Depends if you have Raging Power up or not + Duration Bonuses ;) 24 earth pets for the Win !!

Discussed here:

http://vnboards.ign.com/Albion_Elementalist_Professions/b20905/67706525/?63

Remember though unlike overpowered animist pets ;) Theurgist pets can only attack one person as with Animist Bombers.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Elwizardo said:
I thought albs were used to getting half of their zerg dead when charging anything bigger than a fg.
Well, you're the guy attacking a solo Alb with your FG to back you up and still you died. :m00:

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Well, you're the guy attacking a solo Alb with your FG to back you up and still you died. :m00:
OMG BELOMAR WHAT A BIG E-PEEN YOU HAVE! :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
nol said:

isnt mid the least populated realm overall?

ps. oh, and the animist zerg was in emain yesterday to. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom