Zone crash for the win?

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
BimboBane said:
Yepps :worthy: GOA

A bit unfair, isnt it?

Or its a new feature, defend relics by crashing the Zone/Server and getting doors repaired as bonus?

Poag

m00?
Brolundar said:
A bit unfair, isnt it?

Or its a new feature, defend relics by crashing the Zone/Server and getting doors repaired as bonus?

/me forsees strong mid whine about alb zerg inc

--
Seriously tho i love the way mid can zerg to defend there own relics, but when alb zergs to defend theres...its "OMG alb lamerz Z3rg!!!"

One rule for themselves another for everyone else...whats the phrase?

"Do as i say, not as i do!" i believe is apt

/me goes back to roleplaying doing work

Legohelten

Fledgling Freddie
nice try to bad it ended as it did. what a battle it could have been. to bad the server went kaboom :(

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
when the hell have mids ever whined about how many albs have come to excal to defend their relics? i cant remember once.

i can remember them whining when u blabbed it on irc, and when we got there u had 100ish albs inside excal waiting, thats understandable.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Brolundar said:
A bit unfair, isnt it?

It is unfair but there is nothing we can do about it, simply down to the server being overwealmed.
Its been around for a while, happened a couple of times when Hibs RRed Alb.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Rustan said:
Omg, albs are whining about the crash even tho they are responsible for it .. very strange people imo.

Each of your comments makes you look more like a twat, so just stfu?

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Rustan said:
Omg, albs are whining about the crash even tho they are responsible for it .. very strange people imo.

Hey, all worked fine until Mids arrived. So it wasn't our fault, eh? :touch:

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
ToA zones did not go down, so you did not mess up ML raids or anything, bad luck for you... if you had that intention :m00:

Vlamir

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all,

I find it very funny to see how much albs and mids hate each other. ( Well tbh how can someone even tolerate a living alb, they re so ermm, well, you know... :eek7: ) It s cool for the roleplay aspect of the game :) .
Anyway, about the zerg thing. I think noone complains about a zerg that defend his own relics, that s fair and normal. The only thing that annoys mid is the presence of insane alb zergs who are simply aiming to kill every ennemy they see, while other realms send their proud warriors to battlefield with 1 fg mostly , sometimes 2 fg. ( Funny btw, to see these zergs sometimes stay cowardly hided in their pk, fearing 1 or 2 fg mids roaming downhill. )

Anyway, str relics are ours silly albs, go zerg elsewhere lol. :twak:

Vlamir, 5L7 zerker

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
nice job mids!

attacking to mid relic keep is alott different to albs, they cannot bring ~300 /level 20 chars and try crash server, in this case they wanna server be stabile ;)

dunno how suiciding in laggy toa area can be made fast? its so laggy mobs chase your ghost half zone and again back?
offcourse can sit but prolly mobs chase ghost under ground?
maybe take waterpotion effect away and drown? :)

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
nice job mids!

attacking to mid relic keep is alott different to albs, they cannot bring ~300 /level 20 chars and try crash server, in this case they wanna server be stabile ;)

dunno how suiciding in laggy toa area can be made fast? its so laggy mobs chase your ghost half zone and again back?
offcourse can sit but prolly mobs chase ghost under ground?
maybe take waterpotion effect away and drown? :)
exactly what many of us did ... 60+ i was told later suicided within 5 mins some on mobs others under water and wooptee we all ran towards relic keep :)

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
Ginius said:
Hey, all worked fine until Mids arrived. So it wasn't our fault, eh? :touch:

hmm if you people had just stayed home everyone could have just played on like normal, doesnt that kinda make it your fault ?
Imo it does. :twak:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Rustan said:
hmm if you people had just stayed home everyone could have just played on like normal, doesnt that kinda make it your fault ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Are you honestly that thick in real life, or are you just trying to get attention? I mean honestly what kind of a fucking retard comes up with a comment like that? Ok so somebody gets hold of a GM account, and deletes your character, but according to your logic its your own fault! Zzz get back to school child.

Poag

m00?
Rustan said:
Imo it does. :twak:

not exactly..i mean some mid would have had to fork out for the two and a half doors we knocked down, then theres the time/effort for making all the whine threads..all adds up :)

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Are you honestly that thick in real life, or are you just trying to get attention? I mean honestly what kind of a fucking retard comes up with a comment like that? Ok so somebody gets hold of a GM account, and deletes your character, but according to your logic its your own fault! Zzz get back to school child.

Now you are not making sense, at least your previous posts were logical. Im sorry if you cant face the fact that the relics are ours. :)

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Rustan said:
Now you are not making sense, at least your previous posts were logical. Im sorry if you cant face the fact that the relics are ours. :)

"Ok" :m00:

Hargh

Fledgling Freddie
That guy cstasy still trolling? He/she is the archetypcal keyboard hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom