Zone crash for the win?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
u were spotted on rk from where i got the info

if people spotted them there, they didn't bother to inform the other alliances.
Atleast I didn't see anything about a Relic Raid on ours until that one guard died.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
Funny...us mids managed pretty well on a prime time...whats so hard for albs to do it?

Grivine i wouldnt have expected such an inane comment from you, the only fucking reason mids managed was because half of albion could Not be arsed with defending, which is why you recieved such little resistance, so theres your answer?

:eek7:

Deadlock

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
Funny...us mids managed pretty well on a prime time...whats so hard for albs to do it?

Lets just say mids are more experienced in attaking relic keeps, have done it a few more times than albs within the pass few months ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
CstasY said:
Hi retards, are you related or?

Nm, Alarm clock raids look like the only way to keep the server working. :eek:

i think you need a heavy dose of humor :p

i just find it funny since i had just said in group "hmm anymore people and zone will go BOOM" and then, BOOM :D

remi

Fledgling Freddie
m8s it was 400mids in uppland

not even worth trying again albs ;d

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
no it was just me and 399 decoys fyi!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Isonar done well to get them people all together. Damn good showup. Had the stealth in place at amg.. all cleared and so for once we wasnt spotted early.

Throughout the preparation i think i made sure people understood the plan, repeatedly mentioning the guards not to be guild even if it meant your own death as you can be rezzed easy enough.. Took my group as advanced scout. All clear all the way to upland. Fine, no one going to see us on way.

Then... /bc think someone killed a guard :(
/bc more then 1 guard now :(

So due to that (after talking to mid on excally) seems you had about 15fg set groups from ml raid suiciding about 3-6minutes earlier then you would of. that time would of got the relic out, on isonar's group, with the protection group alongside them that meant take 4fg+ mids to get relic of carrier group as the guarding group would easily delay them long enough :(

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
m8s it was 400mids in uppland

not even worth trying again albs ;d

Tbh Remish, i doubt maelstrom group will change much with the melee bonus, think most of your swings will remain the same..

You are strafing in combat and miss!

Corran

Part of the furniture
you know whats worse thou???

I WANT TO SAY BYE TO ME ICKLE HUNTER FRIEND :(
Hopefully it up in time for that

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Yeah and albs are the ones who zerg.. xD

Well its diffrent to defend ure Relics then to run in emain as 1(0)fg in Emain.
:cheers:

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Yeah and albs are the ones who zerg.. xD
lols that ur second comment on this post about mids zerging... just face it we r all one big happy zerging family when it comes to rr :clap:

A

Aoln

Well you whine that we bring a zerg to take a relic, and also whine that we zerg when you bring a bigger zerg to defend :m00:

A

Aoln

Platina said:
Well its diffrent to defend ure Relics then to run in emain as 1(0)fg in Emain.
:cheers:
Ofcourse there's always 80 albs in Emain who are all running in 1 nice big group :wub:

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Well you whine that we bring a zerg to take a relic, and also whine that we zerg when you bring a bigger zerg to defend :m00:
lol lets not get into a who whines the loudest competition shall we?
imo have a beer m8 :drink:

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
ok I'm not finding it funny anymore... oh I never did really :/ . pls fix the login server :(

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Is there even such a think as a defensive zerg? Offensive, sure. Imagine large amounts of players running around in some frontier.

Lots of people rushing to get into, and defend their relics doesn't really sound like a zerg. Maybe it's me, but when contemplating a zerg, I image a steamroller.

Maybe it's just me. Meep.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Account already logged in! jajajajaj xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

piss off already.

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
the whine is stlong today... Maybe some more topics:

Lagstrafe
Nerf Savages
Window dragging

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Was said in AS 1 guard down with XXX numbers albs, but mids didnt move untill u where on first door. Mids reacted very fast every sigle mid i saw suiceded from where they where and came, within 30 sec of first guard down 90 mids in svasud didnt take many seconds more and a force of 100+ was runing to defend.
Toa protal to classic zone is svasud so nice :clap: now if this was power relics no way we make it.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
no worries, the hard part (4.2) went pretty smooth, think we had only 4.7-10 left.

Can do that when the servers back up :)

But nice try Albs :clap:
I feel sorry for the people who may miss 4.7/8 :p

Hooly

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwen issue tonight
[2004-17-03]

It started with a zone crash but it mutated into something more complicated. It's now closing midnight and we are still on the work to get Prydwen back up & working. No ETA as of now. I will keep you informed as the news come in, again, sorry for the inconvenience.
------------------------------------------
..... realy annoying this

Most ToA zones is laggy, not so few quests are bugged, server cant handle a raid :(

Well i'm of to bed

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Just interested to know, if the server reset did autorepair Relic Gates?

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
Omg, albs are whining about the crash even tho they are responsible for it .. very strange people imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom