Werewolf Zombiiis 3, try harder. -game thread.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Indeed, having sucess goals to work towards would be good.

Like, leave town, convert everyone, kill the zombie master, answer the mystery of baskervill halls.

Ok, a murder mystery game might be interesting :)

Mabs last one was kinda like that, and that was interesting as well, but as per this game, people do tend to get caught up (myself included) in finding a super cool item/weapon and the story kinda goes out the window!

One of the best ones ever was the Submarine one that Opticle?? ran. Was interesting, and had a lot of double crossing in!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Good feedback guys, this was rather a testground for this kind of game and i gave a lot of freedom just to see what people actually do.

Now i know i have to limit it a bit to keep it in control ;)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Mabs last one was kinda like that, and that was interesting as well, but as per this game, people do tend to get caught up (myself included) in finding a super cool item/weapon and the story kinda goes out the window!

One of the best ones ever was the Submarine one that Opticle?? ran. Was interesting, and had a lot of double crossing in!

next time, pay attention to dripping taps more ;)

opticle

Part of the furniture

My ears were burning !

I didn't run it but I had a good time pointing fingers as the Undercover Agent or somesuch and we won :) It was my first game, had a difficult time working out how to persuade people not to hang me without breaking the rules :giggle:

Olgaline ran that one - I remember because that was when I realised he wasn't a girl. That was a sad day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom