Zombies...

Arnie 2Tone

Fledgling Freddie
If you've not read it, World War Z is worth a read. :)

Definately. Read it a couple weeks back and can heartily recommend it. My only complaint is that I always found myself wanting to know more about each character and their story!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just had a crack on this with Nate, v. amusing.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The game is released on the 18th, I already have it pre-purchased and downloaded, ready :) It'll realistically be the 19th before I play it though.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Whoo hoo, its decrypting now :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
didnt want to pay the extra 12 quid or so on steam so waiting for a box :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Indeed, it's only £19.97 on Amazon.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
And here I am playing left 4 dead on the xbox lol.

Here's a zombie related question for you, what 3 weapons would you choose to face a zompocalypse?

00dave

if you were an mp you could probably claim all that on expenses

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
and yeah screw lakes, theyd just meander along the bottom. Same as somewhere cold like Siberia. Z would just freeze up for a few months then thaw in the summer and wreak havoc again.

Some mountain side retreat with a retractable bridge would probably work. Cant see the undead being much good at mountain climbing. enough land your side of the bridge to grow crops and a well and you could dig in and wait for the opposition to rot

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
thats looks aswome .....frying pan at the end was cool..

any one still playing L4D 1?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yeah, I got it after Nath twisted my arm. I'm also playing Killing Floor.

00dave

Yeah I've been playing all evening, sick of rubbihs american kids failing to save you.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Still playing and loving the original. Not been part of any freddyshouse games though as it's quite annoying to find one already in play (crappy lobby system) and I haven't been bothered to set one up.

Anyone interested?

And yes, the 2nd one does look pretty nice :)

00dave

you set it up and I'll join you if you want, but not tomoro, going to see terminator.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, I got it after Nath twisted my arm. I'm also playing Killing Floor.

Yeah but you love them doncha :).

Yeah I've been playing all evening, sick of rubbihs american kids failing to save you.

Randoms = fail on L4D, grumpy kids, pissy fuckwits and abusive spacks. A group of mates is the best way to play. I'm definitely up for a bit of L4D tonight.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
You should see me in the Freddyshouse group under "nafe".

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Still play it lots, jus going through the maps getting the bronze survival awards. When my internet is installed at my new house on tues, i'll be up for some games.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, I do see their point to a certain extent, but they are bitching like spoiled children. "We were promised this that and the other FREE!". Valve do spoil us with all the free content they give with TF2. I certainly got my moneys worth with L4D, L4D2 looks good too. Plus you're right, Cutty!

mank!

Part of the furniture
i think they've fucked the whole thing up to be honest - l4d was poorly supported, buggy and new content promised but delivered far too late... and then they rub salt in the wound by saying "ok, we're gonna charge you £30 for what is basically just downloadable content"

but the boycott idea is gay. i'll buy it because i love(d) the motherfuck out of l4d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom