Zombies...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
...are awesome. Fighting them is even more awesome. Especially when they have ragdolls that don't just collapse upon 'true death', but stagger around convincingly, falling to their knees.

Valve strike again. Win.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Oooo. And have you been co-oping or playing with the AI? If the latter, how is it?

edit: grr, got all excited and pre-ordered to play the demo. Servers are busy? GRR!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
The what and the what, gime more information man, where can i fight such critters!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
New valve game on steam, Left 4 Dead. Fixed my problem and now I aer the downloadoring!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its fucking awesome nath. I played the single player a bit, then changed to the co-op mode on a random 'quick game' server.

The way the zombies run at you is ace, they don't always run in straight lines, they kind of see you, and then run in curves, as if their bodies are slightly fecked. Its just bloody funny to come around a corner, and see them all stood there groaning. You can be there for a while before they notice you. Some of them are leaning with their heads on the walls :) The expressions on their face are excellent, just like 28 days later (and yes I know they're not Zombies)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
(and yes I know they're not Zombies)

Pah, they fucking were and it's the height of pretension from wassisface to suggest they weren't.

Anyway, that sounds jolly cool Tom.. 20% downloaded :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If Tom likes a zombie killing game, it MUST be good.

Hell, regarding anything zombie, Tom is like the local Yachtzee :lol:

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Argh, nutttttttttttts. I just realised that I send my 8800GTX to be repaired and I'm on an 8400 at the moment.. I have a feeling that'll struggle. Gaaaargh.

Will

/bin/su
I just looked this up. I read about this game ages ago, it looked pretty cool. I might even get the XBox version, though I'm not that keen on FPS games on the console.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm unsure how it'd play on the xbox. The zombies are all damn quick and without mouse control it could be a nightmare.

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
They're too quick for xbox, tho I expect they'l balance that.

Demos too easy imo. Hope the difficulty is raised a bit

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Try it on a harder difficulty, and try it multiplayer. I tried a few MP games on expert, we got a decent way but consistently got killed near the end. Great fun though :)

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Is the demo just out for pre order people so far? I click in steam "try demo" and the page just refreshes even though it says release date 6th November.

I'll be buying it on DVD for £20 instead of the evil exchange rate steam version which is £33.60 and thats with the 10% offer!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, demo for pre-order only. Crap price, still no response from my ticket about cancelling it though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Problem is, steam is so damn easy :) will probably get it on there.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
When is the demo available to non-steam users? I'm itching to get my hands on it :).

I'm a zombie nut and will be returning to guiding with this game ;).

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
When you mentioned a zombie game on steam, without a name or a link you numpty, I researched it and got zombie panic instead.
Downloaded it and played it for hours, has anyone else played this because it's free and it's awesome.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
When is the demo available to non-steam users? I'm itching to get my hands on it :).

I'm a zombie nut and will be returning to guiding with this game ;).

are you going to have time now daddy?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
When you mentioned a zombie game on steam, without a name or a link you numpty, I researched it and got zombie panic instead.
Downloaded it and played it for hours, has anyone else played this because it's free and it's awesome.

Yeah i've played that a few times, always enjoyed it. Theres another one which is a mod for hl2 called The Hidden, that too is a great game.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
If I remember correctly the game looks at your 'skill' in the game then changes the next stage to suit.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Ch3tan yep as I'm planning something different than my previous guides. If it works then I maybe back for good. Have to see :)

I see posts the game should be live for non pre-order players today (11th), but the steam store keeps kicking me out :(

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
i downloaded the demo last night, cracking game, reminds me a lot of Resident Evil series of games in a funny way.

played multiplayer on Advanced difficulty, and completed it with 3 of my mates, hate those Boomers and that Witch, got the bitch on fire and she still got me down, deffo going to buy it.

i particularly like that co-op elements, you cant just run about shooting mindlessly, voice comms essential and actually talking to your 3 buddies about your next move and where on the map you are going.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
been playing the demo all night with mates on xbox live, amazing game, and my word are they fast. i like when you respawn that the zombies are in different places :)

yeah comms a must too

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Finally got the demo and my mouth gushed after completing the single player element of the demo...

One high on the xmas present list :).

Still not sure what weapon is better, the shotgun or uzi...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom