Ziz and Leroli

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its quite sad really that. u actually played good there vod. not much u can do V that sort of shit. he will get banned based on that footage I would imagine.

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
aye m8, i usualy try to stay away fgrom higher rr ns's (i.e) Vipr / lonle / hellgate .. just to damn hard for me :twak:
after they remove debuff with that remedy thing they got the upper hand and after my str is lowered by debuff i have no chanse at all, does remedy only remove poisions m8y, or does it stop procs from effecting them to ( Malice)

Stevuk Semi gimped rr7L1 sb :m00:

rah

Fledgling Freddie
cant be malice debuffed cant be heat debuffed, even cancels all kinds of your procs!

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Eyeball said:
Leroli :cheers: one hard ranger with those nasty spirit weapons :(

nooo my great plot of fooling everybody that I am a Ns has been reveald!
but please keep on hiting me with your heaters ^^

I run dual heaters/colders, and I would never be a melee ranger ;)

edit: doh why am I logged as Ziz >_>

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Omegah said:
if u wana go on irc u can ask the skald and he will tell u we was fighting the hibs, he added on us rolf, ;)

I would but some smartass banned me for zergin when i got adds on a fight in hibbie land when boht albs and mids could port :p

<3 being banned from stealthZERG for zerging X_x

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
most of the people that whine about adds are hypocrits ;)

personally I just whine about people whining about adds.. (I don't whine about adds though...).

Ziz is the only nightshade I've met that's actually backed off when someone else attacked me, and the only one that's let me hobble off at 10% after kicking my arse the second time in a row.
(got ganked by cyclodia 5 seconds later but hey that's life ;))

I don't expect anyone to do that in game, if they do that's cool. /salute.

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Ziz said:
I would but some smartass banned me for zergin when i got adds on a fight in hibbie land when boht albs and mids could port :p

<3 being banned from stealthZERG for zerging X_x
thats to bad m8, i dont think ur a bad stealthers imo ur in the top 5 ns's around but thought it was a lil lame what u and ur grp member did but makes n o diff now its over /mil :drink:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
thing I always found with FG's was I hated the waiting around. Even in the really good groups always someone would be like "door" or "WC" or have to go after 30 mins or whatever. with a stealther or a duo you get a nice long session and theres no waiting around. I hate waiting in daoc.

FGVFG is awsome fun though.

couldn't agree more !! :)

and btw VF.. there are alot of nice stealthers around, just hard to see them couse of the enormous amount of wankers :p

I can actually say that ziz, cyclodia (roleplayer nr1) and a few other PM's like angry etc r good players and nice to fight against..
Tho i cant say that i've seen alot of infils around.. prob a good thing anyways :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Have you even fought Vodkafairy 1vs1?

he hasn't, he was camping bled bridge leeching on our fights. i was duo with a friend of mine on his ranger, late at night, trying if that would be any fun.

it sure was fun though, but only because we had no expectations whatsoever. shrews basically leeched on us all the time and- when we turned towards him- ive never seen someone run the fuck away that fast

so the runs after we had a good time trying to catch him, when we finally did he dropped like a lack of shit (obviously), but still it was pretty fun.. got some good fights, usually against bigger numbers but we managed to stay alive a long time

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
he hasn't, he was camping bled bridge leeching on our fights. i was duo with a friend of mine on his ranger, late at night, trying if that would be any fun.

it sure was fun though, but only because we had no expectations whatsoever. shrews basically leeched on us all the time and- when we turned towards him- ive never seen someone run the fuck away that fast

so the runs after we had a good time trying to catch him, when we finally did he dropped like a lack of shit (obviously), but still it was pretty fun.. got some good fights, usually against bigger numbers but we managed to stay alive a long time
Oh Puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee i rem that day and u dropped more times than Tyson(any round u choose to pick) :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Oh Puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee i rem that day and u dropped more times than Tyson(any round u choose to pick) :p

never 1 on 1, and rarely 2 on 2 :p

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Ziz said:
nooo my great plot of fooling everybody that I am a Ns has been reveald!
but please keep on hiting me with your heaters ^^

I run dual heaters/colders, and I would never be a melee ranger ;)

Its so freaking hard 2 see if your fighting a ranger or ns, tho them debuffs would say enough but i have 2 learn 2 pay attention 2 that ^^

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Kalhid^^ said:
stealthzer world in nf is Very sucks :eek:

There are no respectable alb stealthers left, and with none i mean none but Kalloth (he is the only one that doesnt pop me infront off fg's). This is in a way really sad. Back in the day there was a fair few albs that were a real challenge or just kicked my ass. Now, no alb stealther has what it takes. (not sayin i dont get killed, but i can read playstyle quite well after all this time and none have what it takes to be a real killing machine) There are a few mid stealthers that are good, they have more skill then the albs, bring them up par with NS's or Infils and a couple off the SB's would be tough as nails.

The thing that annoys me the most though is the fact that there seems to be no respect whatsoever left in the stealthercommunity. Being popped infront off fg's used to be a rare occassion (only by noobs), now all do it. You would not believe how many times i get /ruded or /laughed at after they zerg me.
The game is dieing, not because off its mechanics, it is still the best game out there, its because off the players...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Kalhid^^ said:
stealthzer world in nf is Very sucks :eek:
stealtherworld in NF is heaven
you couldnt avoid hunter pets by diving under water in OF :p
or quickly dive to lose los and stealth
seeing as most camp bridges anyway dont see why u whine :p

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
Theseus said:
There are no respectable alb stealthers left.

Bah there's a lot of good alb stealthers left. I only play occasionally nowadays (only laggy laptop during summer grrr), but when i did few days ago only ST zerg our duo met was PostMortem ;)

I completetly understand about playing together with friends etc, but being grouped with 3+ high rr Ns's & rangers most of the time (i suppose they are considered hardest stealthers nowadays) I wouldn't come whine about other's behaving against "good spirit" and "honor".

3vs1 is kind of 2 of you adding on 1vs1 :eek:

no offence meant, well maye a lil ;)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
:)

I know what you are saying, but im not talkin about the outnumbering other stealthers.
I am talkin about popping us infront off fg's and run off, emoteabuse and accusing us on FH.

Where did the simple respect from a /bow or /salute go after a nice fight?

illu

Part of the furniture
censi said:
paradox, mixal, ilsub are good.

I tell ya what we are really missing. Infs. Since remedy they all quit. Says summin really.

thinking about it there isnt one good inf on this server atm. binfil is the last one I can think that was good but dont see him no more.

Hey - I think I got a mention :> Ziz is a nice player, and usually if he is in a duo - they seem nice too. In fact there are quite a few nice stealthers about at the moment, most seem up for a good fight. I have seen a few Infils about, Binfil a little, and Blow with his customary duo pal. The stealther game isn't too bad at the moment - especially if there is a port to another land, but even now, sometimes during early evening it is a bit crowded in places, and most RPs seem to get earnt towards the end of the evening's play when people start going out in smaller groups.
Not sure what it will be like with clustering. Maybe lots of mass fights with everyone adding on everything, or maybe quick you kill someone - then you get killed fights. Hopefully there will be lots of RR1 cloth casters to chew up :p

Oli - Illu

koun

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
paradox, mixal, illusb are good.

I tell ya what we are really missing. Infs. Since remedy they all quit. Says summin really.

thinking about it there isnt one good inf on this server atm. binfil is the last one I can think that was good but dont see him no more.
Agreed on the SB's. Always enjoy fights with them
As for infils.....

Theseus said:
Nice fight? Where and when? Chambers land on your head or pets are after you everytime you think you have one of those.... how did you call them?
I got unstealthed yesterday in front of a passing by fg and after 9 people ganked me, I got myself a /salute. Yeah yeah they were albz

Ziz said:
Ofc u added on that skald fighting the hibbies so we added on u for adding makes sense dont ya think

ny thanks for whineing about it

+1
Stop adding on addz m8 and show some respect on them

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
QQ imo about good alb stealthers i would point at Elajt and i might hate him (ingame ofc) but Binfil is pretty good ..... and from scouts i would only point at my love Dafft :cheers:

Over and out

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:

I know what you are saying, but im not talkin about the outnumbering other stealthers.
I am talkin about popping us infront off fg's and run off, emoteabuse and accusing us on FH.

not all alb stealthers are like that sry

Appollo

Part of the furniture
I still like playing Infil and stealthwars, although NF can make it crap. The best times imo are when mids/hibs own keeps in HW or Emain. It reminds me of OF when i used to roam to MTK/HTK and always found good fights inbetween. Going bled or Crim when there is no keeps taken is zzzzzz.com with ppl camping the bridges like they waiting for a bus. I dont play as much as i used to due to rl and PC probs and playing wow/pry but seems to be less stealthers these days i think.

Im also trying a new spec atm, whorelock killer spec (as long as i dont miss PA) but seems abit sucky against other assasins :| so be nice :)

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
Theseus said:

If i would be evil i would say that maybe you'll get ruded since you guys tend to "zerg" quite abit. Many ppl get annoyed, and next time they see you dead -> /rude. Same could go for unstealthing infrontof fgs. You'll get what you order ;)

"Outnumbering other stealthers" and "popping us infront off fg's and run off, emoteabuse" might have some wierd realtion, right ;) ?

(ups i said it :p)

Config

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
There are no respectable alb stealthers left, and with none i mean none but Kalloth (he is the only one that doesnt pop me infront off fg's). This is in a way really sad. Back in the day there was a fair few albs that were a real challenge or just kicked my ass. Now, no alb stealther has what it takes. (not sayin i dont get killed, but i can read playstyle quite well after all this time and none have what it takes to be a real killing machine) There are a few mid stealthers that are good, they have more skill then the albs, bring them up par with NS's or Infils and a couple off the SB's would be tough as nails.

The thing that annoys me the most though is the fact that there seems to be no respect whatsoever left in the stealthercommunity. Being popped infront off fg's used to be a rare occassion (only by noobs), now all do it. You would not believe how many times i get /ruded or /laughed at after they zerg me.
The game is dieing, not because off its mechanics, it is still the best game out there, its because off the players...

There is both albs and mid stealthers out there who is playing nice, i had a lot of nice fights with some. :)

However, people define "fair" quite diffrently. Some people whine about a scout uses IP in a fight, they getting killed in a zerg bridge and whines about they dont get a fair fight (the most funny part imo), getting killed outside a tower when there is 20 other realm mates around trying to take that tower and still claims they want a fair fight (also very amusing) etc etc. People will allways define the word "fair" diffrently and whine on you however "fair" you claim you play and what kind of situation it is.

I can get angry time to time aswell when i had a crappy play time, after all im only human but this is a game and you dont get respect through a forum, you get it in real life, hence i dont go paste crap about other people in this or any forum. :)

Anyway, dont know why im typing this but i guess im in this rarely typing mood and this wont change a thing cause people will still continue to whine about stuff they think is "unfair" and allways claim they are right.

About the quote, the first line is only aimed at you Theseus, not the rest. Just telling you so you dont get confused or something. ;)

Cya all in game and have fun! :)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I might be a zerger, and i dont mind getting zerged by stealthers (visuals im gonna QQ about) but you will not see me emoteabuse and pop ppl infront off fg's (shit does happen sometimes)...

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
I might be a zerger, and i dont mind getting zerged by stealthers (visuals im gonna QQ about) but you will not see me emoteabuse and pop ppl infront off fg's (shit does happen sometimes)...
dont QQ at theseus in my qq post dammit :(

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
i just hope next time you leave your main gates and you get your arse kicked again.....
they put an ADD in your coffin so you would be haunted by adds in the hereafter, walhalla or the eternal mushroom fields..

muahahah mmuauahaha... MUAHAHAHHA

ADDS FOR EASIER VICTORY !!!

ps: paradox good?? saw it mentioned here, pitty he's a lard arse loser and has to step into his enemy to be able to win a one on one even..... as for most of you stupid fuck stealthers out there

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
hmmm:-

Ironheart: A New Hope
Ironheart: Ironheart Strikes Back
Ironheart: Revenge of teh Ironheart
Ironheart: The Phantom Menace

Ironheart, I doubt you would be able to solo Paradoxx, he is(imo) one the hardest SB's, next to oldschool Urizen, Indriid......(inc most longtimers) SB's out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom