Ziz and Leroli

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
so nice of u guys to add on me and my grp member when we was fighting 2 other hibs, thanks it must have been worth the 500 rps :clap:

Stevuk rr7L1

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
It was so much better back in the good old days eh VF?:p When u were a wee lassie lol

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc u added on that skald fighting the hibbies so we added on u for adding makes sense dont ya think

ny thanks for whineing about it

+1

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
It was so much better back in the good old days eh VF?:p When u were a wee lassie lol

stealthers have always been first class wankers except for a select few that you knew were always out there (polleh, papasan, urizen, and some more). ofcourse there was zerglings, adds 24/7, emote spammers etc back then aswell

just that now, there is like no stealther left with strong morales as far as ive seen. everyone looking for an excuse to leech some free rps, sometimes acting holy because they're scared of their e-peen being cut off by irc/fh whine. its sick really..

also when me and slytale toyed around with bladeshades in OF we were somewhat original, different from all the fotm pierce ns', playing really handicapped because a low str race against debuffpoison really hurts. but now, most ns run around with battler/malice and pop remedy at inc and rip almost everything apart they face..

fotm people playing ns now, they made my class overpowered. i invested months in making probably the best ns template there is around and now i win because of a retarded ability instead of anything else. gg.

anyways sorry for the rant, i really like my ns but it's just impossible to play because people actually seem to enjoy zerging everyone, they enjoy getting free arpees from adding. it makes me sick. especially funny how people add and have the balls to /laugh, when they die 2v1 shortly after.

:puke:

kinda feel like making a ns vid, but i want to smash my head into a brick wall after 1-2 runs alrdy.. and the people worth fighting have either gone semi-inactive or quit completely, and even if they DID play i would win mostly because of remedy.. :mad:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
oh but i do <3

i just dont like people that have no, and never will have any chance 1v1, but because they leech from max range they get some kinda ego from fuck knows where

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Castus said:
I met VF's Nightshade with my Cabalist in Thidranki one morning a few years ago, I believe the score was 2 to 0 in my favor. ;) (You emoted me while crossing the water north of the Mid bridge and then missed PA. ;)) Of course, by then I already had a L50 (my Minstrel), so VF must have started the game a little later (if that was your first L50?)...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i have a very long learning cycle :p

had a lvl 22 ranger and 22 eld on pryd, then moved to excal because char slots were full - then spent ages in thid on ns :p was my first mmorpg aswell, needed a few years to learn something :)

time for exam now :eek:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
tbh ziz has to be the nicest nightshade i have met :). was playing my gimp kobby skald a few weeks back (dazz), suddenly found myself fighting ziz but instead of wtfpwning me which he would of he actually back away and let me live when i reached 10%...tbh thats the first time anyone has done that, i knew he was good cos i saw his vids so was like meeting a celebrity :p

shame i couldn't ask for his autograph :worthy:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I can`t help read any VF post without picturing him/her/it sat ina rocking chair with a pipe while posting the constant 'it was so much better in the old days' posts on here.Times change oldtimer so move with them or join the Tories.Those rose tinted specs of yonder years when everyone fought 1 vs 1(not forgetting with honour) and 8 vs 8(when otehr grps then came along but let u regen all ras and power) are all folklore built up over too many FH posts.Iv`e rvred near 3 years now over both servers and the zerg/addin balh blah blah is as bad now as it was then.Plenty nice fights to be had out there you just gotta be out there looking instead ofn here daydreaming fondly of some long gone days.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its a bit of a myth VF that like when the game first started all the great assasins (LOTR style), men of honor, courage and skill and all that...

in fact the real early days on daoc was more dog eat dog than you can ever imagine. its was chaos and no one gave a shit and the goa forums were vicious with hatred. The word "add" didnt exist, everyone just added on everything. albs didnt see the group button till 2 patches which made it stealther heaven, mids were just cottening on to the fact that zerkers were good.

In fact I am sometimes surprised about how much honor the new breed of stealthers has. I can say with 100% certainty though that less players add now.

Know where your coming from, the game is really missing the old nemesis stealters. The pipe hitting hardcore ones that give you a real good fight and drive you to improve. But in there place are lots of other good stealthers coming through the ranks.

Should also be good when pryd merges.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Know where your coming from, the game is really missing the old nemesis stealters. The pipe hitting hardcore ones that give you a real good fight and drive you to improve. But in there place are lots of other good stealthers coming through the ranks.

thats what i mean, name some of those other good ones? like kjukju and maji that got bored fast because of the stupid state of stealther rvr?

and shrewsbury, i never said it was all about 1v1, just saying there were SOME people worth going out for. now its mindless rp farming without any opposition, either its a kill, a zerg that kills me, or adds that kill me

not fun, and i did move on, i quit my ns. every time i play it (once every few weeks, or months) i get so annoyed i log off fast :(

Ch1ld

Fledgling Freddie
I can say for sure that Ziz is one of the fairest players out there (and leroli it seems) even tho i miss a round or 2 when 1vs1 due to the fact that i dont know if i should attack him or /hug him :p

P.S Dont kill my skald yet :p still not finished his toa'ing (waiting for noaim :p )

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
He's a ranger? Oo

Thought it was 2x NS yesterday. Ah well, I'm rusty and all :p

PS: Stop resisting mez pretty please. Always when i get two on me, one of them resists. :\

censi

Can't get enough of FH
paradox, mixal, ilsub are good.

I tell ya what we are really missing. Infs. Since remedy they all quit. Says summin really.

thinking about it there isnt one good inf on this server atm. binfil is the last one I can think that was good but dont see him no more.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Eljat or something hurts:p seen him/her alot at crim other week

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
thats what i mean, name some of those other good ones? like kjukju and maji that got bored fast because of the stupid state of stealther rvr?

and shrewsbury, i never said it was all about 1v1, just saying there were SOME people worth going out for. now its mindless rp farming without any opposition, either its a kill, a zerg that kills me, or adds that kill me

not fun, and i did move on, i quit my ns. every time i play it (once every few weeks, or months) i get so annoyed i log off fast :(
Reroll a new Ns and maybe you find the challenge again vs us lesser mortals out there.I know it might be below you in your ivory tower but u never know could be fun:p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Or roll a Mid stealther......... come show us the way of the righteous.

majik

Banned
Castus said:
Reroll a new Ns and maybe you find the challenge again vs us lesser mortals out there.I know it might be below you in your ivory tower but u never know could be fun:p
Have you even fought Vodkafairy 1vs1?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Don`t be silly im always in a grp of atleast 30 other mids:p well according to u anyway xx

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
I tell ya what we are really missing. Infs. Since remedy they all quit. Says summin really.

erm remedy isent the problem its those 3+ stealther groups + warlocks ! :eek:
and stealther in NF is so fucking boring anyway

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thing I always found with FG's was I hated the waiting around. Even in the really good groups always someone would be like "door" or "WC" or have to go after 30 mins or whatever. with a stealther or a duo you get a nice long session and theres no waiting around. I hate waiting in daoc.

FGVFG is awsome fun though.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
with a stealther or a duo you get a nice long session and theres no waiting around. I hate waiting in daoc.

oh btw this is so true :p
you can decide if you play or just stand afk in the middle of something w/o anyone whining on you or well just do youre own thing. that is one of the + points of a stealther ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
oh btw this is so true :p
you can decide if you play or just stand afk in the middle of something w/o anyone whining on you or well just do youre own thing. that is one of the + points of a stealther ;)

big minus is that your options are kinda limited though, you cant just "wtfpwn" 10-15 rog wearing keepfighters at some random place : |

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
big minus is that your options are kinda limited though, you cant just "wtfpwn" 10-15 rog wearing keepfighters at some random place : |
Pull up a deck chair at Bled docks rightnow and see that they can:p

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Ziz said:
Ofc u added on that skald fighting the hibbies so we added on u for adding makes sense dont ya think

ny thanks for whineing about it

+1
if u wana go on irc u can ask the skald and he will tell u we was fighting the hibs, he added on us rolf, ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom