Zerk Vs Necro

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Fully buffed berzerker vs Fully Buffed necro

Is there any way the zerk can win.

Plz dont turn this into a flame thread, i honeslty want to know since im out of ideas.

I even put on dommel seal and dot him, then pillager and run off.
Necro still wins :-/

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
I really doubt it, since a fully buffed necro pet has a huge amount of abs, you won't be hitting him for much.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
bring a caster and laugh at him die in 3 nukes

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
Fully buffed berzerker vs Fully Buffed necro

Is there any way the zerk can win.

Plz dont turn this into a flame thread, i honeslty want to know since im out of ideas.

I even put on dommel seal and dot him, then pillager and run off.
Necro still wins :-/

The only chance you have is probably a str/con debuff charge/proc - this would multiply your damage by 5 or more.

Then you'll need luck to land FG and spam positionals while frenzied ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
when i was lvl 47 or something on my chanter i took down a buffed necro, though he was stupid enough to hit my pet rather than me, fs is a wonderfull thing.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
abominations are bad ass blue cons tbh :/

unless you get lucky crits and a few resists i doubt you'd even make him sweat :l

my old necro unbuffed pve could take 2 x high reds without problems so i dnno if a zerk would be much of an obstacle

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
ur level 50 style proc proly hits more than 3 rounds of combat ;d

Aponcit

Fledgling Freddie
gunner440 said:
my old necro unbuffed pve could take 2 x high reds without problems so i dnno if a zerk would be much of an obstacle
necros are tuff buggers, but unbuffed necro with 2x high reds is a problem, depending on mob ofc.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Tiki said:
Buffed supp bd vs buffed necro? :D

Interesting fight, but I'd back the necro: the boney would run out of power first, so unless he had a stack of power potions...

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Interesting fight, but I'd back the necro: the boney would run out of power first, so unless he had a stack of power potions...

The bd healer pets dont go "oom" i think, can the necro outdamage the pets for long enough? :>

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Gordonax said:

boneys can run out of power(?) not sure, enlighten me :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Pin said:
The only chance you have is probably a str/con debuff charge/proc - this would multiply your damage by 5 or more.

Then you'll need luck to land FG and spam positionals while frenzied ;)

Yep STR/CON debuff helps a ton.. I use it on necro's and my damage (with LW) went up from a steady 60 to a good 250-280 dmg (with LW champion)

I was lucky the necro procced a DoT reactive on my armour tho. Necro was melee'ing me too giving me chances to open reactionaries (Celtic Rage).

In theory I could Ultimate Recovery / Devastate a necro but they dont tend to parry much :(

Key to beating a necro is using magic. Either magic procs or charges.

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
the bd's themselves can run out of mana at a rapid rate for sure, its thier pets that dont ;) base bb + lifetap cains mana....erm

wheres bonehead when u need him :) give bd vs necro movie

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Tiki said:
The bd healer pets dont go "oom" i think, can the necro outdamage the pets for long enough? :>
necro can 2/3-shot the commander with cast-lifetaps before a heal lands.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I don't think the pets run out of power...could the necro and pet outdamage the healers and take them 1 by 1 first?

on the original question I've run out of ideas too, generally get well smacked down against a buffed necropet. Kinda hoping next one I meet gets my torse lifetap proc every hit..............................

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
seen buffed necro take down 4 sbs in df on more than one occasion,even with 2 sbs getting pa off and CD.....nerf ffs, ofc being an alb class they aint allowed to nerf or every alb would whine their hearts out till it got changed back....

Tilda

Chosen said:
boneys can run out of power(?) not sure, enlighten me :)
Necro would FP 2 hit kill one healer pet, then insta tap while meleeing BD, then when FP comes up again, 2 hit kill 2nd healer pet and victory is your's !
And yes, necros are very hurty now with SC and buffs ;)

Tilda

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
If the BD can keep the necro at a distance, DOT him I doubt it'd be a huge problem. I didnt have that many problems in Thid but things are different when the chars grow up and I'm still only level 47 and not out in full blown rvr yet.

BD pets dont' run out of power, main problem would be getting the necro pet dead between facilitate painworking (where he could use his pet lifetap on me/commander/healers) even if dotted and keeping the necro and his pet out of necro lifetap range..

I await Bonehead, no doubt he's been here - done that :worthy:

M

Melikor

Necros are no significant problem for a bd 1 on 1, or at least weren't before patch.

From long range u can keep em interrupted easy, and nuke em down in seconds using overlapped base dd/lt. From short range just back off while lifetapping they won't get many insta lt's off on you as you exit their 500 range. Or, you could just qc root, go to 1500 range and blast em to smithereens:/

Even if they lifetap your commander (if u decide to put pets on em), that leaves u able to nuke them down freely, which can outdo their lifetap healing.

Just remember to save 1 lifetap for the shade, so ppl can't leech ur kill:/

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
Funny the thread is changed from Zerker vs Necro to Bonedancer vs Necro :)
Dueled a necro (before improvement) with my infi. If I did PA/CD combo I killed the pet easy if we did normal duel not stealth he kicked my ass. Last week I saw a fully buffed necro killing a buffed savage very easy so Necro quite evil he also can cast 2-3 times while being attacked. So if played well think Necro can take a lot of classes.

M

Melikor

Some possible tactics would be to down an end potion, sprint ahead of him, and kite him thru milegates. I know with my bd pets sometimes they go nuts and run for miles rather than follow u.. pet might die and pop the necro for you. Particularly as u travel into hib side of HMG hadrians this occurs.

Possibly use some weapons from the varulv quest (or others?) which use heat or something like that as their damage type, which might counter their absurd melee reduc being on magic resists instead.

Pet pathing in dungeons causes them to take a wide swing usually around corners. Particularly as you head down past mid cambions/drinkers around to shredders, sometimes pets can veer out and agro loads of mobs.. he can't use any long range spells on u besides 500 insta lt with all those mobs on him. In this case once he starts lifetapping mobs to stay alive, see if hes keeping up.. if not, get stuck to that shade ready to kill him before the mobs do.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Buffed even r1 necro's take me down.. both unbuffed i usually win as i can do crit + 2/3 shots before he reaches me. But buffed.. :\

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Tiki said:
the bd's themselves can run out of mana at a rapid rate for sure, its thier pets that dont ;) base bb + lifetap cains mana....erm

wheres bonehead when u need him :) give bd vs necro movie

Yup yup.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Melikor said:
Necros are no significant problem for a bd 1 on 1, or at least weren't before patch.

From long range u can keep em interrupted easy, and nuke em down in seconds using overlapped base dd/lt. From short range just back off while lifetapping they won't get many insta lt's off on you as you exit their 500 range. Or, you could just qc root, go to 1500 range and blast em to smithereens:/

Even if they lifetap your commander (if u decide to put pets on em), that leaves u able to nuke them down freely, which can outdo their lifetap healing.

Just remember to save 1 lifetap for the shade, so ppl can't leech ur kill:/

Things have changed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom