Zerging twats

S

spankya

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
When were you in FC? I was in their groups quite often for a few days a while back so I know what I'm talking about also :p

But fine, end of conversation ;>

Poca swapped realm for a bit... nerf. But it is poca and all, and the fat bitch lives in lala land anyways so she probably dreamt it :p A good example is that Poca thinks her huge hairy stinky ass is petit :kissit:

V

Vladdie

Omg yes!
Now that you say it, its rather obvious and i wonder why noone else ever had the idea of making a thread to show ppl what evil plan Albs are following lately.
Ppl should have uncovered this conspiracy before and at least warn us with a few whines about zergs here i think.
I am nothing but shocked now and must think about this fact, the deeper meaning beneath and what it will mean for my future life.
Thx mate.

O

old.Nol

Hibs get zerged by the own stupidity mostly, you know the zerg is out, but you insist on running to the AMG. You insist on trying to plug the door, you run to the bowl - zerg sighted at Crauch, then you run to Crauch. Leave the AMG alone, let them come through unhindered and the groups rapidly break up into manageable chunks. STOP camping the fucking TK, and move on. Play smart.

I have lost to Alb groups, I must admit that it happens very seldom, IMO there are very few alb groups that play well together. Dreams group and BF, none of the others are memorable these days. Outlaw can seem to extracate himself from the middle of his minions long enough to play as a solo group, but he does lead the zerg from the front(until you turn around and face, then he is at the back).

T

tempus_grunge

hmmm

well I may sound naive but if albs zerg, why don't hibs zerg as well, or as the previous posts have suggested, wait until they split up (if they do at all) and then take them down 1 or 2 fgs at a time? Is zerging a solely alb realm ability? Meet dishonorable tactics with dishonorable tactics and all that. You talk about fun, what could be more satisfying than to crush a massive alb zerg with one of our own...give them a taste of their own medicine.

O

old.Nol

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by tempus_grunge
well I may sound naive but if albs zerg, why don't hibs zerg as well, or as the previous posts have suggested, wait until they split up (if they do at all) and then take them down 1 or 2 fgs at a time? Is zerging a solely alb realm ability? Meet dishonorable tactics with dishonorable tactics and all that. You talk about fun, what could be more satisfying than to crush a massive alb zerg with one of our own...give them a taste of their own medicine.

It becomes a zerg cycle, they just come back with more, till eventually we cannot compete with the numbers.

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by spankya
Poca swapped realm for a bit... nerf. But it is poca and all, and the fat bitch lives in lala land anyways so she probably dreamt it :p A good example is that Poca thinks her huge hairy stinky ass is petit :kissit:

There you go Vodka - i swapped my character with a mate for a few months. I played a level 50 infy there for a while and was a mamber of First Cohort.

And Spank, shut it you gimp!! you totally ruined what little cred i had left :) You know you tell people all these things about me cos u want me for your self :) :kissit:

T

Tualatin

btw hibs never zerg!

(looks at yesterday night in odin's..)

V

Vladdie

Originally posted by Pocyourhontas

And Spank, shut it you gimp!! you totally ruined what little cred i had left :) You know you tell people all these things about me cos u want me for your self :) :kissit:

Imo it´s working....
But on the other hand Spank indeed has +15 in gimpness and you Poc, well I could even smell you from the Login-Screen in the old TDD days.
Wasn´t it you who got outobanned from guildforum due to missing hygiene on your immense armpithair ??:p

P

Pocyourhontas

May have been me, what of it shithead ? :)

Vlad, get your arse back in game mate, TDD is back and bigger and better than ever, apart from we still got Spanky :)

I

ilaya

Think with this game being at the age it is and with so many lvl 50's these days, zerging (or whatever u wanna call it) is gonna be the norm. The guilds that used to do the uber rp groups in the 3 realms might find it a bit harder.. but thats just how things are.
Surely nobody can expect a fg vs fg fight every time they go into rvr now? Too many peeps want rp's to allow that kind of encounter to happen regularly.

I wish it werent true from an rp point of view.. but from a gameplaying/fun point of view? bring it on! :)

Btw.. Hibs CAN zerg very well.. just as long as we all know thats what we are gonna do :)

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by ilaya

Btw.. Hibs CAN zerg very well.. just as long as we all know thats what we are gonna do :)

I second that, COMMUNICATION , thats the word.

Also, do you think maybe one day i could get an RVR group where not everyone logs after they die once?

Users who are viewing this thread