Zerging twats

M

minau

I get so tired of 7+ fg albs roaming emain..
Spoils the game 4 every1.. i acually cant c the fun in
running around with 7 fg, getting 50 rp a`kill.
The game would be so mutch more fun if they split up.
now it just makes me wanna....saw my legg off. i get so
tired of it.. allways the same thing.. allways the albs..
allways ruining.. :(

Z

zyren

because they cant take a hib/mid group with only 1fg......but yes they suck :)

O

old.Sko

buffbotted shade whining about zerg. something new to witness.

K

Kicks

member of the zerg whining about someone whining about the zerg, something new to witness?

Zzzz

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by old.Sko
buffbotted shade whining about zerg. something new to witness.

Hello wake up, every assassin has a buffbot. The ones that don't, like me, don't count 'cos they get killed 100% certain unbuffed.

K

Kicks

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Hello wake up, every assassin has a buffbot. The ones that don't, like me, don't count 'cos they get killed 100% certain unbuffed.

so true :(

C

censi

most have given up on whining about it now... at first I found it frustrating but now I just accept it and try not to go to amg or mmg to much. Odins is better.

DAOC would be superb if there was more FG rvr.

Milegates and port concepts dont help all this. But neither do Alb FG RVR performance.

O

old.Nol

I just don't play at peak times mate, I log on before and after zerg times, and have excellent RvR :D

O

old.Wildfire

Really rich considering the number of hibs in emain earlier... i didnt do a /who but everywhere my group went we kept tripping up over other hibs.

GO TO ODINS PEOPLE

M

minau

only reason hibs were so many 2day, was cuz of the alb zerg.
and 2day i wasnt soloing, i was pretending 2 be a tank in a grp.

M

Marwolaeth

Damn! Saw the title of this post and thought it had hints on getting girls :( Oh well......

;)

M

minau

Originally posted by Marwolaeth
Damn! Saw the title of this post and thought it had hints on getting girls :( Oh well......

;)

Well my good man, ask away, getting cheaptwats is my middle name :)

G

Gahldir

C

Cala-more

guys if u have logged on an decided to go rvr, thats what causes the mass ppl ( seeming a zerg). It can affect any realm , its just a case of how many ppl have decided to log on at once.

An the 7fg. If u mean roaming thats bS. Sometimes that many ppl pass the the mile g8 togethe, as if u hadnt noticed there is only one way into emain. But generally ppl go their separate ways an roam as 1 or 2fg

But like you say zerging is not fun unless equal numbers. Fc always do are best to move as 1fg as we find it more fun 4 ourselves an the enemy

R

Ralina_

I was roaming around in a fg in emain and 5 or so times we wiped 1fg albs easy :D
They came bak 20 mins later with 7fg+ tho.....cant win fair :eek:

P

Pin

From when I get home from work until when I log for sleep there's constantly 60-120 Albs in Emain. Of these, probably 30% are stealthers mostly camping milegates. What's left is generally split between people doing laps as 1fg or 2fg at most and the rest standing around looking gormless or randomly following each other around.

If you see 7fg together this was probably either because you reached amg/bowl between 4 and 8 minutes after the port, or someone told your location in the chatgroup and everyone converged on you.

Just be glad that you killed 5 groups beforehand.

A

angara-ffs

lol@people defending why there is a zerg :)
Classic explenations ;)

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by Cala-more
Fc always do are best to move as 1fg as we find it more fun 4 ourselves an the enemy

Weird, when i was in FC that wasnt my impression of them Cala. They were a Zerg or do nothing guild imho. Sorry, just my opinion.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Pocyourhontas
Weird, when i was in FC that wasnt my impression of them Cala. They were a Zerg or do nothing guild imho. Sorry, just my opinion.

FC tries to go as a group, but it's inevitable they run into other alb groups in emain :p

Why do you think they go often to breifine and the gorge? Because the average alb doesn't go there, and it's the best bet on fg vs fg fights.

L

llixeraxu

That reminds me VF i changed my pswrd so you wont be able to use my druid for the next few days.

Ill have to send it you over msn some time this week.

R

Repent Reloaded

Hello wake up, every assassin has a buffbot. The ones that don't, like me, don't count 'cos they get killed 100% certain unbuffed

:D

P

Pocyourhontas

VF , not getting into an argument with you over it , read my post again, i WAS IN First Cohort, i speak from experience.

End of conversation.

A

Aussie-

why do hibs sound like they never loose from FG albs

W

wylf

let em Come

Simple as that, zerg or no zerg, let em come, me and my mates will kill em!

more RP for us

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Pocyourhontas
VF , not getting into an argument with you over it , read my post again, i WAS IN First Cohort, i speak from experience.

End of conversation.

When were you in FC? I was in their groups quite often for a few days a while back so I know what I'm talking about also :p

But fine, end of conversation ;>

Users who are viewing this thread