Zerging back in fashion?

dumbdiggydiggydumbdumb

Loyal Freddie
NOTE: This is not a whine

Why are there 5fg Albs in Emain? Camping just outside the TK... I really did think the age of zerging like headless warders was over but clearly its not.

You may try turn this into a whine but it really isn't, just a big "why?", the game is ruined when this happens.

The sad part is the warders in the zerg actually think the 'wtfpwn' when they steamroll people.

dumbdiggydiggydumbdumb

Loyal Freddie
Nope... I don't usually post here, so had to create account, i thought it was worth it though.

Oh well, albs steamrolled by mids now, just what i feared, zerg vs zerg for the rest of the night. What fun!

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
dumbdiggydiggydumbdumb said:
NOTE: This is not a whine

Why are there 5fg Albs in Emain? Camping just outside the TK... I really did think the age of zerging like headless warders was over but clearly its not.

You may try turn this into a whine but it really isn't, just a big "why?", the game is ruined when this happens.

The sad part is the warders in the zerg actually think the 'wtfpwn' when they steamroll people.

Not a whine eh?

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Nope... I don't usually post here, so had to create account, i thought it was worth it though.

Oh well, albs steamrolled by mids now, just what i feared, zerg vs zerg for the rest of the night. What fun!

Did you ever stop to think that this game is not here to amuse you and that someone might actually enjoy this type of battles?

dumbdiggydiggydumbdumb

Loyal Freddie
Aybabtu said:
Did you ever stop to think that this game is not here to amuse you and that someone might actually enjoy this type of battles?

Oh ok... im sure everyone enjoys being zerged......

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Oh ok... im sure everyone enjoys being zerged......

oh ok... im sure Emain is the only place you can go RvR.........

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
odins = zerged by NS's and alb warders camping amg/hmg
Hadrians = zerged by mids no point going there

But you only whine about albs?

dumbdiggydiggydumbdumb

Loyal Freddie
no zerging as a whole, christ you can tell you are an inf, you are one of the prime zergers... of course you like zergs. As long as you have your 10 infil buddies and 5 minstrels standing around you, you're happy!

But if you are happy to stand by while the game goes to shit because of n00bs wanting some RPs.. be my guest.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Omfg!! There Are Other People In This Game :eek: Call The News Crew!!1

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
no zerging as a whole, christ you can tell you are an inf, you are one of the prime zergers... of course you like zergs. As long as you have your 10 infil buddies and 5 minstrels standing around you, you're happy!

But if you are happy to stand by while the game goes to shit because of n00bs wanting some RPs.. be my guest.

Don't you think you should get your facts straight before posting crap like that?

So your whining about zerging as a whole but only mentions Albs? QQ

I'm a prime zerger with 10infil buddies and 5 mincers? I've been to Emain once this past month and thats with a friend of mine, a mincer, so i truely doubt you have noticed me at all.

between you and me it's only you that thinks this game is "goes to shit", then tell me why do you keep playing? and since when are n00bs not allowed to get Rp's?

I think you can find both Albs Mids and Hibs who truely enjoy the odd Epic fight in Emain or Odin's.....

In other words quit crying!

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
For future reference, if you want to make a post that doesn't look like a whine, you might want to exclude some keyphrases:
headless warders, game is ruined, sad.

Personally I don't like the zerging either, but your post is a pretty good imitation of a whine post ;)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
everyone knows that it are the albs that are ruining the RvR on this server. Both when it comes to normal RvR, and in the stealthworld. Sad but true.

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
everyone knows that it are the albs that are ruining the RvR on this server. Both when it comes to normal RvR, and in the stealthworld. Sad but true.
you know your a retard dont you ?

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Make a zerg of your own and have an all out battle!! now wouldnt THAT be fun? dont look at it as an obstacle, look at it as an opportunity for fun...damn all the zerg whiners are so pessmistic!

Sohan_thc

Fledgling Freddie
Lmao here how stupid can ppl be. i mean you really have a IQ = to level orso ?

everyone knows that it are the albs that are ruining the RvR on this server. Both when it comes to normal RvR, and in the stealthworld. Sad but true

Last night
emain - lots of albs about no enemy there , ofc they clan cause there was nothing.
Odin - Gezillion hibs camping amg ( new sport , it aint zerging tho)
HW - Hey look at that grouped up full groups of mids running around.

But the albs did it whahaha man you so stupid im ashamed i have to play with ppl like you , ohw wait youre on the otherside of the server , great a 2hander sword will split that thiny brain in to even smaller parts. maybe youre head is usefull as keepdoor ram now.

All realms zerg / camp etc. seen 100_+ trolls stuffed in the smallest keep around , seen enchater wall barricade's with 5 sec lag on amg wall's
and yes seen albs gather up 100ppl and steamtrain across emain.

how come ?
well there are 2 much ppl doing rvr in a small space.
toa will give some air , and the new battlefields will fix more of that. (Q3 2004)
for now , it is just like that tho. you can whine about it feel sad etc it is not gonne change over 1 night tho.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
Make a zerg of your own and have an all out battle!! now wouldnt THAT be fun? dont look at it as an obstacle, look at it as an opportunity for fun...damn all the zerg whiners are so pessmistic!

Zerg vs Zerg is great fun i agree. Problem is the typical mid don't want to move in anything bigger than fg because then they think other mids will leech from them...

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
odins = zerged by NS's and alb warders camping amg/hmg
Hadrians = zerged by mids no point going there

think u got that mixed up, odin is zerged by hibs. never albs, atleast not in prime time, usually 3 fg albs. 5 hibs, some odd mid grp gone astray

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
You are are the biggest idiot that posts here...The 4-5fg of mids that camp apk in emain everyday and trample over the few albs that are there are not spoiling it for us daytime players??The 20 mid stealthers that camp at mmg constantly are not spoiling it for others??In future i suggest you engage brain before trying to be smar,t or even try to make a constructive post for once.

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
You are are the biggest idiot that posts here...The 4-5fg of mids that camp apk in emain everyday and trample over the few albs that are there are not spoiling it for us daytime players??The 20 mid stealthers that camp at mmg constantly are not spoiling it for others??In future i suggest you engage brain before trying to be smar,t or even try to make a constructive post for once.
wot da man said +

QQ

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:

You my friend, just won the Retart of the Month award

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom