Zerging back in fashion?

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
everyone knows that it are the albs that are ruining the RvR on this server. Both when it comes to normal RvR, and in the stealthworld. Sad but true.

Hmm never met a solo mid stealther in this game except Fatbelly /respect to the liddul kobbie :)

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
On a side note, create a char on either german or french server (larger then excal), do /who emain (as an alb/mid/hib) and see.. oeeeh far over 200 people.

So, it's rather 'normal' here..

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
pathetic thread of the day, ffs mods just close these on site plz. not 1 constructive comment in the whole thread.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
Don't you think you should get your facts straight before posting crap like that?

So your whining about zerging as a whole but only mentions Albs? QQ

I'm a prime zerger with 10infil buddies and 5 mincers? I've been to Emain once this past month and thats with a friend of mine, a mincer, so i truely doubt you have noticed me at all.

between you and me it's only you that thinks this game is "goes to shit", then tell me why do you keep playing? and since when are n00bs not allowed to get Rp's?

I think you can find both Albs Mids and Hibs who truely enjoy the odd Epic fight in Emain or Odin's.....

In other words quit crying!

Someone got offended?

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Blazor Meneth said:
Hmmm, you haven't rvred alot have you? :eek7:

Define alot?
But I mostly get jumped by 3+ mid stealthers, very seldom 2 or less.
And Fatbelly have been solo all the times I've met him.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
because its a part of the game imo!
Im getting sick of all "omg the zerg!" posts, face it they exist and try live with it!

The problem is not the zerg I think, i think its lack of interest in other areas like alb frontier for example but i think "frontiers" and ToA might fix that (dunno alot about frontiers but seen the maps).

Zerg is not a bad thing imo!

....It´s war

Chunky

Fledgling Freddie
dumbdiggydiggydumbdumb said:
But if you are happy to stand by while the game goes to shit because of n00bs wanting some RPs.. be my guest.

Whos to say the games not going to shit because of the <must get to RR 10 as fast as possible and only run as a perfect 1fg who couldnt give a shit about the casual player>

If Mythic are encouraging zergs (e.g. Battle grps) why shouldnt we? ;)

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
Tharion said:
Hmm never met a solo mid stealther in this game except Fatbelly /respect to the liddul kobbie :)

he`s been running out of mtk emain alot with 2 people stuck on him lately ;(

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
everyone knows that it are the albs that are ruining the RvR on this server. Both when it comes to normal RvR, and in the stealthworld. Sad but true.

Jepp couldn't say it better myself....

And to aybabt i have seen you and teheron with 10other infils going dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf4kingarthur!!!11111oneoneeleven.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
dumbdiggydiggydumbdumb said:
NOTE: This is not a whine

Why are there 5fg Albs in Emain? Camping just outside the TK... I really did think the age of zerging like headless warders was over but clearly its not.

You may try turn this into a whine but it really isn't, just a big "why?", the game is ruined when this happens.

The sad part is the warders in the zerg actually think the 'wtfpwn' when they steamroll people.

So if I said you were a complete utter moron - Dont take this as an insult, that would be fine?

You say - "I really did think the age of zerging like headless warders was over but clearly its not" - this is the standard BW/FH mid/hib/alb whine about zerging.

This is a whine thread, nothing more nothing less.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Nalistah said:

You forgot the +1 otherwise people might really think yer a ill informed twat.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Jaond said:

And to aybabt i have seen you and teheron with 10other infils going dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf4kingarthur!!!11111oneoneeleven.

You mean you couldnt actually think of anything intelligent and original to say so youre jumping on the bandwagon...

If your not good enough to handle it then leave the game........oh you did.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
You mean you couldnt actually think of anything intelligent and original to say so youre jumping on the bandwagon...

If your not good enough to handle it then leave the game........oh you did.

Didnt leave cause I couldnt handle but you do know there is more important things in life then daoc?

But daoc is supposed to be fun and with all the retarded fotm n00bs who's just happy with their 12rps/fight it's just booring.

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
mids

well mostly the reason why albs zerg is that mids will own them in fg vs fg.. even fg vs 2 alb fgs. and i assume they kinda fear the rvr guild like NP blizzard (BC RG short stuff).

and secondly mids are too god damn elitist to run in a zerg in emain. and then whine about albs zerging, could it have something to with palas hitting like little girls?
-- just form a zerg if albs are zerging and wipe them, and then try SPLIT zerg into fgs?????

nad them hippies will get worse with toa, every single *mg will have a grp of 4 animists and some droods and bards and then just put up shrooms everywhere.
(will be soooo much whine about it once they start with it)

mid zerg in HW is mostly cuz nazgul is holding beno atm, and raiding keeps so that mids can keep df.
-- why isnt albs zerging HW? easy they are too lazy to run, easier to sit on a pad for 10min and then zerg to emain amg<->mmg

if you want to flame/whine anyone its all the realms atm.
hibs are camping odins (mostly)
albs are zergin macha
mids are tring to keep df with help of zergs

make a 24 alt and have some plain fun in bg instead of whining about the alb zerg! ofc its a pain to run into the zerg, and you get pissed but like GET Tha fook over it!

just a side note:
im all for zerging.. not like 10fgs vs 10fgs.. but the 3-4fg once are quiet fun imo.. sure not much rp but hey its acctually a MMORPG..?!?

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:

What happened to my mincers? :p

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
what happend with him don't see him in emain?

He play a mincer now, guess the liddul cute kobie felt alone when me and nali quited ;)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
That little biatch :p

Get back to the keys and show him what you mean about him wanker :p and don't give me the can't play gotta work speach :D

Nadhia

Fledgling Freddie
i got no problems at all with casual gamers zerging, i guess its more fun to zerg then get steamrolled by every 24/7 non-guildcloak leet group..

people saying zergs ruin the game get a clue, there would be no population on the server left if everyone has to play the way YOU like it

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
a few points...

i solo in emain a lot with my rm; whenever i go to hadrian's there's either noone there, or ... no wait.. there's never anyone there. i don't like running odin's much cos i get snow blinded, and i've noticed a lot of the 'elite' guilds running about there (them pink and black albs for example, and nolby pride).

its pretty cool a lot of the time in the night in emain, either to run about solo or to assemble some half-assed group with no shaman or healer, and fanny about looking for a fight- come daytime though, the alb population starts to rise, untill eventually you can't even get past mmg and get steam rollered by huge numbers.

as i've said many times, its not the fault of the albs that they have the highest population on this server, but the fact that they do (coupled with the fact that Odin's and Emain are more convenient for albs) then leads inevitably to situations where they will grossly out number mids/hibs in those zones. inevitable, almost unavoidable, but no less annoying to those on the receiving end of it.

someone mentioned that they've never fought a solo SB, which may well be true, but i have to admit that i see most (not all) mid stealthers heading out solo; i observe this a lot because i tend to give them fend as they are leaving; ofc i don't often get attacked by mid stealthers, so i don't see how they act when they're out there a lot- i have seen a lot sbs having to fend off a mincer and an infil at once though. i would also add that i tend to laugh a little when i get insta-stunned from stealth only to have 2 infils and a mincer start stabbing me in the behind - its almost ironic- solo runemaster ganked by stealther group... i'm sure thats how mythic envisioned it :D

anyway, zergs will happen, alb, mid, hib.. but alb will always have the edge because they simply have more players. simple as. we just have to grit out teeth and /dance before we /rel. :)

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
:cheers: I R on teh pictar :cheers: I R on teh pictar :cheers:

Stlong zergling :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom