Zergerance4thewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
PREPARE TO BE ZERGED WE NOW HAVE 3FG RUNNING EACH NIGHT !!!!!!!!

WHO NEEDS SKILLZ WHEN U CAN ZERGGGGGGGGGGGGG !

WOOOOOT !!!1

PWNAGE !

WE OWNZ YOU ! :clap:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
You seem to die sometimes even though you move your special fg sizes :)

Mad

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby, Just because you got kicked out of your group earlier and you decided to leave the guild, there is no need to post this BS. I am sorry if you feel hard done by but this kind of childish revenge doesn't do you any favours.

Mad

bult

Loyal Freddie
Thank you for posting the same post on excalibur boards. The power of the zerg extends to other servers aswell?

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
gonna see if i can get a host of the 12 man fg that you guys (severance) ran with in hw today. ;>

feel abit honoured that you would pick me, a singel assasin, as target for your MA instead of a healing cleric right next to me :D

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Mad said:
Quimby, Just because you got kicked out of your group earlier and you decided to leave the guild, there is no need to post this BS. I am sorry if you feel hard done by but this kind of childish revenge doesn't do you any favours.

Mad

grats, sounds like your well rid of this idiot

now run in a fg :p

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
LOL... GG Quimby.

Taking bets on how long Quimby will remain guildless 'coz of this little stunt...

3-1 odds he'll have to reroll and pretend he's not Quimby to get a guild (hi Krypt!), any takers? :eek:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Severance whines are so last week :twak:

IQ of thread poster is so sub par :flame:

go away troll

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
gonna see if i can get a host of the 12 man fg that you guys (severance) ran with in hw today. ;>

feel abit honoured that you would pick me, a singel assasin, as target for your MA instead of a healing cleric right next to me :D

constant adding in HW wasnt fun to say the least, but i find it funny you dont say anything about all the albs we killed amgO on tuesday night (you were there you /bowed me, woulda blowed a /kiss if i could see you grivne ;)) only time i want you dead is if you pop on me ;)

ps: this thread should be closed asap. kthx.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Someone post that screenie of PE zerg where Fadeh said on /as they had to kill Mael first :p

Pipster

Fledgling Freddie
Apologies on behalf of the GM's of Severance for this crap thread.

To fill you in with the Hot Sev Gossip (which I'm sure you're all dying to know) basically it was decided by a Group Leader of one of our groups that Quimby's services were no longer required. He knows how much Severance hate BW/FH because of all the grief we got last year on BW, so he decided to try and make us look stupid on here and try and wind a few of us up in the process. I think all it did was make us realise that the GL made the correct decision.

As for Severance, it's been nice to keep off these boards more this year. We try and go about our business in a more humble way and keep ourselves to ourselves instead of reacting to the bait and getting involved in flame-wars on boards such as these.

Yes - we still run our "special fg" sometimes (and you know you love it), yes -most of us still prefer running 1fg and wish it could happen more, and no - my group still can't beat PE (you bastards!). Some things never change.

See you on the Frontiers.

Pipster.

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
My apologies also for the time you have wasted in reading this thread.

Tanita.

Pipster

Fledgling Freddie
Polkadot said:
My apologies also for the time you have wasted in reading this thread.

Tanita.

Except for my bit obviously. My bit was da best bit and should be read by everyone.

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Pipster said:
Except for my bit obviously. My bit was da best bit and should be read by everyone.

Yeah, obviously your bit was great. I've printed it out and have it hanging on the wall of my office.

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby said:
Im sure polkadot is an arabic anagram for Rentboy

Damn, and I thought noone would ever work it out. Quimby on the other hand sounds so butch and macho.

Tecilis

Fledgling Freddie
quim your only making ones self look foolish, do cut out the childish behaviour and at least try to act your age and show sum maturity.

ki'ap

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby said:
Im sure polkadot is an arabic anagram for Rentboy

rentboy doesn't have a L in it......or a D....or a K....or a P...or a A.....infact the only similar letters are O and T......oh arabic...oh don't mind me

/me gets out the mower to farm some posts
/me mows Derric

[edit] Further investigate finds that polkadot is النّقطة in arabic..........anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread