Zergerance! wtf...they zergin!?!?!? QQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

polkadot

Re: Re: Re: Zergerance! wtf...they zergin!?!?!? QQ

Originally posted by madcarper
Please dont assume the views of one member represent everyone in the guild. IMO this thread should never have been made.

Merry Xmas.

Agreed.

F

Fives

Please dont assume the views of one member represent everyone in the guild. IMO this thread should never have been made.

Merry Xmas.

agree

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Merry Xmas.

ok, ok. i take my words back then.

P

-phusion-

Originally posted by Shike

enough.jpg

whats missin on this pic is some stealthers, 2 infils was hammering down Ramble (one of our droods) and some more was just hammering everything and we had FL+another group of albs to fight at same time. To summon it up, like Tirfo said: guys fuck this tbh. When DS adds into fights up at levians.. its silly and I must say, we cant handle that. Maybe savagegrps can, but we cant. How can DS find us up near Levians btw? Radar+speed? Was they told? Was they following? How? We did everything we could to avoid both MMG and AMG, we was only travelling the areas outside and _still_ they added into the 2 runs we had in Emain before we moved.

Wtf are we supposed to do? :) Is it acceptable if we run 2fgs in Emain to counter this rubbish?

fair.jpg

in that pic we had already killed a bunch of albs and you can see Rambo and some of his friends there. In my eyes, only thing we really can do it run 2fgs to stand an even chanse tbh, do you have some other solution that can work? :) I would ofc prefer to run as a FG only, but when that simply doesnt work, what to do? I wouldnt be so quick to hammer down on severance.

hmm i do look good in those pics imo :D

but about that first pic...you jumped us there and got mezz in so you saw that we where a fg, then there came alb adds, but we didn't ask for help there or anything, i dunno how they got there or anything, well about that second pic...that was just bad luck for you guys, we got mezz in and after a few seconds another group coming from the amg added..

i don't like people adding to our fights and i don't like adding to fights myself, it's lame, but i don't know how to avoid it tbh..i mean, how do you stop another fg albs from adding? - you can't.

nerf my english :(

O

old.Downanael

It's not worth go Emain as 1 fg tbh,DS can get to fight spot veery fast thanks to minstrels and fock up the whole fight. Atleast on alb/exc it's other groups not DS trying to leech as many rp's as possible :D

S

Shike

Originally posted by -phusion-
hmm i do look good in those pics imo :D

but about that first pic...you jumped us there and got mezz in so you saw that we where a fg, then there came alb adds, but we didn't ask for help there or anything, i dunno how they got there or anything, well about that second pic...that was just bad luck for you guys, we got mezz in and after a few seconds another group coming from the amg added..

i don't like people adding to our fights and i don't like adding to fights myself, it's lame, but i don't know how to avoid it tbh..i mean, how do you stop another fg albs from adding? - you can't.

nerf my english :(

nope you cant, some adds are always acceptable, but what DS is doing is the worst. They consistently add into fights allover Emain, and that blows since you cant see them coming at all. Apparently this is how Rambo and Constanze etc want it to be so that only leaves other zones to RVR in atm. Would be nice if mids and albs could visit Odins/HW alittle more since it can get pretty empty now and then as it is now. Leave the DSmaggots in Emain and go RVR elsewhere and leave Emain for them to crawl in.

P

polkadot

I think the main problem with Stealther Adds is they can choose when to add...

If a fight is going badly for their side then chances are you wont see them unless you stray to far from the protection of the rest of your group - if their side are winning or it's pretty even then they pop and tip the balance which is what makes it so frustrating.

I have to agree that emain (as a lowish RR Hib group) is pointless unless you can call for backup.

S

Shike

Originally posted by polkadot
I think the main problem with Stealther Adds is they can choose when to add...

If a fight is going badly for their side then chances are you wont see them unless you stray to far from the protection of the rest of your group - if their side are winning or it's pretty even then they pop and tip the balance which is what makes it so frustrating.

I have to agree that emain (as a lowish RR Hib group) is pointless unless you can call for backup.

yep thats pretty much what I find very annoying. Sucks totally when a fun fair fight turn into something totally else all the time.

G

gwal

Originally posted by Dorin
FL prolly came to rest after we killed PE at stone valley oO

its ok to tell another grp where one died, and what dir the enemy is moving imo. would have been different if FL had shown up during the fight, unabeling us to finish them off. our own job to make sure we hide well enough to rest up in peace.

A

amazingsteve

the love for DS really jumps off the pages here :p

O

old.mattshanes

That's the thing, stealthers can choose to interupt in a fight on purpose, other people can't which happens in all realms really, i don't mind if it's the odd stealther or two but 4+ is silly really.

If they going to fight as a fg at least fight equal opponents for more fun :/ and they can also solo and group whereas other classes can't really solo these days.

Severance, you guys can play good as a fg if not better than when you are 2fgs, but then again i guess it's your choice but that's what i think anyway.I know how frustrating it can be for you coming to emain and being bulldozered by albs, i have experienced it on excal, put it this way though FL and PE do not do it on purpose at all, we both field a decent fg each so there isn't many enemies to kill lately which results in us passing by each other often.

If i had the choice i would rvr more in HW and odins but my guild wouldn't want that heh.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Derric
Hmm,I thought fame was when people went "Hey,those guys rocks"..not "Heh,they need 2fg to stand a chance". o0

not bad for someone who gets blamed for everything :clap:

P

polkadot

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
That's the thing, stealthers can choose to interupt in a fight on purpose, other people can't which happens in all realms really, i don't mind if it's the odd stealther or two but 4+ is silly really.

Yep the odd stealther or two is fine - throw in anymore from any realm and it gets too much in what might have been a nicely balanced fight.

If they going to fight as a fg at least fight equal opponents for more fun :/ and they can also solo and group whereas other classes can't really solo these days.

I don't think that's going to happen - they need to earn RPs as well - it's just unfortunate that Albion dominates the stealther battle by so much. I think when you add Mincers into the mix as well it only worsens the problem as they can move to the fight locations a lot easier.

Severance, you guys can play good as a fg if not better than when you are 2fgs, but then again i guess it's your choice but that's what i think anyway.I know how frustrating it can be for you coming to emain and being bulldozered by albs, i have experienced it on excal, put it this way though FL and PE do not do it on purpose at all, we both field a decent fg each so there isn't many enemies to kill lately which results in us passing by each other often.

Thanks Matt, I appreciate that, I always look forward to the fights we have with you guys as it gives us a good indication of how we are progressing. I also know that FL and PE both field strong groups and run separately.

We've been avoiding emain for a while and thought we'd try it last night the plan being to clear amg of the 3fgs of Albs that had been reported then to roam separately and add if either group got heavily outnumbered. It went pretty well and generally I don't think we outnumbered anyone too badly - except for PE who we bumped into as we came through mmg.

It was pretty good fun all told which is more than I can say for the usual emain trips and being the main reason I play this game I was happy.

Persuade your guild to try Odins/HW more - we're often there and we'll nearly always come back for a rematch when beaten (actually we'll often keep coming back until we win or the enemy logs whichever comes first ;))

B

Biby

Lol @ this thread :)
One day i make my own "I suck" - thread too :p

B

Bebopbo

Originally posted by Biby
Lol @ this thread :)

:) :)

you have no need, we already know :p

F

Falcon

Maybe you sure start giving rangers groups and True Sight the bastards, but we all know giving rangers groups will never happen :p

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Biby

Everyone already knows you suck, you'll just get the regular "old" and "ancient" replies.

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Falcon
Maybe you sure start giving rangers groups and True Sight the bastards, but we all know giving rangers groups will never happen :p
I sometimes see rangers in normal grps, but only shit rangers

B

brite

emain is always going to be a zerg, get used to it there is always going to be full groups passing another full group and both go after another fg. tbh your chanter asses deserve to be zerged beacuse every nerf you get, they make affect other charecters, so bloody obvious that the developers play chanters, damn i was an enchantments enchanter lvl 13 for the 5 mins i played in beta :p

anyway quit going hadrians in fgs ! no one else is there ! only stealtheres that like to avoid the emain zerg and give me rps.

if your going to group in hadrians make gimpy groups so i can farm you

why not just go in the upper room in amg ? slam bots at the gates and pbaoe like mad... farm those stupid alb zergs :p

B

Biby

Originally posted by Xeanor
Everyone already knows you suck, you'll just get the regular "old" and "ancient" replies.

Like any1 care what teenage gayboy, like u, think :)

X

Xeanor

A lot of people actually care what I tihnk, and a lot of people agree with me. xD

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by brite
tbh your chanter asses deserve to be zerged beacuse every nerf you get, they make affect other charecters

says the bonedancer.....

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by brite
tbh your chanter asses deserve to be zerged beacuse every nerf you get, they make affect other charecters, so bloody obvious that the developers play chanters

Brite DoNotFeedTheMonkeys - 51 Bonedancer

It's a tough job being thee best , but someone has to do it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHA!!111:clap: someone give this idiot a medal! one of the most retarded statements i've ever read here :clap:

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by amazingsteve
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHA!!111:clap: someone give this idiot a medal! one of the most retarded statements i've ever read here :clap:

lol yep... Brite is really stupid....

D

darkulf

1 question..if ya dont care..why post a reply?. silly kids get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom