Zergerance! wtf...they zergin!?!?!? QQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bebopbo

Btw.. we never ran together...honest!, It was Just *add* you know ...*right place at right time* etc etc.. ..what should we do, put a fence up saying "plz go around" :p

cya in frontiers...mind that fence :p

L

Lochlyessa

Are you that desperate for 'fame' that you ran 2fg, then made a whine post about yourselves, even though no one cares? Big deal, you ran 2fg, you gave twice as much rp as you would if you ran in 1fg, get over yourselves

B

Bebopbo

oh noo we dont need fame :)

we already have that :p or havent you heard about "Zergerance!" ya know, the guild thats believed to run 2fg's everynight :) ?

QQ

/edit ..o btw..how did we manage to give twice as much RP's when both of our grps died 1nce or 2 times tops all night, when usually we die alot more than tonight due to "zergs" or "adds" as some of you put it ? ;) anywayz like i said it was just "add" with us being right place at right time... :p if u meant that zergerance made twice as much RP's then aye ..ya right ;)
btw..

QQ :)

D

Derric

Hmm,I thought fame was when people went "Hey,those guys rocks"..not "Heh,they need 2fg to stand a chance". o0

L

Lochlyessa

Why do you feel the need to come onto BW and boast about 'amagad we ran 2fg and both fg added at teh same time lolololol m8 you got pwned!!1' then? As I said, big deal, you ran 2fg, you won some fights with numbers that you wouldn't win by skills, we killed you @ amg and got 4k rps for you, and in the words of many koreans..

"keke ^^:; kthxbye"

Nobody really cares about your guild, and for those that will inevitably say 'amagad you're posting you care!', I felt the need to pop your delusions that your guild are anything more then free rps to anyone with half a brain. Keep running 1fg or more, it just helps all those albs and mids level faster, nn :)

Z

zapzap

farming frog throphy > killing Zergerance

Zapsi

L

Lochlyessa

you're obsessed with frogs zap Oo

Sure you're not french?

P

Petronella

lol, Loch really is upset :p And how nice of you to say that nobody cares about their guild, bitter poor person you are.
Cant control how many groups our enemies should run, just have to adept and accept that fact.

S

Shike

dunno, got in reports of 3fgs albs here, 2fgs mids there, 2fgs albs there etc etc whole evening yesterday about Emain from /as so my assumption is simply that most probably need 2fgs to stand a reasonable chanse in Emain anymore.

ADs last fight we did in Emain with our castergrp we met 2fg+DS added+ another FG albs added.. then we kinda decided to leave the place.

Odins/HW last days has resulted in that we finally passed 2mill last week RPs :D So my conclusion is that nice RVR can be found there mostly for a FG :)

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by Petronella
lol, Loch really is upset :p And how nice of you to say that nobody cares about their guild, bitter poor person you are.
Cant control how many groups our enemies should run, just have to adept and accept that fact.

we care! if they came in 3fg we'ed get even more rps

P

painman

Originally posted by Aule Valar

true

<valhallas points a bebopbo and marks and L on his forehead>

D

Derric

Originally posted by Petronella

You just want it zergy cos you're a thane. :(

I

ilum

Originally posted by Shike
dunno, got in reports of 3fgs albs here, 2fgs mids there, 2fgs albs there etc etc whole evening yesterday about Emain from /as so my assumption is simply that most probably need 2fgs to stand a reasonable chanse in Emain anymore.

ADs last fight we did in Emain with our castergrp we met 2fg+DS added+ another FG albs added.. then we kinda decided to leave the place.

Odins/HW last days has resulted in that we finally passed 2mill last week RPs :D So my conclusion is that nice RVR can be found there mostly for a FG :)

PE / FL still run 1FG and so does most other Hibs/Mids/Albs. When you hear 2FG AMG or something its probably 2 groups who bumped into eachother who then set off different directions.

P

Petronella

Originally posted by Aule Valar

lol ;)
anyway, point is I dont like zergs either and always go fg unless there is a counterzerg building (or DF havoc \o/ ) but there has been whines and discussions over zergs since the release of the game and nothing has changed really :) (except mids dont camp apk anymore :p )

Originally posted by Derric
You just want it zergy cos you're a thane. :(

mjollner not even on qb1, nuff said :p

O

old.giriam

We are now all dumber for having read this thread :/

G

S

Shike

Originally posted by ilum
PE / FL still run 1FG and so does most other Hibs/Mids/Albs. When you hear 2FG AMG or something its probably 2 groups who bumped into eachother who then set off different directions.

was also reports from fights mate.. 2-3fgs this and that there and there. Adds or taggers, does it really matter? :)

In the end its still 2-3fgs right and thats the mainpoint, its just how Emain is I guess, if it wasnt so damn far to run I guess we would go there more. HW/Odins dont contain DS at least which makes it much more enjoyable tbh.

enough.jpg

whats missin on this pic is some stealthers, 2 infils was hammering down Ramble (one of our droods) and some more was just hammering everything and we had FL+another group of albs to fight at same time. To summon it up, like Tirfo said: guys fuck this tbh. When DS adds into fights up at levians.. its silly and I must say, we cant handle that. Maybe savagegrps can, but we cant. How can DS find us up near Levians btw? Radar+speed? Was they told? Was they following? How? We did everything we could to avoid both MMG and AMG, we was only travelling the areas outside and _still_ they added into the 2 runs we had in Emain before we moved.

Wtf are we supposed to do? :) Is it acceptable if we run 2fgs in Emain to counter this rubbish?

fair.jpg

in that pic we had already killed a bunch of albs and you can see Rambo and some of his friends there. In my eyes, only thing we really can do it run 2fgs to stand an even chanse tbh, do you have some other solution that can work? :) I would ofc prefer to run as a FG only, but when that simply doesnt work, what to do? I wouldnt be so quick to hammer down on severance.

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Bah enough fucking whining about Zergs!

I'm fairly certain a number of Mid and Alb groups try and run 1FG. Being added on by 1FG of DS pisses me off no end but there is absolutly nothing I / we or for that matter the likes of FL / PE can do about it. Pure stealther FG would have a hard time competing with any balanced FG of half decent players - if they want to run in that formation I guess gate crashing existing fights is their only chance of success.

I'm fairly sure that any Realm (yep including Albs :p) is intelligent enough to realise that if it keeps occuring the other Realms will either come back with larger numbers or shift frontiers / log.

My personal preferance is for FG vs FG but multi group vs multi group can also be fun (just wish the game engine was better). Only time it's really dull (for all partys involved is my guess) is when one side greatly outnumbers the other. However there is no mechanism to control the number of players in any given zone so just live with it or move on IMO.

I

ilum

Originally posted by Shike
I would ofc prefer to run as a FG only, but when that simply doesnt work, what to do? I wouldnt be so quick to hammer down on severance.

We all get zerged and even chain-zerged from time to time :) I was simply stating a personal observation - that most people still run in FGs with the odd exception such as Severance.

F

faderullan

No point try make others play as you want. Ive tried it.

P

Petronella

and its wrong to be honest as its a game where people have different definitions on what fun is :) but it all comes down to common sense, even if we pay to play so to say..:)

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by Bebopbo
Btw.. we never ran together...honest!, It was Just *add* you know ...*right place at right time* etc etc.. ..what should we do, put a fence up saying "plz go around" :p

cya in frontiers...mind that fence :p

bah, this is sooo fucking sad. Are you guys that insecure that you always need to draw attention to yourself?

oooh look at me, i run in 1 fg, boohoohoo and ppl always whine at me booohoohoo, and if not, ill draw attention to myself, boohoohoo.

Lame

M

madcarper

Re: Re: Zergerance! wtf...they zergin!?!?!? QQ

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
Are you guys that insecure that you always need to draw attention to yourself?

Please dont assume the views of one member represent everyone in the guild. IMO this thread should never have been made.

Merry Xmas.

H

haarewin

Re: Re: Re: Zergerance! wtf...they zergin!?!?!? QQ

Originally posted by madcarper
Please dont assume the views of one member represent everyone in the guild. IMO this thread should never have been made.

Merry Xmas.

thanks mad, i agree :>

D

Dorin

FL prolly came to rest after we killed PE at stone valley oO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom