Zerg????

Status
Not open for further replies.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
goto another rvr area if u dont want the warder zerg to keel you.

its sad that ppl like u are proud of what u do

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
Wela said:
We can QQ all that we want........ but zoyster and friends will be at emain tomorrow :(

did zoy any time mention your name? :twak:

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
thats nothing buddy..they'r so unskilled/have no idea how to use their classes that they took all our keeps with 99..ffs...go and get a job albs

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Notirt said:
ALL realms zerg and camp milegates every day Hib/Mid does it just as much as Albs.

What game are u playing ? ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
if you are not in a balanced, artifacted, ml8+, rr5+++ grp just dont move as an fg if you get zerged, most realms do the same (hibs are powRRing alts in 2-3fgs with nice rr7+ doods in it anyways oO), tho there are some lower rr grps which go back without 2fg backup :>

Tbh try to move with 2fg IF they lack on of the earlier mentioned things. Gives a fair fight to high rr grps and a chance against alb emain cg :p
Dont want to encourege zerging, i got my rps from rr1 (99% of it at least:p) in fg (on my both excal chars), but did join random grps and can see its kinda depressing sometimes.

Just dont post QQ_ZERG threads, they are boring and pointless.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
I can see both points of view, 1fg rvr is more fun but then again how much fun is it for a group of casual albs who meet a rr8+ ml10 fully toa'd mid/hib group and die in a few seconds, obviously they will eventually get frustrated and start grouping up, even at 2fg casual albs id still wager my money on the high rr mid/hib group to win. *shrugs*

Guess some people like farming weaker opponents.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Raven said:
mids and hibs may zerg now and again but albs do it 90% of the day and make it an art form
I can remember when I was off work for a week not so long ago, for the entire time I witnessed Mids and Hibs zerging (For 9am 2-3FG's is a zerg imho) each and every morning, Albs started to gather numbers around 10-11am and around midday they were capable of zerging the mids/hibs back, for the time I was watching teh Alb zerg was a response to the other realms. Maybe at 7am Albs were zerging I dont know, I was in bed.

I'll say it again for those that are incapable of understanding, all realms zerg! they always have they always will.

You get a small minority that come to these forums and deny that it happens but it does, and those people are as stupid as the initial posters about zergs.

People can do wtf they want, they pay the cash to play the game, dont like it? go play WOW.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
duact said:
its sad that ppl like u are proud of what u do
Its sad and typical that some people still seem to think the entire world revolves around them and that they alone know how the game "should" be played.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Neo said:
What game are u playing ? ;)
Another person with soooo much time on thier hands they can tell what happens at every MG in the game at any point in time during the entire day...

Go You....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Tay said:
You get a small minority that come to these forums and deny that it happens but it does, and those people are as stupid as the initial posters about zergs.

People can do wtf they want, they pay the cash to play the game, dont like it? go play WOW.

i couldnt care less if people zerg i dont go to emain. its the denial thats the issue for me.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Another person with soooo much time on thier hands they can tell what happens at every MG in the game at any point in time during the entire day...

Go You....
wtfs up with all your "Police posts" ?

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Raven said:
i couldnt care less if people zerg i dont go to emain. its the denial thats the issue for me.
You stated unless I read it wrong, that Albs zerg more...

Since you dont go to Emain I'm surprised that you could even make mention of it.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Amelyn said:
wtfs up with all your "Police posts" ?
Whats so "Police" about highlighting blatent untruths.

I thought correcting wrongs was a good thing.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
I can remember when I was off work for a week not so long ago, for the entire time I witnessed Mids and Hibs zerging (For 9am 2-3FG's is a zerg imho) each and every morning, Albs started to gather numbers around 10-11am and around midday they were capable of zerging the mids/hibs back, for the time I was watching teh Alb zerg was a response to the other realms. Maybe at 7am Albs were zerging I dont know, I was in bed.

I'll say it again for those that are incapable of understanding, all realms zerg! they always have they always will.

i agree, mid/hib also zerg, but albs have the king zergs where those they dont kill go ld from lag ;)

ps. Zoyster+Outlaw zerg is what i call zerging with style :)

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Drav said:
Cos mobs dont give dat "Im deh roxxor I just wtfpwned joo, me deh l33t mofo" feeling.

You get that feeling from running with 50 other people killing one grey con hib/mid?

Alb1:OMG ALB2! WE JUST TOTALLY OWNED THAT FOTM HIB!!
Alb2:OMFG ALB1! SO TRUE!
Alb1:OMFG THAT WAS SO EASY ALB2
Alb2:I KNOW, STUPID GREY CON FOTM HIB TREEHUGGER ETC 'N' THAT GOT PWNED BY ONLY 50 ALBS!
Alb1:WE ARE TEH STRONG! LOOK ALB2! ONE MID AND HIB STEALTHER DUELING! LETS GO GANK THEM! CHARRRRGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Alb2:FOR ARTHUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!11111

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
ShivaW said:
you can go odin or hadrian if you dont want :fluffle: zerg
K so if all of us mids and hibs go Odins/Hadrians for fights you WILL stay in Emain?

Can already expect him to say Yes since its not likely to happen and he knows it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Tay said:
You stated unless I read it wrong, that Albs zerg more...

Since you dont go to Emain I'm surprised that you could even make mention of it.

we have 1 main rvr /as in hib, just because i dont go to Emain doesnt mean i dont know whats going on there

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
Naah Odin's ain't better for avoiding zerg atm...

Got outnumbered there 1:5 by hibs = zerg :p at 10 am gmt

Was duoing, when we met a fgh - and two stealthers felt they needed to give the fgp some backup or something....

SirDystic

Fledgling Freddie
Read the 1st post to this thread and then jumped to the last page because... WTF? This weekend has been so f..cking crap in emain with Hibs zerging none stop, I recall on Saturday we couldn't even get out of atk because the huge Hib zerg was sat right outside and wouldn't move. So boring, but hey it's how they want to play, didn't bother creating a whine on FH, but moved to Odin's. Got in there and WTF? Mids zerging in 2-3fg non-stop and camping milegates. Albs either running as 1fg or solo'ers.

Over the last couple of weeks I've noticed more and more that Alb groups will even stop other groups that are running alongside and ask them to stop following. We did exactly that in a group I was with on Saturday night.

This thread is both laughable and also complete bullsh.t

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
SirDystic said:
Read the 1st post to this thread and then jumped to the last page because... WTF? This weekend has been so f..cking crap in emain with Hibs zerging none stop, I recall on Saturday we couldn't even get out of atk because the huge Hib zerg was sat right outside and wouldn't move. So boring, but hey it's how they want to play, didn't bother creating a whine on FH, but moved to Odin's. Got in there and WTF? Mids zerging in 2-3fg non-stop and camping milegates. Albs either running as 1fg or solo'ers.

sadly thats pretty much summed up this weekend :| Dunno why albs take a keep in Og, mid reaction is huge was 10-20 mids in og before albs took bledmeer, then it was 50+ at the end.(which is pretty much ok for me, we have 3 relics after all). Just dont take keeps there, we were roaming odins with fg, had some nice fg vs fg fights, but after bled taken back it was 2-3fg mids in amg-apk zone + 2fg roaming.
About hibs, they were pathetic 2-3fg on stick, adding on everything that moved out of pk bla bla, should go back and pve.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
i agree, mid/hib also zerg, but albs have the king zergs where those they dont kill go ld from lag ;)

ps. Zoyster+Outlaw zerg is what i call zerging with style :)
<sigh>

Have you actually ever seen them?, or just repeating what the older boys and girls have said?? c'mon now be honest.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Dorin said:
sadly thats pretty much summed up this weekend :| Dunno why albs take a keep in Og, mid reaction is huge was 10-20 mids in og before albs took bledmeer, then it was 50+ at the end.(which is pretty much ok for me, we have 3 relics after all). Just dont take keeps there, we were roaming odins with fg, had some nice fg vs fg fights, but after bled taken back it was 2-3fg mids in amg-apk zone + 2fg roaming.
About hibs, they were pathetic 2-3fg on stick, adding on everything that moved out of pk bla bla, should go back and pve.
I think you'll find that <Asylum> had Bled on friday night as I recall, Mids couldnt find there way there until Sat PM.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
<sigh>

Have you actually ever seen them?, or just repeating what the older boys and girls have said?? c'mon now be honest.

rofl, ive been playing since release DAY, so yes ive seen them ^^

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
K so if all of us mids and hibs go Odins/Hadrians for fights you WILL stay in Emain?

:eek6:

I never said I will stay in emain all the time :D

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Raven said:
we have 1 main rvr /as in hib, just because i dont go to Emain doesnt mean i dont know whats going on there
Fair point then.

vintervargen

Banned
say there are some RvR guilds out in emain, from all realms. the not so opted groups gets pwned a few times. they then decide to go 2fg to have a chance vs the other GGs. is this ok? yes.

the problem begins when they start going in 5fg, making it impossible for 1FG to kill them (without extreme luck).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom