Zerg????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tham

Fledgling Freddie
wtf are albs doing? Lame 3fg+ zergs all day not giving anyone else a chance to play the game. I just dont get it WHY? Not like you getting any rp killing 1 fg mids with 5fg+ (as they did 10 min ago)

Is it because they a so f*'*ing bad on playing the game that they have to be 40 ppl to kill 1 random grp?

Why cant they just go and zerg a green con PvE camp instead, will give the same results, most likly to win, but its a small chance that they will get whiped if a bad pull and will give the same reward ...

... and MIDS ... omg, they started a bg to try to gather enough ppl to get albs of mmg, ... think we manage to kill 4 or 5 albs before we got whiped, what happens next? Do you think they stayd for a new try with more ppl?
... naaa, they all loged and only 9 ppl left in the BG.

and the summ of it all ? ... 5 fg albs staring out in the horizon waiting for enemys to kill that have given up and logged to play CS or somthing.

Think goa will have to rename the realms in next patch
Albzergion
Midstealthland
Hibbnowheretobeseenland

Just had to get this QQ out of my system before I logg my hunter on so i can evade the zerg.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
I feel sorry for you...

Not because you got zerged but because you think this thread will make a difference :(

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
So what you are trying to say is that everything is as usual?

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with you

But problem is that theres nothing you can do about it, whining wont help :touch:

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
same old whine.

different thread starter

not gonna make a difference :(

p.s want some cheese with your whine ?

goto another rvr area if u dont want the warder zerg to keel you.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Its been the same since release. Albs camping milegates that is. Blame insta cc, or what was the excuse again ?

ztyx

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
I feel sorry for you...

Not because you got zerged but because you think this thread will make a difference :(
Maybe it makes a difference to the poster :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Well thats nothing. Just w8 to NF comes will be alot zergy :(

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Tham said:
wtf are albs doing? Lame 3fg+ zergs all day not giving anyone else a chance to play the game. I just dont get it WHY? Not like you getting any rp killing 1 fg mids with 5fg+ (as they did 10 min ago)

Is it because they a so f*'*ing bad on playing the game that they have to be 40 ppl to kill 1 random grp?

Why cant they just go and zerg a green con PvE camp instead, will give the same results, most likly to win, but its a small chance that they will get whiped if a bad pull and will give the same reward ...

... and MIDS ... omg, they started a bg to try to gather enough ppl to get albs of mmg, ... think we manage to kill 4 or 5 albs before we got whiped, what happens next? Do you think they stayd for a new try with more ppl?

and the summ of it all ? ... 5 fg albs staring out in the horizon waiting for enemys to kill that have given up and logged to play CS or somthing.

Think goa will have to rename the realms in next patch
Albzergion
Midstealthland
Hibbnowheretobeseenland

Just had to get this QQ out of my system before I logg my hunter on so i can evade the zerg.

Go Odins or Hw if Emain is bad for you.

Marc

FH is my second home
Go play counterstrike then. No one will shed a tear if you leave.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
p.s want some cheese with your whine ?

goto another rvr area if u dont want the warder zerg to keel you.
2fg albs odins + 1fg hibs (resonable rr) ;) 17:00Gmt

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
More than 1fg of people playing DAoC at the weekend? Go figure.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
I hate the alb zerg stopping me from playing. The zerg into my house, into my computer room, beat me up and steal my game passwords.

Damn that zerg! ;)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
stupid statment coming from a Tiarta (alb) :touch:

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Tham said:
Do you think they stayd for a new try with more ppl?
hahhha weak n000000b mids!

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
have "farmed" about 40k RPs in Odins today, been really nice :clap:

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
ALL realms zerg and camp milegates every day Hib/Mid does it just as much as Albs.
I dont see the point of crying about it on FH everyday

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Notirt said:
ALL realms zerg and camp milegates every day Hib/Mid does it just as much as Albs.
I dont see the point of crying about it on FH everyday

w0000rd

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:
Its been the same since release. Albs camping milegates that is. Blame insta cc, or what was the excuse again ?
and ofc mids and hibs never zerg =P

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Maoni said:
and ofc mids and hibs never zerg =P

mids and hibs may zerg now and again but albs do it 90% of the day and make it an art form

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Tham said:

Cos its fun? Cos its obviously annoys you and you've just gave every alb in that zerg a free chuckle? Cos maybe you were near a milegate that is generally more shroom than stone most of the time?

Tham said:

They killed you remember, so in my book you lost, not fair? Since when has this game been about fairness? If it was maybe Mids wouldnt have alarm clocked relics all the time eh?

Tham said:

Cos mobs dont give dat "Im deh roxxor I just wtfpwned joo, me deh l33t mofo" feeling.

Tham said:

So the mid zerg failed awe /cry, but when they dont fail and farm every alb hanging around mmg do you see albs posting whines about mids zergin? Nope... we move on, /release, return to emain and head back to try again... but then again we understand that all realms zerg.... which you seem oblivious to ;)

Tham said:

Err anyone heard of that realm called Hibernia? Sure they have folk in emain majority of the time.... Hmmm someone pass this guy anti-depressants before he starts sending Mythic his therapy bill.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Because albs find zerging+ speccing 50 pole 50 slash fun.

Blame roleplay!

I only had 1 whine thread about daoc in my life ever, and it was soon after I moved to excal. I figured it is pointless, the ones who should care, don't care, the ones who actually care, can't help it anyway :p

Wela

One of Freddy's beloved
We can QQ all that we want........ but zoyster and friends will be at emain tomorrow :(

tierk

Part of the furniture
Stunned said:

They were all solo or lfg ofc :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom